Author Topic: There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.  (Read 750 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:30:53 PM »
There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

My bad if it's already been posted.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 04:32:41 PM »
I agree Knuckles, there is no conspiracy at all

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 04:34:42 PM »
Maddox articles are always awesome even when I don't agree with the message of one, like in this case, which rarely happens.

Classic line: (topic was like you get points and the more you get the more of an asshole you are)

"10 points if you ever parked on a handicapped reserved parking spot. (bonus 5 points if you weren't handicapped.)"

LMAO!

I love Maddox.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 05:31:47 PM »
"Loose Change" elevates bullshit to an artform. Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.

LMFAO

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 06:57:07 PM »

Lol this just proves what ignorant idiots some of you are, when debunking the plane that crashed into pennsylvania i notice when attempting to debunk the notion of it being shot down they don't mention that debris from the plane had been scattered more than 8 miles away.The winds were 8mph that day and yet as CNN has reported debris was found over 8 miles, it plummeted straight down the plane did so were meant to believe it bounced for 8 miles. I also notice they don't mention that look they themselves are admitting that jet fuel isnt enough to make steel bend but enough to weaken yet a madrid hotel fire raged for days and the structure stayed intact. I also notice they fail to mention that these particularl building were much stronger than anything before them, were heralded in terms of their strength and stability and were built to withstand the impact of a plane. I also notice they completely ignore the fact that WTC7 fell without a plane hitting it, and now they are saying that it fell from falling debris LOL. If that wasnt ridiculous enough and he talks about COMMON SENSE ok so a very strongly built building housing the secret services head offices would collapse from debris hitting it hmmm, again this notion of common sense it was further away than buildings like the hilton which were basically unscathed!

I would continue to debunk but it seems you are blissfully happy in your ignorance.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 07:41:18 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 07:08:03 PM »
LOL That guy who wrote the article is funny. I don't necessarily agree, but I was thoroughly entertained.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 08:26:33 PM »
i havent' seen the loose change video, but i'm still alrmost completely sure that 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 08:38:04 PM »
If you believe the official line about 9/11 you just dont understand. its that simple. its beyond your level of comprehension how this world operates.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 01:20:49 AM »
If you believe the official line about 9/11 you just dont understand. its that simple. its beyond your level of comprehension how this world operates.

gyeap

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 02:22:46 AM »
it's funny how some people totally eat up, digest and shit out what the media puts in front of their face. you guys need to break away from CNN for a minute and analyze the facts. you'd be surprised all the shit you can dig up on 9/11 after a couple days. fuck the media, expand your horizons  8)

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

coola

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 02:31:53 AM »
lmfao, yep the conspiracy is bullshit, basically what i've been saying a long time...

but there is some shit we're not informed about.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 03:27:55 PM »

but there is some shit we're not informed about.

hence there is a conspiracy

::) conspiracies arent just fuckin jews in suits sittin around a table carving up the world
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 03:43:20 PM »
You guys are so intelligent! You have all the world's mysteries figured out!  LOL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 03:56:17 PM »
You guys are so intelligent! You have all the world's mysteries figured out!  LOL

thank you, took u long enough to recognize

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 04:07:02 PM »
tech orchestrated september 11th