Author Topic: | Jome should be demodded for Anti-Dipsetism |  (Read 1017 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: | Jome should be demodded for Anti-Dipsetism |
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2006, 02:17:32 PM »
where his eye ???

lmao :D

why don't yall dipset supporters just put "dipset bitch" in your sigs....it'll save yall like 4-6 hours of typing a day

and about the big ass pics, i installed opera and i only use it when i come here...it has a button right on the front that lets you turn images on and off...so all i see is blue

You know what I do when I see a topic I don't like? I don't enter it. You see a few Dipset threads? Don't enter them. You see the pattern?

I make it a point not to enter threads that include words like "dipset", "dip", or "pink". but somehow i still seem to find my sefl in a thread that has been hijacked by the "Fab-Five" (thats a good name, maybe we should stick with that). i havent heard even 1 song by dipset, but just the fact that yall seem to go out of your way to keep spamming that shit, it prolly means that theyre nothing special

peace
wow, thats 100% true... like that spider loc post, i believe it was... that was hi-jacked by hempside2 and dipset fans... had NOTHING to do with dipset, yet it finds its way in.. ill look for the topic since youre gonna ask for proof ::)

edit: cant find it, if i come across it ill post the link
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 02:23:54 PM by Shawn Nutt »