Author Topic: What if Gibson had said "Muslims are responsible for all the wars in the world"  (Read 2301 times)

suckaa free

Nobody would have said a word, but the zionist controlled media is making this out to be a big deal.

you just want to start trouble.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

nik shut up man seriously, youre like that fat drunk white bitch at the jam that annoys everybody. cant shut up.

motherfucker can quote kobe stats now he thinks he can discuss middle east politics, lol.

Homeboy, 90% of your posts in this section say the same thing...

"Shut up! you don't know what you're talking about!!!"...You sound like a little bitch, G.

What makes you think Infinite knows any more about middle east politics than I do? Honestly, because back in the days I used to educate Doggy on the subject, and Doggy is one of the people who educated Infinite on the Israeli-Arab conflict...Say something useful, or don't post, sucka...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
nik shut up man seriously, youre like that fat drunk white bitch at the jam that annoys everybody. cant shut up.

motherfucker can quote kobe stats now he thinks he can discuss middle east politics, lol.

"Shut up! you don't know what you're talking about!!!"...You sound like a little bitch, G.

What makes you think Infinite knows any more about middle east politics than I do? Honestly, because back in the days I used to educate Doggy on the subject, and Doggy is one of the people who educated Infinite on the Israeli-Arab conflict...Say something useful, or don't post, sucka...PeACe

lol at you used to educate motherfuckers. u know nothing.

u havent taught a single thing to anybody. youre presence here has not benefitted anyone.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol at you used to educate motherfuckers. u know nothing.

u havent taught a single thing to anybody. youre presence here has not benefitted anyone.

Your'e presence somehow has? People could learn way more from me than from listening to your wannabe Afghangsta ass... :-*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i can safely say that many people on this board have learnt something from a King Tech post. I can guarantee that.

As for you, living in beverly hills with ice cubes son dont make u gangsta, dont speak on me and what i do.

home boy smokes some weed, thinks hes bout it

home boy goes to some communtiy college, thinks he can correct my grammar

lol @ you
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i can safely say that many people on this board have learnt something from a King Tech post. I can guarantee that.

As for you, living in beverly hills with ice cubes son dont make u gangsta, dont speak on me and what i do.

lol @ you

Do all Faghans lie?

1.I don't live in "Beverly Hills".
2.I don't go to community college.
3.Listening to you is the opposite of learning.
4.Shave.
5. 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

lol @ you

Do all Faghans lie?

4.Shave.
5. 8)

where ever the fuck u live, it aint projects and it aint public housing. so dont speak on something u dont understand.

if u read more Tech posts, u would be alot brighter. but hey, we cant all be smart. darwin hit it on the head. some people in life grow up to be Tech. and some become you.

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lol @ you

Do all Faghans lie?

4.Shave.
5. 8)

where ever the fuck u live, it aint projects and it aint public housing. so dont speak on something u dont understand.

if u read more Tech posts, u would be alot brighter. but hey, we cant all be smart. darwin hit it on the head. some people in life grow up to be Tech. and some become you.

Oh yes, because you have to live in the ghetto to discuss politics... ::)

Becoming Sccit = instant success 8)
Becoming Tech = miserable (bearded) failure :-[

BigBDrugStores

bryan, if mel gibson said anything about muslims there would be death threats because muslims are less evolved as humans and become filled with rage if anyone poses a threat to their close minded backwards violent lifestyle. not like you would know anything about that living in kansas, why don't you just try to cope with regular society you sick fuck?