Author Topic: this forum is going down the drain...  (Read 3455 times)

Diggfinger

Re: this forum is going down the drain...
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2006, 11:44:59 AM »
The chicken I ate yesterday is about to go down the drain.....

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Raphael

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2006, 12:33:37 PM »
not to mention there's like 50 people claiming Crip
true but i think the forum is growing and will grow more if we could stop talking about dipset groupies and dipset hater's

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2006, 01:12:56 PM »
as i posted on another thread...

people that hate the whole million pictures on the sig thing... go to your settings and disable the feature... its the best thing ever... you wont see any pictures or anything in the sigs including no music in the sigs...... or avatars... so you will have a good site with just the text... i havnt seen any sigs in ages... i acctually trip out when i check the site in places im not logged in because the sigs are there and im like wtf?? haha lol anyway check it out and see how you guys like it... i know i love it..

its under your profile and "look and Layout Preferences"

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2006, 02:19:42 PM »
1st off. if it wasn't for white people. rap would've been dead a long time ago. second off, i think this forum is perfectly fine. sure, things here and there get a little annoying from time to time, but what doesn't in life? the good thing about a forum is that you can just turn off your screen and come back another day when things are "better". i haven't really posted at any other rap forums so i can't compare them to this one, but i can see how they all would be some what similar. personally, i take week at a time breaks sometimes from dubcc just to get a breath of fresh air. it helps. if you over-do-it, certain topics are bound to piss you off more than they would normally. when you come into a convo refreshed you have a more opinionated view and are less likely to blow off on some stupid hate thread tip. i feel the forum is fine the way it is. sometimes, people just get too into it...and it hurts everyone.

ur white n ur a  punk huh

that's fuckin right. i am white, and i'm a punk.....and i'm also making a fucking point. rap wouldn't be dead without white people but it sure as fuck wouldn't be as profitable or marketable as it is today without us. did you know that the majority of all rap is purchased by white suburbia? all i'm saying dude is that rap wouldn't have grown to the mass histeria it has gained today without white people. is that rephrased better?

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2006, 02:22:31 PM »
1st off. if it wasn't for white people. rap would've been dead a long time ago. second off, i think this forum is perfectly fine. sure, things here and there get a little annoying from time to time, but what doesn't in life? the good thing about a forum is that you can just turn off your screen and come back another day when things are "better". i haven't really posted at any other rap forums so i can't compare them to this one, but i can see how they all would be some what similar. personally, i take week at a time breaks sometimes from dubcc just to get a breath of fresh air. it helps. if you over-do-it, certain topics are bound to piss you off more than they would normally. when you come into a convo refreshed you have a more opinionated view and are less likely to blow off on some stupid hate thread tip. i feel the forum is fine the way it is. sometimes, people just get too into it...and it hurts everyone.

ur white n ur a  punk huh

that's fuckin right. i am white, and i'm a punk.....and i'm also making a fucking point. rap wouldn't be dead without white people but it sure as fuck wouldn't be as profitable or marketable as it is today without us. did you know that the majority of all rap is purchased by white suburbia? all i'm saying dude is that rap wouldn't have grown to the mass histeria it has gained today without white people. is that rephrased better?

if not for white people, 50 Cent would be recognized about as much as the Bay-Area, and the Bay-Area would be non-existant
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:24:32 PM by Shawn Nutt »

suckaa free

« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
like i say to jay-z or any other weak artist that gets too much attention...

FUCK this thread.   >:(

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2006, 03:04:02 PM »
this forum keeps me happy while im supposoly working, it aint all that bad, u might be on it a little too much if its getting on ur nerves..

www.valleyconcept.com

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2006, 03:04:56 PM »
as i posted on another thread...

people that hate the whole million pictures on the sig thing... go to your settings and disable the feature... its the best thing ever... you wont see any pictures or anything in the sigs including no music in the sigs...... or avatars... so you will have a good site with just the text... i havnt seen any sigs in ages... i acctually trip out when i check the site in places im not logged in because the sigs are there and im like wtf?? haha lol anyway check it out and see how you guys like it... i know i love it..

its under your profile and "look and Layout Preferences"

i like seeing a few pictures for each person cause it helps me remember who they are, but the sigs are getting ridiculously huge.  it shouldnt be that hard to set a simple sig and avatar size

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Trauma-san

« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2006, 03:12:42 PM »
Guys; when he made the thread about how the forum was going down the drain, I JOKINGLY said "Yeah, it's because of all these fuckin' wiggers, 80% of the board's white!"... it was a joke.  I'm of course white, and I said "who don't even listen to rap anymore", the whole fucking post was about ME it was supposed to be funny but I guess it wasn't.

Rellllllaaxx.  The truth is hiphop is primarily supported by teen-20 something white males, everybody knows that shit.  Snoop Dogg sells 80% of his records to white people, so would Crooked if he ever put anything in the store. 

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2006, 03:18:52 PM »
Guys; when he made the thread about how the forum was going down the drain, I JOKINGLY said "Yeah, it's because of all these fuckin' wiggers, 80% of the board's white!"... it was a joke.  I'm of course white, and I said "who don't even listen to rap anymore", the whole fucking post was about ME it was supposed to be funny but I guess it wasn't.

Rellllllaaxx.  The truth is hiphop is primarily supported by teen-20 something white males, everybody knows that shit.  Snoop Dogg sells 80% of his records to white people, so would Crooked if he ever put anything in the store. 

lol, i thought u were black :D

but yeah ive noticed that all these hardcore gangstas come on here typing like they have no "Caps Lock" or "shift" keys, and they stir up a bunch of shit thats un-needed and avoidable

$Eg2$

« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2006, 03:40:50 PM »
this forum keeps me happy while im supposoly working, it aint all that bad, u might be on it a little too much if its getting on ur nerves..

www.valleyconcept.com

real talk dogg
On the dipset stuff im not a fan of theres at all but I think theres more DPG dick ridin goin on in here They should change the name from Dubcc to DPGC LOL j/k

Eihtball

« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2006, 04:09:00 PM »
This dude is funny. Im starting to like youre posts, i dint like em at first cuz they were dissing my ice cube poll, but seriously there getting  good props.

Is this some attempt to patronize me and get on my good side?  Well, forget it, dude, cause I don't have a good side!  I am still a GOD, and I am not a merciful GOD.  All who oppose me shall have to perish in my revolution.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2006, 04:11:12 PM »
What else can i say!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2006, 04:54:58 PM »

Another example of a unneccessarily massive sig.
NO MORE WAR

suckaa free

« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2006, 08:36:01 PM »
This dude is funny. Im starting to like youre posts, i dint like em at first cuz they were dissing my ice cube poll, but seriously there getting  good props.

Is this some attempt to patronize me and get on my good side?  Well, forget it, dude, cause I don't have a good side!  I am still a GOD, and I am not a merciful GOD.  All who oppose me shall have to perish in my revolution.

damn, you must be smokin that good shit.