Author Topic: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)  (Read 6259 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2006, 11:35:35 AM »
CRAFTY & SGV said it best, 'cause I don't have the time or patience to type all that out, lol.

$Eg2$

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2006, 01:51:25 PM »
I question the manhood of some of the people on Dubcc sometimes. How is Crooked I "catching feelings" or "over reacting" to these comments? As a man, if anybody disrespects me (even if they TRY to cover it up with a "no disrespect" tag line), I'm gonna fire back. I don't live on my knees, I guess some of you do. Crooked I is a man and as a man, he handled it as such. It's obvious, from what he stated, that getting Snoop on the phone is a difficult task. So, why not come at him on the same place Snoop went at him?

At the same talking, you guys are downing Crooked for going at Snoop. Downing him for dissing Snoop. Downing him for not hollerin' at Snoop 1 on 1. Where's the outrage towards Snoop? Why does Snoop get a pass for dissing Crooked on not one, not two, but three occassions? Why does Snoop get a pass for hollerin' at Dubcnn to air his feelings about Crooked out, as opposed to hittin' him up man to man? Get Snoops dick and balls out your mouths for a second and realize: HE SPOKE ON CROOKED I FIRST.

In this game, if someone talks about you, you have every right to talk about them. Eye for an Eye... Tooth for a Tooth. Snoop's a man, he made those comments, let him get the reprucussions that come from statements as such. It's not a question of who wants it with who. It's a matter of respect. Crooked I, even though he may have dissed him, has immense respect for Snoop. You can hear it in his voice and the way he speaks about the man. Snoop needs to get off his high horse and live by his words. UNITE THE WEST.

Thats the realest shit any1 has said about the topic every1 think since Snoops a legend he has the right to disrespet a another man I think Crook was more of a G in this situation.

Real Talk

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2006, 02:04:26 PM »
Gotta big Up "Nima" DubCnn.... ;)

Crook defo came harsh on the subliminal tip
But still came out looking like the bigger man IMO.

A One up, {A Free-Man} To Crooked I on this one...

Hatesrats

$Eg2$

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2006, 02:14:23 PM »
I question the manhood of some of the people on Dubcc sometimes. How is Crooked I "catching feelings" or "over reacting" to these comments? As a man, if anybody disrespects me (even if they TRY to cover it up with a "no disrespect" tag line), I'm gonna fire back. I don't live on my knees, I guess some of you do. Crooked I is a man and as a man, he handled it as such. It's obvious, from what he stated, that getting Snoop on the phone is a difficult task. So, why not come at him on the same place Snoop went at him?

At the same talking, you guys are downing Crooked for going at Snoop. Downing him for dissing Snoop. Downing him for not hollerin' at Snoop 1 on 1. Where's the outrage towards Snoop? Why does Snoop get a pass for dissing Crooked on not one, not two, but three occassions? Why does Snoop get a pass for hollerin' at Dubcnn to air his feelings about Crooked out, as opposed to hittin' him up man to man? Get Snoops dick and balls out your mouths for a second and realize: HE SPOKE ON CROOKED I FIRST.

In this game, if someone talks about you, you have every right to talk about them. Eye for an Eye... Tooth for a Tooth. Snoop's a man, he made those comments, let him get the reprucussions that come from statements as such. It's not a question of who wants it with who. It's a matter of respect. Crooked I, even though he may have dissed him, has immense respect for Snoop. You can hear it in his voice and the way he speaks about the man. Snoop needs to get off his high horse and live by his words. UNITE THE WEST.

