Author Topic: What if Gibson had said "Muslims are responsible for all the wars in the world"  (Read 2300 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
if the tables were turned and there were alot of muslums in the media we'd have the same result....so i don't see the point of singling out jews in the media, when you'd have the same result with muslums.

with that said people need to stop being so oversensitive about shit and realize not everyone is going to like you.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
if the tables were turned and there were alot of muslums in the media we'd have the same result....so i don't see the point of singling out jews in the media, when you'd have the same result with muslums.

^^Ever seen Bill Oriely, Rush Limbaugh, or any of those guys?  They say Muslims are responsible for all the wars in the world, and they get their own television show for it.   President Bush has pretty much said it himself, although through the viel of this war on terrorism rhetoric.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 09:09:58 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
like i said ...
if the tables were turned and there were alot of muslums in the media we'd have the same result

try taking over the media instead of taking the heads off of people, this ain't the dark ages anymore

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

try taking over the media instead of taking the heads off of people, this ain't the dark ages anymore

Muslims aren't into using the media to manipulate people from the truth. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Gibson is gonna get raped now by Hollywood.

Look at what happened to Brando

What happened to Brando?

Brando said the Jews were running Hollywood and making sure that The Jew is never seen as evil in movies like every other race is at some point. Soon after his roles were getting less and less praised, and he was constantly being made fun of in the media as some kind of odd ball who ran off to an island and talked to animals. Considered by his peers as maybe the greatest actor ever, and as definately one of the best as fas as the rest of the world was concerned. He was a key player in changing the way Hollywood actors played their parts with his method approach. He barely gets mentioned these days. He was also famous for his human rights attitude. He was at many black rights meetings. Refused to accept an Oscar because of how appauled he was at the portrayal of Native American's in cinema and I've heard he'd sometimes show up at Michael Jackson concerts and rant about world problems to the audience.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO!...Sorry dude, you mean to tell me you've never seen Muslim propaganda? That's just TOO much...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

LMAO!...Sorry dude, you mean to tell me you've never seen Muslim propaganda? That's just TOO much...PeACe

Yeah no shit, Muslims have thier share of propaganda too no doubt

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Brando said the Jews were running Hollywood and making sure that The Jew is never seen as evil in movies like every other race is at some point. Soon after his roles were getting less and less praised, and he was constantly being made fun of in the media as some kind of odd ball who ran off to an island and talked to animals. Considered by his peers as maybe the greatest actor ever, and as definately one of the best as fas as the rest of the world was concerned. He was a key player in changing the way Hollywood actors played their parts with his method approach. He barely gets mentioned these days. He was also famous for his human rights attitude. He was at many black rights meetings. Refused to accept an Oscar because of how appauled he was at the portrayal of Native American's in cinema and I've heard he'd sometimes show up at Michael Jackson concerts and rant about world problems to the audience.

Thanks for the info man... props!  interesting.. I want to discuss more later.. peace

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here's a better question: What if people were smart enough not to give a fuck about what some actor said in a belligerent drunken stupor?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

youre a fuckin doorknob

muslim propoganda is the occasional al qaeda video clip, which is so obviously propoganda that no one takes it seriously

99% of what YOUR news tells you is jewish propoganda which is even more dangerous, because it is subtle and hidden. so the masses accept it. of course i dont expect u to understand me here NIK, im just talkin to myself
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

youre a fuckin doorknob

muslim propoganda is the occasional al qaeda video clip, which is so obviously propoganda that no one takes it seriously

99% of what YOUR news tells you is jewish propoganda which is even more dangerous, because it is subtle and hidden. so the masses accept it. of course i dont expect u to understand me here NIK, im just talkin to myself

I understand you completely, comprehension is never the problem with you, it's just that your reasoning is completely moronic... :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

youre a fuckin doorknob

u would have to agree though that westrn news is more balanced than news in the muslum world

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
actually no Jake i cant even agree with you there.

Al Jazeera > CNN, Fox News, etc etc

now am i saying that the muslim world media is correct? of course not. but what is it guilty of? over exagerating certain things. for example, it may downplay some of the wrongs muslims do. i admit that.

but western media, is not just simple exageration. it is a complete twisting and fucking of the truth. it has turned reality upside down. the victims are the aggressors and the aggressors are the victims

im speaking foreign news here. one thing the west uttersly shits on muslim media is domestic news, which of course relates to the individual freedoms. that i dont doubt.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
bryan, if mel gibson said anything about muslims there would be death threats because muslims are less evolved as humans and become filled with rage if anyone poses a threat to their close minded backwards violent lifestyle. not like you would know anything about that living in kansas, why don't you just try to cope with regular society you sick fuck?
idiot
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)