Author Topic: Snoop Better Be Carefull talkin bout Spider Loc  (Read 2245 times)

whatthehell

Re: Snoop Better Be Carefull talkin bout Spider Loc
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2006, 08:18:11 PM »
I feel sorry for the set that rides with Spider Loc, he's a damn joke.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2006, 08:38:03 PM »
If you look back he was the ONLY one in DeathRow that Suge never tried to Punk, (Not sayin Spider could woop Suge) but Suge knowz Spida iz from the Deepest Crip Set in L.A. (EAST COAST) and HE RESPECTED NOT FO JUST BEIN A MEMBER BUT FOR "PUTTIN IN WORK" please Proove otherwize!! btw i'VE TALKED TO HIM A FEW TIMES W.C. is not a Crip, I told Spider "i CAN;'T BELIEVE THAT?, HE (SPIDER) told me to go to 111 Street in S.Central were W.C. is from and ask ANY of the Crips there they'll tell me "NO he aint a Crip" I gotta admitt I was  :o WHEN HE TOLD ME THAT!!!

ur so fascinated by other peoples lives  loser
Your So  >:( That Snoop got Exposed  ;D

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2006, 07:42:04 AM »
Spider loc could get at snoop,u gotta remember that spider loc is signed 2 gunit,50 got just as much police potecting him as snoop,so spider could get at snoop,best believe that,gunit is makeing more money then the dpg,and spider loc is a real gang banging nigga,hes grimy,he cant rap or shit,BUt hes with one of the biggest and most famous rap groups,h might not be able 2 put out a album or a good album or evencome close 2 being worth listening 2,But he could mos def get at snoop,

HE WILL GET FUCKED UP QUICKER THAN AN IRAQI STANDING ON A US MILITARY BASE TO. FO SHO ;) AINT NO CRIP SET IN CALI THATS GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2006, 09:42:18 AM »
Um, Spider Loc is alot like Game...he was living off his brothers crip cred.

Since you like AHH so much you should check out the interview where he admits he is not a gang banger.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2006, 01:50:32 PM »
Spider Who?  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2006, 01:51:11 PM »
Spider Loc is almost as Gangsta as Westside 159  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2006, 10:08:12 PM »

Since you like AHH so much you should check out the interview where he admits he is not a gang banger.
He said he is not a GangBanger "ANYMORE" now that he's into rap, he NEVER said he was "Never A GangBanger" post the link on Allhiphop.com were he says "he NEVER Gangbanged" or U R just another anti-50 westcoast Looser ( As Usuall);D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 10:10:54 PM by 1on1 »

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2006, 10:46:41 PM »

He said he is not a GangBanger "ANYMORE" now that he's into rap, he NEVER said he was "Never A GangBanger" post the link on Allhiphop.com were he says "he NEVER Gangbanged" or U R just another anti-50 westcoast Looser ( As Usuall);D ;D ;D ;D

umm.. whats the difference of "not being a gang banger anymore" and "not being a gang banger"?

they are both the total opposite of your original post, which you said...

"Thats 100% RIGHT!!! Spida is a REAL GangBanga that "Put In Work", Snoop "hasn't", and for him to talk bout Spida the way he is, he betta know what Time it is!!"

so why are you changing up your story now? Is it because Spider Loc's own words contradicted your post?  ;)

you should just gracefully bow out of this thread and act like you didn't make it.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2006, 11:02:08 PM »

Wrong what I was saying is Spider Loc was Jumped into the East Coast Crips Gang and he put in work, latter on when he started to rap he got out of Gangbanging, this guy here is saying Spider said he "NEVER" gangbanged and I'm saying that thats not true and to prove it I want him to post a link to the Allhiphop.com interview.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 11:05:14 PM by 1on1 »

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2006, 11:19:41 PM »

Wrong what I was saying is Spider Loc was Jumped into the East Coast Crips Gang and he put in work, latter on when he started to rap he got out of Gangbanging, this guy here is saying Spider said he "NEVER" gangbanged and I'm saying that thats not true and to prove it I want him to post a link to the Allhiphop.com interview.

the guy never said he was NEVER a gangbanger. he said that spider loc admitted that he isn't a gang banger. He admitted that on AHH and on XXL last year too.. So there's nothing inconsistent with what he is saying..

However, you are saying that he is a gang banger..

"Thats 100% RIGHT!!! Spida is a REAL GangBanga that "Put In Work", Snoop "hasn't", and for him to talk bout Spida the way he is, he betta know what Time it is!!"

and Spider Loc admits that he is not a gang banger (at this present time).. So why are you contradicting yourself?

Your statement should of been
"Thats 100% RIGHT!!! Spida WAS a REAL GangBanga that HAD "Put In Work", Snoop "hasn't", and for him to talk bout Spida the way he is, he betta know what Time it is AND REALIZE THAT SPIDER LOC WOULD OF WOOPED HIS ASS A LONG TIME AGO WHEN HE WAS A BANGER!! "

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2006, 03:02:43 PM »
I agree with 1on1, propz man !!!

You gotta stay true and show them REAL Gangsta-Rappers more respect......snoop is just a sellout and studio gangsta fuck that snitch

whatthehell

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2006, 06:57:34 PM »
Spider Who?  ;D

Exactly. Nobody would even know his name if he didn't jack Yukmouth's chain.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2006, 07:51:53 PM »
who da fuck gives a fuck if spider loc gang banged

he aint no Don Corleone

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2006, 12:15:33 AM »
 :sombrero: :stop: :argue: :cheers: :yikes: :love: :love2: :bomb: :sleep: :rant: :rant: :pimp: :argue: :argue: :firedevil: :firedevil: :sign_werd: :sign_locked: :sign_offtopic: :sign_lastweek: :monkey: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :spam2: :spam: :coffee: :nahnah: :nahnah: :coffee: :heart: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :banana_hitit: :banana_hitit: :banana_llama: :banana_hitit: :banana_hitit: :banana_cow: :loco: :sshh: :boohoo: :loser: :nawty: :oi: :rubeyes: :drool: :sleep: :whistle: :nahnah2: :rant: :raisetheroof: :bomb: :poke: :stir: :baseballbat: :camp: :halo: :catfight: :sun: :bandit: :pimp: :stop: :pirate: :argue: :psych: :wavey: :sun: :sun: :firedevil: :catfight: :camp: :bomb: :kiss2: :love2: :love: :puke: :idea: :puke: :idea: :grumpy: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :grumpy: :eh: :cheers: :cheers: :stupid: :heart: :scarface: :coffee: :nahnah: :sign_hitit: :sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim: :sign_hitit: :nahnah: :loopaper: :scarface: :heart: :heart: :sign_lastweek: :sign_offtopic: :sign_locked: :sign_wrongforum: :sign_werd: :spam: :spam2: :spam2: :spam2: :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :banana_dsf: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cow: :cow: :cow: