Author Topic: where u from??  (Read 814 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: where u from??
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2006, 04:08:25 PM »
r gang in europe like green street hooligans????? or r they juz mafias

there are no real gangs in europe. Only wannabees.. hooligans cant really be considered gangmembers

suckaa free

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2006, 08:59:09 PM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be
L.A.? Fresno is the GREATEST city in the world!!!!!!

No way! Fresno is the armpit of California! Its hot as fuck here and there is no water for miles around!!  >:(
a few weeks ago it was 117 degrees. I walked across the street and lost 5 lbs. Fresno used to be a desert..I live here but it sucks!
You just cant handle it doggie ;) one day last summer walked from Butler and Chestnut to Clovis and Belmont in 108 degree weather with my brother. Im just used to it. And there is water everywhere, peoples water hoses, sprinklers, if u go to a park theres a water fountain, theres canals, water is everywhere.

thats different, yo fat ass need to lose the weight.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2006, 09:17:57 PM »
Born in Frisco, moved to Oakland when I was 9. Then moved 1 mile south down to San Leandro. The whole Yay is the best to live at.

J Bananas

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2006, 09:23:21 PM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

No way! Fresno is the armpit of California! Its hot as fuck here and there is no water for miles around!!  >:(
a few weeks ago it was 117 degrees. I walked across the street and lost 5 lbs. Fresno used to be a desert..I live here but it sucks!
You just cant handle it doggie ;) one day last summer walked from Butler and Chestnut to Clovis and Belmont in 108 degree weather with my brother. Im just used to it. And there is water everywhere, peoples water hoses, sprinklers, if u go to a park theres a water fountain, theres canals, water is everywhere.

chyea man i just got back from fresno yesterday, love that town

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

Tight, Where did u go in the no town?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2006, 12:49:38 AM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

Oh i can handle it. and I know there are canals and hoses and blah blah, but no oceans! no lakes too close except millerton and thats trash

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2006, 12:51:42 AM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

Oh i can handle it. and I know there are canals and hoses and blah blah, but no oceans! no lakes too close except millerton and thats trash
Well theres Avacodo Lake LMAO.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2006, 12:53:00 AM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

AVACADO WHAT?
im not goin to no lake where i gotta bring tortilla chips in order to have a good time....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2006, 12:58:25 AM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

AVACADO WHAT?
im not goin to no lake where i gotta bring tortilla chips in order to have a good time....

lmfao ;D

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2006, 01:11:14 AM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

AVACADO WHAT?
Avocado Lake, lol, its a kool place, if ur lucky u might even find a dead body  :D I havent  :( but soon :) There was a drowning not too long ago i think yesterday or something like that. Its a nice place to get high during the winter.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2006, 01:19:28 AM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

AVACADO WHAT?
Avocado Lake, lol, its a kool place, if ur lucky u might even find a dead body  :D I havent  :( but soon :) There was a drowning not too long ago i think yesterday or something like that. Its a nice place to get high during the winter.

id rather get high in my room listening to rap or watchin sports!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2006, 01:51:05 AM »
ATL?

LA is tha place to be

AVACADO WHAT?

id rather get high in my room listening to rap or watchin sports!  ;D
ur missin out. Bass Lake, that place is the shit.

P4UL W4LL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2006, 05:59:46 PM »
HOUSTON TEXAS
SWISHA 4 LIFEEEEEEE!!!!!!
SW1SHA 4 L1FE

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2006, 06:07:54 PM »
HOUSTON TEXAS
if u from houston how come u dont have the Location u nothing but a dick rider for paul wall ::)

wanna b from houston ::)

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2006, 07:32:02 PM »
HOUSTON TEXAS
if u from houston how come u dont have the Location u nothing but a dick rider for paul wall ::)

wanna b from houston ::)

fo real thatz what i said he just hatin kuz he aint from da hood