Author Topic: lmao why uglyfgirls be on mysapce talkin about people hahin on em  (Read 479 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: lmao why uglyfgirls be on mysapce talkin about people hahin on em
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »
I'm surprised you were at your computer at 1:30am.  I was in Chicago last weekend and was out at the bars/clubs til like 3-4 in the morning.  What time do bars close out in LA?

I wasn't in L.A. Like I said - I have no idea why I said that. But I can't get in to bars I just turned 19 last April.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 10:01:47 PM »
I was on myspace the other day. Some bitch IMs me through there all like "hey sexy". I check the page. I swear to God, her mother fucked a horse and she was the product of their love-making. There's no other explanation for the fugliness I witnessed.

Fuck Myspace. I'm done with that shit. I just wanted to use it to find my old buddies I lost track of. Now I just get harrassed by fat white bitches that look like farm animals because they think I'm one of those niggas that's down with that. Fuck 'em.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 10:04:07 PM »
I was on myspace the other day. Some bitch IMs me through there all like "hey sexy". I check the page. I swear to God, her mother fucked a horse and she was the product of their love-making. There's no other explanation for the fugliness I witnessed.

Fuck Myspace. I'm done with that shit. I just wanted to use it to find my old buddies I lost track of. Now I just get harrassed by fat white bitches that look like farm animals because they think I'm one of those niggas that's down with that. Fuck 'em.

LMAO!!!! I know I hate when that happens, you get a nice message and cant really tell the girls looks and then you click on the pics and it looks like something as horrid as you have ever seen.

coola

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 09:18:42 AM »

LMFAO

coola

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 09:24:50 AM »
sikotic's just worried oklin will get jelous reading that post  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 10:51:10 AM »
Fuck a myspace...That shit ruins lives.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 05:38:27 PM »

dood how can you say all that and not give us the link?
haha

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 05:58:54 PM »
I never saved it. I tried to forget all about it to be honest lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE