Author Topic: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)  (Read 6267 times)

SGV

Re: Crooked I Interview Online Now! (Speaks On Snoop Comments)
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2006, 06:29:25 AM »

Um... if I read correctly, Nima asked him the question "You hooked back up with Crooked I yet?"

Snoop replied with a simple "I ain't never really had no problems with cuzz." (No diss)

Then Nima clarified his question a little to try and get more outta Snoop regarding Crooked by asking "I mean have ya'll worked together recently?" (Valid follow up question)

Then Snoop says "Nah, me and him ain't never really like... To be real with you I ain't never really liked cuzz' rap-style." (No diss IMO... just Snoop's opinion)

Then Nima is somewhat thrown off and responds by saying "You serious?" (Valid response)

Then Snoop says "I'm being real with you! It ain't never moved me like that. He wasn't like... To me, nigga, I had Kurupt on my team back in the days, cuzz! So if you weren't fuckin' with Kurupt..." (No diss again IMO... Snoop was just saying what he felt... why fuck with a Crooked I when you got Kurupt who break fools down on the mic)

At this point Nima should have picked up on the fact that Snoop didn't want to speak on Crooked... you can tell by the short answers he was giving (compared to the long ass answers he had given to all the previous questions).  Snoop was cool about giving DubCNN a nice long interview and I feel like Nima was proding a little with his next comment...

"Crooked I can flow, he got the rap style down... He been waiting like eight years to put a record out, and he's still got a following."

At this point Snoop said how he felt, but again, I don't see that as a diss... he was explaining his position:

Nima is doing what journalists do: Ask questions.

1.  Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC.
This was clarified by Crooked and it appears that in fact Crooked was forced to leave given his situation but then came back... but I guess Snoop spoke truth... Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC during those years he was gone.

2.  Crooked went to Death Row and had Suge in his ear.
Crooked said he told Suge he didn't want to diss them, but Suge told him "yes you are going to diss them because they are going to diss you"... OK... nice little alibi there... I "followed the sergants directions" but not really... I didn't want to do it... come on.

3.  Snoop was dissing Suge and checking the Death Row inmates with Pimp Slapped... he even checked Kurupt to keep it crippin'.
I guess being called a "crumb" really hurt Crooked.  That line by itself kinda says that Snoop didn't give fuck about the inmates... his beef was with Suge.  So then Suge takes that diss and tells Crooked "see, I told you they was going to diss you... now you gotta diss them back."  Crooked didn't want to look weak, but in the end he did.

4.  Why fuck with a Crooked I when I have a Kurupt (at the time).
Again, Snoop is right... could nobody fuck with Kurupt at his prime.

5.  Crooked was from the "second team".
Yeah, that might be a diss, but Snoop is right... Crooked wasn't in the starting line-up... Snoop just kept it real.

6.  And the whole time, Snoop is saying he doesn't mean any disrespect and that he still loves Crooked I... Snoop just gave honest answers IMO.

So yes, you are right, Snoop did speak on Crooked first, BUT ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED.  And Snoop gave three really short no-diss answers and Nima still proded.  So if y'all wanted Snoop to keep his mouth shut, you should never have asked him to speak on Crooked in the first place.

(*sarcasm on*) And BTW SGV... I don't mean any disrespect cuz who knows if you even from the SGV, but I still got love for you.  Check my TRW! (*sarcasm off*)

Peace  8)

Yea, true, Crooked I didn't grow up his entire life in the Long Beach, but he's never claimed that he has. It's a known fact that he moved to Philly at one point in time. Crooked's not mad cuz of that, he knows he didn't grow up there. But, Snoop talks West Coast this, West Coast that and NEVER brings up the fact that Kurupt moved out here at 16-17 straight from Philly, or that Pac came here at 16-17 from B-More. Crooked was pointing out that he was BORN here. He might have moved away, but he came back. But, again, Snoop spoke on Crooked I first. Not even talking about Interview wise (although, if Snoop WANTED TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT, he could've easily said no comment or that he didn't want to talk about dude, instead of talking about him), I'm talking on wax. Don't tell me he didn't, cuz Crooked I never dissed dude until he (Snoop) dissed him (Crooked I). If someone called you a crumb on their table, would you not say anything? I would. I'm not going to let ANYONE disrespect me. How does someone standing up for their honor look weak? That's a questionable statement. As a man, I stand up for myself no matter what. LMAO @ "And the whole time, Snoop is saying he doesn't mean any disrespect and that he still loves Crooked I... Snoop just gave honest answers IMO." Re-Read that Interview (both). Snoop saying that Crooked can't fuck with RBX? Laughable. Can't fuck with Bad Azz? C'mon. Can't fuck with Kurupt? Everytime he's done a song with Gotti he's tore him to shreads. Snoop is short changing dude. That's not an honest answer. Snoop knows it's not true. If Snoop didn't dig Crooked's style why would he let Crooked on track's he's already on? Case in point, that Barrington Levy song. Snoop is singing a different tune today.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2006, 06:37:26 AM »

Um... if I read correctly, Nima asked him the question "You hooked back up with Crooked I yet?"

