Author Topic: Mel Gibson: "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world"  (Read 659 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mel Gibson: "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world"
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »
"Smart racists" is an oxymoron.

Xtra appears to be fairly smart. I'm sure he's not as racist as his character, but still. Probably a closet racist who has to act liberal in real life, and now his WCC character resembles his repressed dark side.  :D

Ain't that right, Eihtball? Overdoing that racist shit in order to hide the real, subtle sympathizing in between?  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 04:27:58 PM »
Xtra appears to be fairly smart. I'm sure he's not as racist as his character, but still. Probably a closet racist who has to act liberal in real life, and now his WCC character resembles his repressed dark side.  :D

Ain't that right, Eihtball? Overdoing that racist shit in order to hide the real, subtle sympathizing in between?  8)

For the sake of preserving my controversial, mystical "character" on this forum, I cannot answer "yes" or "no" to that last question.  That would be like your favorite West Coast rapper telling you the real story behind his "gangsta" background - you know, how there's truth and exaggerations to it all.

I can, however, say that I reveal my "real" opinions from time-to-time.  I can also say that I get contacted regularly by some of DubCC's real "closet racists", cats who don't speak their real opinions on ToT.

Could you explain to me why racists hate on racists? I don't get it, seriously. I mean, I get that stupid people hate on people cause they are too stupid to realize what the fuck they're really doing and shit, but there are also fairly smart racists who simply hate on racists.. why? That's like hating on a brotha, man. Or like snitching on a snitch. It's bullshit. If I were a racist pig I had no beef with that Farrakhan bullshit attitude n shit.

That's an extremely valid observation...remember how Elijah Muhammad invited the President of the American Nazi Party to lecture at an NOI dinner once?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 04:33:54 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 07:21:57 PM »
Actually, this just all strikes me as funny.  Mel Gibson is hilarious.  If you can't get drunk and go crazy every once in a while, what's up?  Nobody got hurt, he apologized sincerely afterwards, fuck it.  Go mel!

BTW, Brian's not far off; the Jews may have started every war in the world.  LOL.  I'm not hating, I'm just saying.  Look @ the bible.  Read the old testament.  Story after story, year after year, century after century of the Jews starting wars, getting their ass kicked, begging for God's forgiveness, God saves them, they turn from him again, go evil, get their ass kicked, beg for God's forgiveness, etc.  I've heard it said that the only reason Jesus Christ was born a jew was because the Jews were the only people evil enough to kill their own king. 

Think about it: They are the only people in the history of the world that complained SO FUCKING MUCH, the rest of the world gave them their own country so they'd shut up.   

Now, with that said, I can still remain objective and in my opinion I fully support Israel in their current war against Hezbollibolli. 

Yup, definitely raised in the south...

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »
Gibson's mug shot:

He looks like he touches little boys.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 12:33:09 AM by Sikotic Tha Kufi Smackin' CHAMP »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 01:54:19 PM »
This is just hours before he got pulled over:

He is fucked up lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 09:55:51 PM »
^ LMFAO !

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 01:57:20 AM »
The bartender that served Mel Gibson that night was Jewish.

As of 2006, Gibson is estimated to be worth $850 million, making him the 47th richest person in the Los Angeles area, and the wealthiest actor in the world.
is that right? i'd of thought would be someone else like harrison ford or tom cruise, clint eastwood wouldn't suprise me either

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 08:50:02 AM »
^ yeah, dont forget gibson directed alot of box offices smashes too...

clint eastwoods movies didnt hit as big as gibson...

it's the same as saying jay-z is the richest rapper (hypothetical for you picky cunts), even though there are rappers that sold more records than him, but he isnt rich just from rapping, he's dabbling in other shit too..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 09:12:04 AM »
You don't THAT rich off acting, you get rich off producing box office hits. Actors basically work for the producers. Leo DiCaprio got 5 million dollaz for Titanic. Go figure.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2006, 10:42:55 AM »
yea but cruise has been consitantly the highest earner many years running and harrison ford has grossed over $3 billion in american cinema tickets alone thus he hold the genis record for highest grossing actor ever.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 12:43:01 PM »
gibson produced and directed and wrote Passion out of his own pocket....he made like 700 million off that movie alone
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll