Author Topic: Snoops Dogg A "REAL" Snitch!!  (Read 608 times)

herm

• Lil Geezy
Re: Snoops Dogg A "REAL" Snitch!!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 05:33:01 PM »
man snoop ain't no snitch....he probably just said what everyone felt....

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 05:47:07 PM »
I guess I'm a snitch because if someone kills a homeboy of mine, I want the cops on his ass. I don't want that motherfucker to ever relax and feel like he got away with shit. I want him to be paranoid for the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. And if the cops do get him, even better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 06:10:49 PM »
"...and here's another thing I dont condone and dont approve, how all of a sudden snitchin became cool?" - 40

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 07:42:28 PM »
it's bad to be a tattle-tale, snitch on people when it isn't your business or if u got in some trouble and you let someone else take the fall who was involved with u but woulda gotten away had you not told

but for real, ask yourselves, what if someone in your family was killed?  and you knew who do it?

what if your brother was killed and you knew who did it?  would you really not say anything and let that person stay free and escape?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 08:09:13 PM »
I guess I'm a snitch because if someone kills a homeboy of mine, I want the cops on his ass. I don't want that motherfucker to ever relax and feel like he got away with shit. I want him to be paranoid for the rest of his life looking over his shoulder. And if the cops do get him, even better.

thats real shit

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 08:14:39 PM »
I dont snitch im not a snitch but im not in the mob also and i aint a killer if someone kills my freind wtf im i gon do?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 08:19:36 PM »
I dont snitch im not a snitch but im not in the mob also and i aint a killer if someone kills my freind wtf im i gon do?

"Put a 9 in his mouth and tell him to kiss the game goodbye"  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 08:24:59 PM »
it's bad to be a tattle-tale, snitch on people when it isn't your business or if u got in some trouble and you let someone else take the fall who was involved with u but woulda gotten away had you not told

but for real, ask yourselves, what if someone in your family was killed?  and you knew who do it?

what if your brother was killed and you knew who did it?  would you really not say anything and let that person stay free and escape?

Exactly. There's a difference.

But to be honest, if I were in that situation, I don;t know what I would do. If I knew where the person was at, my temper may get the best of me and I'll go find em myself. If I didn't know where they were, I would get the cops on their ass. In any situation, Option #2 is the best.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 08:27:34 PM »
hmmm, my karma took a hit

there must be some real O.G.'s in here who so badly want to please their favorite rap star and would let their brothers killer live freely...

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 08:31:54 PM »
some of ya'll don't know what a 'snitch' is.

theres a difference between someone 'talkin' and someone 'snitchin' on ya.

For example,

1. If person A knows that person B is selling drugs around the corner.. So person A decides to go the police and tell them whats going on just out of pure jealousy and hate for person B and hoping for him to be caught, thats snitching.

2. Person A is talking to Person B and says "Yea man.. Person C over there be dealing drugs to the kids".. That's not snitching, thats just talking..

If you believe that example 2 is 'snitching' then EVERY single rapper is a snitch because they all speak on some stuff that isn't legal.

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 08:33:09 PM »
snitching is telling authorities when you're not involved and it isn't your business

a rat is telling on someone else to benefit yourself

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 08:38:08 PM »
In the December 2005 Issue of "RollinStone Magazine" (The one with Jay-Z on the cover) In the interview that talks about "B.I.G.'s murder, the article shows that Snoop Told The L.V.D.P. that "Suge Killed PAC", what do ya'll got to say about that ???

1) its LVPD
2) Thats justice in finding his killer :baseballbat:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 08:39:52 PM by macknlatin36 »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 08:43:26 PM »

"Put a 9 in his mouth and tell him to kiss the game goodbye"  8)

lol they found him castrated with a dick in his mouth

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2006, 12:39:35 AM »
can someone please up the "quit snitchin" track 8)