crook needs to show a little more respect to snoop...snoop has been in the game way longer than crook and has been puttin it down for the west way longer....i think thats where the difference is...snoop feels like he deserves sum props...like when crook was like i aint no 2nd team player im in the press box while he's playing on the court....man you cant say that about snoop...if anything snoop is in the press box...i mean ur skills is sick and on point but ur record sales dont say shit...u dont even have a record out for u to be talking like that....snoop is a legend in this game...when snoop was talking about if i would have dissed him he would have been done...hes right...crook would have been done...it happened before...look at canibus dissin LL...canibus was the sickest up and coming rapper there was...and he disses LL and then LL dissed him back and his career was over...people dont understand u gotta repect the legends...these legends have made a lot of people rich in this industry..and people are loyal to them...why do u think game never dissed Jay...cuz he knows u dont diss legends...all snoop wants is a little respect and recognition...and im sure he'll have no prob. taking crook to the next level....and crook shouldnt be like yo i can get snoop 10 mill and take him to the next level..man u talking about SNOOP DOGG....snoop dont need crook, crook needs snoops help...snoop is already established man...and it little comments like that where tha lack of respect comes into play....snoops spittin hard again man...i think hes back on that doggystyle shit...hes got his delivery back...and thats all he needs...cuz no one can fuck with his style

First Off Game did DIss Jay Z in amsterdam.
2nd Yes you do respect legends unless they dont respect you and in this case it seems Snoop dont respect Crook So as a man Crook has to stand up for himself. He cant be like Oh Snoops a legend he can say whatever he wants about me Fuckk that. I think crook handled the situation the right way . And he also gave it up for SNoop callin him the King thats respect isnt it ???
3rd  I dont know what you've been hearing that Snoop is back on that doggystyle shit but hook it up , He needs a DR Dre to even come close to the doggystyle shit and it seems so far he doesnt have em yet .

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2006, 02:16:08 PM »
2nd Yes you do respect legends unless they dont respect you and in this case it seems Snoop dont respect Crook So as a man Crook has to stand up for himself. He cant be like Oh Snoops a legend he can say whatever he wants about me Fuckk that. I think crook handled the situation the right way . And he also gave it up for SNoop callin him the King thats respect isnt it ???
3rd  I dont know what you've been hearing that Snoop is back on that doggystyle shit but hook it up , He needs a DR Dre to even come close to the doggystyle shit and it seems so far he doesnt have em yet .

herm

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2006, 02:39:34 PM »
2nd Yes you do respect legends unless they dont respect you and in this case it seems Snoop dont respect Crook So as a man Crook has to stand up for himself. He cant be like Oh Snoops a legend he can say whatever he wants about me Fuckk that. I think crook handled the situation the right way . And he also gave it up for SNoop callin him the King thats respect isnt it Huh

man you dont know what you're talking about....have you heard snoop on vato, real talk, even that julio G drop...thats the classic snoop...he's spittin hard...hes got his delivery back...and as far as game dissin jay in amsterdam...he did...but then he took that back real quick cuz he knows...now if they game sell another 5 mill...then hes established and his fan base is secure so he can pretty much diss who he wants...maybe snoop does feel a little intimidated by crook...who knows but all im sayin is if crook would show half the love that game shows snoop then snoop would be willing to extend his arm...you cant just diss snoop and dre and expect those guys to be cool with you when u haven't done shit in your career..i have never heard crook say anything postive about snoop till now...he didnt even give any love to snoop or dre when he got off of death row...crook is dope as fuck but what has he done besides drop sick freestyles and drop a joint here and there....man that shit dont even compare to a doggystle record or anything like that....so from snoops prespective he wants crooked to understand that point....crook is talkin about doing business with snoop like they are on the same level are they are not...snoop a legend man....its like kobe sayin sum shit about magic....kobe is dope as fuck but you cant say shit to magic...kobe knows that hes always giving love to magic...

