Author Topic: this forum is going down the drain...  (Read 3452 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: this forum is going down the drain...
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2006, 08:37:47 PM »
This dude is funny. Im starting to like youre posts, i dint like em at first cuz they were dissing my ice cube poll, but seriously there getting  good props.

Is this some attempt to patronize me and get on my good side?  Well, forget it, dude, cause I don't have a good side!  I am still a GOD, and I am not a merciful GOD.  All who oppose me shall have to perish in my revolution.

damn, you must be smokin that good shit.

obviously, hes a God... pfft

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2006, 08:50:54 PM »
Guys; when he made the thread about how the forum was going down the drain, I JOKINGLY said "Yeah, it's because of all these fuckin' wiggers, 80% of the board's white!"... it was a joke.  I'm of course white, and I said "who don't even listen to rap anymore", the whole fucking post was about ME it was supposed to be funny but I guess it wasn't.

Rellllllaaxx.  The truth is hiphop is primarily supported by teen-20 something white males, everybody knows that shit.  Snoop Dogg sells 80% of his records to white people, so would Crooked if he ever put anything in the store. 

STOP CRYING ABOUT THE SIGS! YOU CAN DISABLE THEM!!!  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2006, 10:48:59 PM »

Another example of a unneccessarily massive sig.

I gotta disagree with ya. Those are very necessary.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2006, 10:51:28 PM »

Another example of a unneccessarily massive sig.

I gotta disagree with ya. Those are very necessary.

yeah, there really is no such thing as too much vida  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Don Seer

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2006, 12:11:48 AM »
dude must be gay...

buy a mouse with a wheel...

coola

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2006, 12:18:34 AM »
the worst thing on this forum is those autoplay dipset songs... people should be gettin banned for that shit, i dont come onto a forum to listen to some shitty track i dont want to listen to...

whatthehell

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2006, 01:51:50 AM »
Same shit happened with 91siccness.com which is now siccness.net. Although it seems to have calmed down a bit with the dumb shit.

Elevz

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »
A signature is a forum poster's identity, that's how you recognise someone. I guess it makes sense them dipset fans have such lame signatures. I would turn it off, but then I wouldn't be able to remember anyone on here apart from a chosen few who really jump out, attitude-wise.

And mind if I laugh at the way 'Seer is coming with forum stats to prove why the forum isn't going downhill? We all know quantity means jack when you're looking for quality, that goes for record sales AND forum hits 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2006, 11:22:53 PM »
yea no mutha fuckin music postin mutha fuckas should get banned for that kinda shit, n its usually sum dipshit music, so the people who run this forum ban those mutha fuckas . aint nobody want to hear yo shit

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2006, 12:38:38 AM »
And mind if I laugh at the way 'Seer is coming with forum stats to prove why the forum isn't going downhill? We all know quantity means jack when you're looking for quality, that goes for record sales AND forum hits 8)

Not true. The stats show the forum is growing. It's not decreasing, therefore it ain't goin down the drain. Your analogy is off. The artist determines the quality of a record. The music in the market is what determines the quality of a forum's discussion.

As a matter of fact, this forum is going so well that people are making a big deal out of little petty shit like sigs. They got nothing else to bitch about but so they scrape for anything to whine about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2006, 12:51:58 AM »
Sikotic, do u really like dipset or did u just fall into the trend cuz everyone is doing it?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2006, 04:53:20 AM »
A signature is a forum poster's identity, that's how you recognise someone. I guess it makes sense them dipset fans have such lame signatures. I would turn it off, but then I wouldn't be able to remember anyone on here apart from a chosen few who really jump out, attitude-wise.

you can always click their profile

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2006, 09:43:20 AM »
there are way too many lame threads, lame posters, weak discussions, petty gossip, and little girls getting their feelings hurt

I don't know about the rest of you but this shit is getting super gay

not to mention there's like 50 people claiming Crip

I agree it is getting watered down but there are still good threads popping up.  Alot of the posters around here are cool as hell.  Much better then the larger sites like AHH or SOHH.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2006, 11:10:21 AM »

;D

~Loyalty Is Everything~

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2006, 11:21:48 AM »
there are way too many lame threads, lame posters, weak discussions, petty gossip, and little girls getting their feelings hurt

I don't know about the rest of you but this shit is getting super gay

not to mention there's like 50 people claiming Crip

i always found it hard to keep up with AHH, u dont go on there for a few days and there is like 10 pages of new threads !

I agree it is getting watered down but there are still good threads popping up.  Alot of the posters around here are cool as hell.  Much better then the larger sites like AHH or SOHH.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson