Author Topic: SNOOP -VATO VIDEO -  (Read 1651 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: SNOOP -VATO VIDEO -
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2006, 08:38:28 PM »
Ive never ever felt B-Real, he is like a B-Legit to me, something about him when he raps always makes me laugh, dude dissed Mack10 good though
Dont Sleep on BREAL he got lyrics....he is way better lyrically then Legit, but his voice can get annoying i agree about that...

and yeah great diss on WACK 10.....

"My name should be Mack 11, cuz im a higher caliber MC, theres no question."

Hes alright, and I dont like Mack10 much but,  Mack10  > BReal

Nah! B-Real>Mack 10

And Spice1mothafuckin1 be honset how Much BREAL have you really heard???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2006, 08:39:23 PM »
Ive never ever felt B-Real, he is like a B-Legit to me, something about him when he raps always makes me laugh, dude dissed Mack10 good though
Dont Sleep on BREAL he got lyrics....he is way better lyrically then Legit, but his voice can get annoying i agree about that...

Nah! B-Real>Mack 10

thats true I dont listen to him much, but I think 10 knows how to make better music

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2006, 08:41:48 PM »

Nah! B-Real>Mack 10

thats true I dont listen to him much, but I think 10 knows how to make better music

thats real, i was never really feeling Cypress Hill but B Real got lyrics and i like his style that he has been spitting with lately..."Fandango" and Get You Down with Warren G he sounds real good on both and he calmed his voice down a bit..Im feeling the new BREAL  style alot more

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2006, 08:51:53 PM »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2006, 09:08:56 PM »
I sent a letter to Pharrell at MySpace about recommending a Chicano rapper like Lil' Rob or Mr. Capone-e for "Vato". No response. I'm a talk to Khool-Aid and see if she can get the hook up. She seems to be the only other person who can unite the black and brown. For real.

Fingazz too.

GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD CAPONE-E IS NOT MEXICAN ....HE IS ARABIAN ...........AND LIL ROB IS DOPE.............

no1wammy

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 12:01:02 AM »
Quote from: eg2
I would really not wanna hear lil rob or Mr capone-e on wit any1 especially Snoop they both Wack

Have you heard the Ice Cube "Chrome And Paint" Remix with WC and Lil' Rob yet?

Quote from: SICK-SIDER
GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD CAPONE-E IS NOT MEXICAN ....HE IS ARABIAN ...........AND LIL ROB IS DOPE............

Mr. Capone-e: As long as he gets airplay on Pocos Pero Locos, he's considered a Chicano. It's funny: if you're half-Mexican, half-whatever, media will love you. Full-blooded Mexican/Chicano: fat chance.

Lil' Rob: Dope as in "sucks" or "tight"?

I also had Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm in mind, but, it's not the same without Big Duke. I like this cat now.

I like DubCNN. Must talk to Nima and Lil' Jay.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 12:46:48 AM »
they filmed the video on my homies street............b-real is in the video as well as kurrupt, fredwreck, frost, edward james almos, and pharrell.....i also seen jt tha bigga figga and one of the twinz up in there too.....and if you dont feel b-real, you were probably 3 when the first cypress album dropped.............they were spittin about weed before anyone, which is obviously now a standard for rap artists..............
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

thatbreaker

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 09:55:56 PM »
I sent a letter to Pharrell at MySpace about recommending a Chicano rapper like Lil' Rob or Mr. Capone-e for "Vato". No response. I'm a talk to Khool-Aid and see if she can get the hook up. She seems to be the only other person who can unite the black and brown. For real.

Fingazz too.

GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD CAPONE-E IS NOT MEXICAN ....HE IS ARABIAN ...........AND LIL ROB IS DOPE.............

Thats true hes not mexican!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2006, 10:11:16 PM »
for real how can y'all hate on B Real? or cypress Hill ...Insiane in the brain was the shit back in the days

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 01:42:57 AM »
for real how can y'all hate on B Real? or cypress Hill ...Insiane in the brain was the shit back in the days

Yeah and dude been dropping dope verses to this day.