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2006, 02:45:52 PM »
2nd Yes you do respect legends unless they dont respect you and in this case it seems Snoop dont respect Crook So as a man Crook has to stand up for himself. He cant be like Oh Snoops a legend he can say whatever he wants about me Fuckk that. I think crook handled the situation the right way . And he also gave it up for SNoop callin him the King thats respect isnt it Huh

man you dont know what you're talking about....have you heard snoop on vato, real talk, even that julio G drop...thats the classic snoop...he's spittin hard...hes got his delivery back...and as far as game dissin jay in amsterdam...he did...but then he took that back real quick cuz he knows...now if they game sell another 5 mill...then hes established and his fan base is secure so he can pretty much diss who he wants...maybe snoop does feel a little intimidated by crook...who knows but all im sayin is if crook would show half the love that game shows snoop then snoop would be willing to extend his arm...you cant just diss snoop and dre and expect those guys to be cool with you when u haven't done shit in your career..i have never heard crook say anything postive about snoop till now...he didnt even give any love to snoop or dre when he got off of death row...crook is dope as fuck but what has he done besides drop sick freestyles and drop a joint here and there....man that shit dont even compare to a doggystle record or anything like that....so from snoops prespective he wants crooked to understand that point....crook is talkin about doing business with snoop like they are on the same level are they are not...snoop a legend man....its like kobe sayin sum shit about magic....kobe is dope as fuck but you cant say shit to magic...kobe knows that hes always giving love to magic...

yes snoop is better now than on r&b, but not doggystyle...
snoop dissed him, crooked dissed him back, and they never said nothin again till this week.. snoop comes out of nowhere, and disses crooked.. theres nothin wrong with that? snoop has the right to take shots at crook just cuz hes the "king" and hes put out more music than crook? it doesnt mean that snoop is smarter or more intellectual or intelligent.. music has nothing to do with how much respect a man deserves, which is why crooked deserves more respect than snoop

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2006, 02:54:16 PM »

Um... if I read correctly, Nima asked him the question "You hooked back up with Crooked I yet?"

Snoop replied with a simple "I ain't never really had no problems with cuzz." (No diss)

Then Nima clarified his question a little to try and get more outta Snoop regarding Crooked by asking "I mean have ya'll worked together recently?" (Valid follow up question)

Then Snoop says "Nah, me and him ain't never really like... To be real with you I ain't never really liked cuzz' rap-style." (No diss IMO... just Snoop's opinion)

Then Nima is somewhat thrown off and responds by saying "You serious?" (Valid response)

Then Snoop says "I'm being real with you! It ain't never moved me like that. He wasn't like... To me, nigga, I had Kurupt on my team back in the days, cuzz! So if you weren't fuckin' with Kurupt..." (No diss again IMO... Snoop was just saying what he felt... why fuck with a Crooked I when you got Kurupt who break fools down on the mic)

At this point Nima should have picked up on the fact that Snoop didn't want to speak on Crooked... you can tell by the short answers he was giving (compared to the long ass answers he had given to all the previous questions).  Snoop was cool about giving DubCNN a nice long interview and I feel like Nima was proding a little with his next comment...

"Crooked I can flow, he got the rap style down... He been waiting like eight years to put a record out, and he's still got a following."

At this point Snoop said how he felt, but again, I don't see that as a diss... he was explaining his position:

1.  Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC.
This was clarified by Crooked and it appears that in fact Crooked was forced to leave given his situation but then came back... but I guess Snoop spoke truth... Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC during those years he was gone.

2.  Crooked went to Death Row and had Suge in his ear.
Crooked said he told Suge he didn't want to diss them, but Suge told him "yes you are going to diss them because they are going to diss you"... OK... nice little alibi there... I "followed the sergants directions" but not really... I didn't want to do it... come on.

3.  Snoop was dissing Suge and checking the Death Row inmates with Pimp Slapped... he even checked Kurupt to keep it crippin'.
I guess being called a "crumb" really hurt Crooked.  That line by itself kinda says that Snoop didn't give fuck about the inmates... his beef was with Suge.  So then Suge takes that diss and tells Crooked "see, I told you they was going to diss you... now you gotta diss them back."  Crooked didn't want to look weak, but in the end he did.

4.  Why fuck with a Crooked I when I have a Kurupt (at the time).
Again, Snoop is right... could nobody fuck with Kurupt at his prime.

5.  Crooked was from the "second team".
Yeah, that might be a diss, but Snoop is right... Crooked wasn't in the starting line-up... Snoop just kept it real.

