Author Topic: | Jome should be demodded for Anti-Dipsetism |  (Read 998 times)

PLANT

Re: | Jome should be demodded for Anti-Dipsetism |
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 03:42:58 AM »
dipset groupies should be banned.......I find it disgusting they are taking over this forum....This is the DUBCC isnt it/.?  I never joined here to post or talk about the dipset.  You guys should start your own forum.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 03:49:14 AM »
This is the DUBCC isnt it/.?

Nah. You haven't heard?

Do you realize that you are not forced to enter Dipset threads?

Do you also realize there's an entire section dedicated to West Coast hip-hop?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 04:13:57 AM »

Nah. You haven't heard?

yes I realize, the problem is that the threads/forums are flooded with dipseters.  I used to post in Outbound all the time and I barely even check it now because every thread in there is/was about someone from dipset or them being better than everyone else.  The dipseters are even starting to flood the westcoast section/sports sections.  Its getting out of hand.  I still dont even know if you guys are serious or if this is some role you're playing, just a prank or what. 

Jome

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 06:11:55 AM »
Shutup whore, why don't you ride every Snoop/Crooked-I thread like you do with Dipset ?

It's a Westcoast board with 1000's of Snoop/Crooked/Dre-fans, dumbass.
The Dipset threads are started and bumped by the same Fab Five, every single time, you know who you are.

dipset groupies should be banned.......I find it disgusting they are taking over this forum....This is the DUBCC isnt it/.?  I never joined here to post or talk about the dipset.  You guys should start your own forum.

Word.
They already have their own forum, Sohh.com forums.

yes I realize, the problem is that the threads/forums are flooded with dipseters.  I used to post in Outbound all the time and I barely even check it now because every thread in there is/was about someone from dipset or them being better than everyone else.  The dipseters are even starting to flood the westcoast section/sports sections.  Its getting out of hand.  I still dont even know if you guys are serious or if this is some role you're playing, just a prank or what. 

Yeah, it's not just Dipset threads like Sikotic said, it's spamming all over the place.

coola

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 08:13:14 AM »
yep, my name is chief, and i hate dipset.

extermination is the only way to clean these boards up. damn lollipop rap.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2006, 09:30:24 AM »
just give those retards their own dipset section n all problems will be solved!

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2006, 09:42:13 AM »

You think they will post in that section ??
Hell no, they're starved for attention, they'll continue posting in the other sections.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »
people that hate the whole million pictures on the sig thing... go to your settings and disable the feature... its the best thing ever... you wont see any pictures or anything in the sigs.... or avatars... so you will have a good site with just the text... i havnt seen any sigs in ages... i acctually trip out when i check the site in places im not logged in because the sigs are there and im like wtf?? haha lol anyway check it out and see how you guys like it... i know i love it..

its under your profile and "look and Layout Preferences"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 01:12:37 PM »
^^^yea i'll look into that....

You think they will post in that section ??
Hell no, they're starved for attention, they'll continue posting in the other sections.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 01:15:12 PM »
did it!!!...awww the color blue my favorite...now i dont have to c niggas in pink...

Word to Everything

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 01:17:47 PM »

Nah. You haven't heard?

Stop your whining bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2006, 01:31:58 PM »
Purple City!!! Let's get it crackin'.

You know what I do when I see a topic I don't like? I don't enter it. You see a few Dipset threads? Don't enter them. You see the pattern?

You guys catch too many feelings.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2006, 06:23:52 PM »

You know what I do when I see a topic I don't like? I don't enter it. You see a few Dipset threads? Don't enter them. You see the pattern?

What do you do when WCC feels more pink than blue? Is there a feature for that?

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2006, 06:26:34 PM »

What do you do when WCC feels more pink than blue? Is there a feature for that?

purple is also dipset :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2006, 06:32:08 PM »
^^^P&G>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pink Ferries.