Author Topic: this forum is going down the drain...  (Read 3453 times)

suckaa free

Re: this forum is going down the drain...
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 04:47:41 PM »
this is the best forum on the internet.  stop bitching.  you sayin that people make stupid threads all the time?  this thread is just as stupid as all the other gay ones.  shut up, and be content that you are a part of this website.  

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 04:48:52 PM »
The crips-in-training are the only cats in here that disgust me...and the MC Ehit groupies...and the Snoop Dickriders...and the Game panty sniffers...and posters that call Cali Iz Active a decent album.........ah, fuck it.

Realest talk ever!

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 04:53:50 PM »
you sayin that people make stupid threads all the time?  this thread is just as stupid as all the other gay ones.
good one

and I was more aiming at the West Coast section

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »
so what there are always tons of threads about SNOOP OR DRE, its not or fault the Dips are as popular as ever

Yup.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 04:56:40 PM »
I agree with the white people comment.  It's ALWAYS crackers' faults when shit goes wrong.

so what there are always tons of threads about SNOOP OR DRE, its not or fault the Dips are as popular as ever

No, but it is your fault that all y'all Dipset groupies are annoying spammers who piss everyone off, and then you complain that everyone's pissed at you.

The DPG and Eiht groupies (or rather, Westside159, the ONLY Eiht groupie on here) are annoying, but not nearly as much of a problem as the Dipset groupies.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 04:58:37 PM »
I agree with the white people comment.  It's ALWAYS crackers' faults when shit goes wrong.
real talk tho... and I'm white

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 05:01:31 PM »

No, but it is your fault that all y'all Dipset groupies are annoying spammers who piss everyone off, and then you complain that everyone's pissed at you.

The DPG and Eiht groupies (or rather, Westside159, the ONLY Eiht groupie on here) are annoying, but not nearly as much of a problem as the Dipset groupies.

How are we spammers?  Anytime Myself, Sik, K a i n, BIGBDrugs, Rik, MosAV or anyone else post anything dipset related there is a legit point and reason behind it!

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »
How are we spammers?  Anytime Myself, Sik, K a i n, BIGBDrugs, Rik, MosAV or anyone else post anything dipset related there is a legit point and reason behind it!

Yeah, like K A I N's zillion threads which say nothing except "Yeah, Cam is better than N.W.A.", or even just rants about how "The Movement is here to stay!"

There is no double standard held for the people who post about Dre or Snoop.  If y'all are pissing off so many people, then there must be a legit reason behind it.  Check yo'selves and stop saying we're wrong.  Especially me...I'm a GOD, son, nobody gets to contradict me.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 05:08:44 PM »

Yeah, like K A I N's zillion threads which say nothing except "Yeah, Cam is better than N.W.A.", or even just rants about how "The Movement is here to stay!"

There is no double standard held for the people who post about Dre or Snoop.  If y'all are pissing off so many people, then there must be a legit reason behind it.  Check yo'selves and stop saying we're wrong.  Especially me...I'm a GOD, son, nobody gets to contradict me.

LMAO, Ok G.O.D

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 05:10:29 PM »
what GOD is doing wrong is telling people what to talk about

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 05:11:33 PM »
Yeah but I meen he's GOD  ::)   Dude can eat a dick

herpes

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »
truth be told this board fell off a couple years ago

suckaa free

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 05:17:04 PM »
Yeah but I meen he's GOD  ::)   Dude can eat a dick
:laugh:

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 06:01:49 PM »
This forum is still cool, you just have alot of people on here that don't know they music. So when they come on here swearing they know what is going on, they have to get a music lesson and get sonned. This shit is starting to pick up now after these Crooked I and Snoop interviews.

teecee

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
I don't really post much anymore as i just don't have the time  or interest like i used to, but to me the forum still seems tight compared to other ones i check on occasionally.  Lots of people who don't have a fucking clue about hiphop, but then they can learn some shit here from some of the older heads.  I've always hated how some of the "vets" stay hating on people with like ten posts who ask dumb questions, or people who aren't on the board daily getting dissed when they make a thread that was made last week.  The only thing really wack about the forum is a small percentage of the guys (not all of them by any means) with like 20,000 posts who think they are the shit.  In reality, some peeps just have more time to spend on here..............

But yeah, some of this Dipset shit is ridiculous, but whatever, that shit is mainly for attention, it doesn't really deter from the board, just check the threads you are interested in and ignore these punks and they will fall off.   But another part of me says, fuck it, these guys must like Dipset music, or MC Eiht music, so its all good. 

BUt really, i have been on the forum almost since the beginning, and it seems tight as ever.  The problem may be commerical hiphop, especially westcoast, is at an all-time low point. 

Lastly, MAJOR PROPS to all the mods and the guys who run this forum and DUBCNN, you guys are doing an incredible job.  Peace