Snoop replied with a simple "I ain't never really had no problems with cuzz." (No diss)

Then Nima clarified his question a little to try and get more outta Snoop regarding Crooked by asking "I mean have ya'll worked together recently?" (Valid follow up question)

Then Snoop says "Nah, me and him ain't never really like... To be real with you I ain't never really liked cuzz' rap-style." (No diss IMO... just Snoop's opinion)

Then Nima is somewhat thrown off and responds by saying "You serious?" (Valid response)

Then Snoop says "I'm being real with you! It ain't never moved me like that. He wasn't like... To me, nigga, I had Kurupt on my team back in the days, cuzz! So if you weren't fuckin' with Kurupt..." (No diss again IMO... Snoop was just saying what he felt... why fuck with a Crooked I when you got Kurupt who break fools down on the mic)

At this point Nima should have picked up on the fact that Snoop didn't want to speak on Crooked... you can tell by the short answers he was giving (compared to the long ass answers he had given to all the previous questions).  Snoop was cool about giving DubCNN a nice long interview and I feel like Nima was proding a little with his next comment...

"Crooked I can flow, he got the rap style down... He been waiting like eight years to put a record out, and he's still got a following."

At this point Snoop said how he felt, but again, I don't see that as a diss... he was explaining his position:

1.  Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC.
This was clarified by Crooked and it appears that in fact Crooked was forced to leave given his situation but then came back... but I guess Snoop spoke truth... Crooked didn't "grow up" in the LBC during those years he was gone.

2.  Crooked went to Death Row and had Suge in his ear.
Crooked said he told Suge he didn't want to diss them, but Suge told him "yes you are going to diss them because they are going to diss you"... OK... nice little alibi there... I "followed the sergants directions" but not really... I didn't want to do it... come on.

3.  Snoop was dissing Suge and checking the Death Row inmates with Pimp Slapped... he even checked Kurupt to keep it crippin'.
I guess being called a "crumb" really hurt Crooked.  That line by itself kinda says that Snoop didn't give fuck about the inmates... his beef was with Suge.  So then Suge takes that diss and tells Crooked "see, I told you they was going to diss you... now you gotta diss them back."  Crooked didn't want to look weak, but in the end he did.

4.  Why fuck with a Crooked I when I have a Kurupt (at the time).
Again, Snoop is right... could nobody fuck with Kurupt at his prime.

5.  Crooked was from the "second team".
Yeah, that might be a diss, but Snoop is right... Crooked wasn't in the starting line-up... Snoop just kept it real.

6.  And the whole time, Snoop is saying he doesn't mean any disrespect and that he still loves Crooked I... Snoop just gave honest answers IMO.

So yes, you are right, Snoop did speak on Crooked first, BUT ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED.  And Snoop gave three really short no-diss answers and Nima still proded.  So if y'all wanted Snoop to keep his mouth shut, you should never have asked him to speak on Crooked in the first place.

(*sarcasm on*) And BTW SGV... I don't mean any disrespect cuz who knows if you even from the SGV, but I still got love for you.  Check my TRW! (*sarcasm off*)

Peace  8)

Crooked was just bitching over what Snoop was saying, evidence by him crying in the interview
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2006, 07:25:06 AM »
I'm not a big fan of Crook but at least the nigga ain't fakin' like Snoop. He does live in Long Beach and gets love from niggas there. He aint the type thats rushin niggas and I think Snoop knows that. He wouldnt be sayin shit like this about Lil Eazy or The Young Hoggs cuz he know they'd deal wit it physically.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2006, 07:42:50 AM »
its easy to broadcast live from long beach when u aint got no money

Exactly, Don't think Crooked I would still stay in Long Beach if he had millions of dollars like Snoop.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2006, 10:04:53 AM »

Exactly, Don't think Crooked I would still stay in Long Beach if he had millions of dollars like Snoop.

Why not...?

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2006, 10:32:24 AM »

WHY NOT?? THERES THE NAPLES AREA. .LOS CERRITOS AND CALIFORNIA HEIGHTS NEIGHBORHOODS. .
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2006, 10:36:07 AM »
Told y'all this unify tha West shit is bullshit

$Eg2$

« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2006, 10:41:08 AM »
I'm just saying SNoop talkin all that Long Beach shit and we all know he hasent lived there for years . Probably hasent kicked it in the hood for years

Intriago33

« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2006, 11:06:10 AM »

Don't be fooled because he hasn't dropped an album, Crookeds earnt his cheddar over the years.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2006, 11:12:49 AM »
Who wouldn't thought a Crooked I interview would get more replies than a Snoop Dogg interview? Okay well each thread was about one quarter of the interview, but still..

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2006, 01:43:29 AM »

Don't be fooled because he hasn't dropped an album, Crookeds earnt his cheddar over the years.

Word! I'm sure crookeds done loads of ghost writin n hes appeared in videos n shit etc....
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?