Author Topic: What if Gibson had said "Muslims are responsible for all the wars in the world"  (Read 2302 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Nobody would have said a word, but the zionist controlled media is making this out to be a big deal.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

bryan, if mel gibson said anything about muslims there would be death threats because muslims are less evolved as humans and become filled with rage if anyone poses a threat to their close minded backwards violent lifestyle. not like you would know anything about that living in kansas, why don't you just try to cope with regular society you sick fuck?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Nobody would have said a word, but the zionist controlled media is making this out to be a big deal.
And how would you know this? How can you be so sure what would happen if he did say this?

Sikotic™

The way Muslims get demonized in the American media, you're probably right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm pretty damn sure some Muslim community would threaten violence if Mel Gibson said that...PeACe

WestCoasta

the jews would complain, the catholics and christians would want censorship of him, and the muslims would threaten him

YAY!

FUCK THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
pfft. he's a celebrity. everything those people say is going to get reported, discussed, and probably blown out of proportion. 

who cares.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

coola

have you all forgotten about those cartoons?

and if mel gibson said the same shit about muslims, shit would be as publisised, mel gibson is a huge celebrity dont forget. he is the richest actor alive.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont think the media would of made a big deal. they would of prolly would of announced it then used the media to show the reaction from the muslim community using that as a tactic to reinforce to ppl that muslims are "barbaric" ,"savages"

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
have you all forgotten about those cartoons?

and if mel gibson said the same shit about muslims, shit would be as publisised, mel gibson is a huge celebrity dont forget. he is the richest actor alive.

I thought Clint Eastwood was the richest actor

BTW I dont see how anyone would have the nerve of saying that after seeing the results of people who already said or did something similar. 

coola

^ nah man, mel gibson is the richest actor... i saw it on the news the other day... dont forget the passion of christ hit box offices at 336million... clint eastwood maybe made more starring in movies, but directing and acting put together, mel's got it, i'm 98% sure.

Sikotic™

^ nah man, mel gibson is the richest actor... i saw it on the news the other day... dont forget the passion of christ hit box offices at 336million... clint eastwood maybe made more starring in movies, but directing and acting put together, mel's got it, i'm 98% sure.

Yup. He holds the record for the highest grossing rated-R movie of all time with Passion. He could of become a billionaire with Apocalypto, but I think he ruined his chances.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Gibson is gonna get raped now by Hollywood.

Look at what happened to Brando
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

What happened to Brando?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

What happened to Brando?

they found out he was some kid frontin from kansas so a group of black dudes tortured him with hot tar in a seedy paramount back alley