7 (21.9%)
her best friend
12 (37.5%)
the girl ,your girl cant stand
2 (6.3%)
or her cuzz
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: would u like to have sex  (Read 604 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: would u like to have sex
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 11:42:20 AM »

but ill say milfs too i dont no y but i just wanna fuck the shit out of a hot older woman
Milfs make me go = lalallalalallaaa thus my fav sit to check besides dubcc is Milfhunter.org
Mature women are so much more attractive and much smarter. Plus they at they sexual peak so  :banana:

Yeah how funny is that women dont reach there sexual peak till 35 but Men reach it at 18...thats fucked up...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 12:10:54 PM »

but ill say milfs too i dont no y but i just wanna fuck the shit out of a hot older woman
Milfs make me go = lalallalalallaaa thus my fav sit to check besides dubcc is Milfhunter.org
Mature women are so much more attractive and much smarter. Plus they at they sexual peak so  :banana:

Yeah how funny is that women dont reach there sexual peak till 35 but Men reach it at 18...thats fucked up...

LOL...The peak is more like 40 for women. I know some bitches who peak all day though... :D

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 01:13:46 PM »
lol @ the Mauzip response  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 03:40:31 PM »

LOL...The peak is more like 40 for women. I know some bitches who peak all day though... :D

I fucked with a bitch that was 38 and she had a son that was like 18 this was 2 summers ago i was 20. Well i start fuckin this bitch on the regular and shit we started in june and my bday is about to come up and we are still fuckin almost everyday she was addicted to the young dick, so anyways my bday comes up and she gives me 300.00 and tells me to buy a zip and keep three quarters and give her the other 1\4 so i agree well i get the bud and drop off her portion, well the night of my bday she wanted me to come over after my party and fuck her, but i was drunk as hell and i passed out and she had been texting and calling me but there was no answer from me cuz i was out cold. Well the next day she tells me she doesnt want to see me anymore, so im like "fine whatever" i didnt give a shit....so i thought that was the end of that...well later that night she comes to my house and starts asking for the bud back and shit and i tell her to fuck off thats my shit she gave it to me for my Bday, i wasnt giving it back, so she says you better give it back or else and i say you aint gonna do shit and i hear her yell (were outside by the front door by this point) "Blake" (her son) And i start laughing at her telling her im bout to fuck up her son if he comes near me so im ready to beat this faggot up when i see my homie comin outside i tell him i got this, then all the sudden i see 4 dudes run around the corner with baseball bats, so me and my boy shut the door...I aint getting fucked up by no bats...We were both yelling for them to drop the bats and well open the door but they just held onto them and kept pounding on the door, so we just watched them waiting but they finally left...all this cuz i didnt fuck this bitch one night....BITCHES ARE SCANDALOUS!!!! and this bitch was 38, this proves that no matter what a bitch says there always STRINGS ATTACHED!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 03:57:25 PM »
^^Stop fuckin' with NWA Whorider. :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 04:02:49 PM »
^^Stop fuckin' with NWA Whorider. :-X

i dont get it  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 04:07:54 PM »

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 04:26:20 PM »
yo momma.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 07:10:24 PM »

I fucked with a bitch that was 38 and she had a son that was like 18 this was 2 summers ago i was 20. Well i start fuckin this bitch on the regular and shit we started in june and my bday is about to come up and we are still fuckin almost everyday she was addicted to the young dick, so anyways my bday comes up and she gives me 300.00 and tells me to buy a zip and keep three quarters and give her the other 1\4 so i agree well i get the bud and drop off her portion, well the night of my bday she wanted me to come over after my party and fuck her, but i was drunk as hell and i passed out and she had been texting and calling me but there was no answer from me cuz i was out cold. Well the next day she tells me she doesnt want to see me anymore, so im like "fine whatever" i didnt give a shit....so i thought that was the end of that...well later that night she comes to my house and starts asking for the bud back and shit and i tell her to fuck off thats my shit she gave it to me for my Bday, i wasnt giving it back, so she says you better give it back or else and i say you aint gonna do shit and i hear her yell (were outside by the front door by this point) "Blake" (her son) And i start laughing at her telling her im bout to fuck up her son if he comes near me so im ready to beat this faggot up when i see my homie comin outside i tell him i got this, then all the sudden i see 4 dudes run around the corner with baseball bats, so me and my boy shut the door...I aint getting fucked up by no bats...We were both yelling for them to drop the bats and well open the door but they just held onto them and kept pounding on the door, so we just watched them waiting but they finally left...all this cuz i didnt fuck this bitch one night....BITCHES ARE SCANDALOUS!!!! and this bitch was 38, this proves that no matter what a bitch says there always STRINGS ATTACHED!!!
u shood have called the cops and said that these fuckers were outside ur door wit bats and right wen the cops came u shood have opened the door and toseed the bud right by there feet (of course just a lil bit) and they wood have been fucked

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 07:23:05 PM »

u shood have called the cops and said that these fuckers were outside ur door wit bats and right wen the cops came u shood have opened the door and toseed the bud right by there feet (of course just a lil bit) and they wood have been fucked

GENIUS PLAN!...Not.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 08:28:47 PM »

GENIUS PLAN!...Not.
do u have to comment on everyones posts wit a negative attitude?

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 10:14:18 PM »
Damn LOL. Crazy old bitch. Hey at least you hit it before she goes through menopause and that snatch dries up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempkside2

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2006, 11:04:16 PM »
I like milf between 38-50. :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 11:06:28 PM »
They got the most money.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 11:10:24 PM »
My girls younger sister is Banging, but she has no personality at all, that kills it.....