6.  And the whole time, Snoop is saying he doesn't mean any disrespect and that he still loves Crooked I... Snoop just gave honest answers IMO.

So yes, you are right, Snoop did speak on Crooked first, BUT ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED.  And Snoop gave three really short no-diss answers and Nima still proded.  So if y'all wanted Snoop to keep his mouth shut, you should never have asked him to speak on Crooked in the first place.

(*sarcasm on*) And BTW SGV... I don't mean any disrespect cuz who knows if you even from the SGV, but I still got love for you.  Check my TRW! (*sarcasm off*)

Peace  8)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2006, 03:12:35 PM »
UR BOY CROOKED HELD IT DOWN WELL, HE'S DEF HOLDING HIS OWN..  SNOOP NEEDS TO STOP BEING ALL HARD HEADED AND PUT THAT SHIT TO THE SIDE.  HYPOCRITE ASS SNOOP SAYING THIS AND DOING THE FUCKEN OPPOSITE He SHOULD WATCH HOW HE SAYS THING CAUSE CERTAIN HOMIES AINT AS PATIENT & HUMBLE AS CROOKED SEEMS TO BE...

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                             www.myspace.com/hectic
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 03:23:09 PM by Hectic »

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2006, 03:15:09 PM »
1.  Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC.
This was clarified by Crooked and it appears that in fact Crooked was forced to leave given his situation but then came back... but I guess Snoop spoke truth... Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC during those years he was gone.

He came back at 15... people dont start maturing until theyre 15/16, where I come from... maybe he didnt do all of his growing up there, but it wasnt his choice, AND he still put in work right when he got back.

2.  Crooked went to Death Row and had Suge in his ear.
Crooked said he told Suge he didn't want to diss them, but Suge told him "yes you are going to diss them because they are going to diss you"... OK... nice little alibi there... I "followed the sergants directions" but not really... I didn't want to do it... come on.

He refused to do it, and he didnt. Snoop dissed him on that mixtape, then Suge reminded him to take a shot at Snoop, so he did... he checked him.

3.  Snoop was dissing Suge and checking the Death Row inmates with Pimp Slapped... he even checked Kurupt to keep it crippin'.
I guess being called a "crumb" really hurt Crooked.  That line by itself kinda says that Snoop didn't give fuck about the inmates... his beef was with Suge.  So then Suge takes that diss and tells Crooked "see, I told you they was going to diss you... now you gotta diss them back."  Crooked didn't want to look weak, but in the end he did.

How did he look weak? Theres no point behind this statement.

6.  And the whole time, Snoop is saying he doesn't mean any disrespect and that he still loves Crooked I... Snoop just gave honest answers IMO.

So yes, you are right, Snoop did speak on Crooked first, BUT ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED.  And Snoop gave three really short no-diss answers and Nima still proded.  So if y'all wanted Snoop to keep his mouth shut, you should never have asked him to speak on Crooked in the first place.

The point isnt that he "dissed" Crooked... its that he lied to us all by saying he didnt like Crook's style... he did, does, and will always love his style... saying u dont like something is fine, but to say it cuz u dont want to be overthrown by that person is considered disrepectful, or a "diss"

(*sarcasm on*) And BTW SGV... I don't mean any disrespect cuz who knows if you even from the SGV, but I still got love for you.  Check my TRW! (*sarcasm off*)

Peace  8)

d-nice

« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2006, 03:19:24 PM »
Damn Ozir you broke that shit down. That makes alot of sense when you look at it.

$Eg2$

« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2006, 03:24:25 PM »
I think SNoops full of shit talkin all that Long Beach shit whens the last time Snoop been in long beach ??? Crook said I'm broadcasting live from Long beach whatchall think ???

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2006, 04:15:53 PM »
Damn Ozir you broke that shit down. That makes alot of sense when you look at it.

herm

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2006, 05:02:08 PM »
its easy to broadcast live from long beach when u aint got no money

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2006, 05:21:48 PM »
its easy to broadcast live from long beach when u aint got no money

Then you just dont know then.