Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 3 !!  (Read 2366 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 3 !!
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2006, 12:51:18 AM »
^^^ Dubcc does a great job to keep the buzz alive about this interview  ;D. I hope the album will be "hood" as he described it, I'm tired of these rap releases full of RNB chorus...

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2006, 01:21:32 AM »
Why doesn't Snoop make his album straight west?

lol... true

I'm honestly sick of this east/west shit. Why should sombody limit an album to just one particular coast? That's another great thing that Dre has done... he started with the WC heavy... and moved on to work with people from all over the country. And it's not like he's "abandoned" anything. He put out Game, he's working heavy with Bishop... he's worked with Xzibit and Knoc Turnal...ect. Why are people still bitchin' about him opening his mind and working with artists from a variety of regions? It comes down to the music... not the region.

Exactly, Dre don't give a fuck where you're from. All he cares bout is if you got talent which is the most important thing. And he's always been that way. The D.O.C was from Texas right? And the Lady of Rage from the East Coast.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2006, 01:24:23 AM »
I actually felt what Snoop said in part 3 of the interview, I agree w/ what he said about Dre although I thought Dre had some standout tracks on The Big Bang which were Dont Get Carried Away, Cocaina, and Get You Some, but overall a good interview Im happy to hear of his plans for his BCT!  Propz Nima and dubcnn
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 01:26:45 AM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2006, 01:38:34 AM »
This interview is just mo' gold on top of mo' gold. Roll on part 4. Shit, I wouldn't mind if there was a part 5 and 6 to this shit. 8)

Snoop said some real shit on there about Dre and how Detox should be, at least how people like US think it should be. And how he shouldn't wait to get his shit rolling, but make his shit roll. That's real talk right there.

And if Blue Carpet comes off all West Coast like he says it's comin' out, ain't nuthin' wrong with that. That's the way it should be.

wcsoldier

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2006, 01:45:01 AM »
Why doesn't Snoop make his album straight west?

lol... true

I'm honestly sick of this east/west shit. Why should sombody limit an album to just one particular coast? That's another great thing that Dre has done... he started with the WC heavy... and moved on to work with people from all over the country. And it's not like he's "abandoned" anything. He put out Game, he's working heavy with Bishop... he's worked with Xzibit and Knoc Turnal...ect. Why are people still bitchin' about him opening his mind and working with artists from a variety of regions? It comes down to the music... not the region.

Exactly, Dre don't give a fuck where you're from. All he cares bout is if you got talent which is the most important thing. And he's always been that way. The D.O.C was from Texas right? And the Lady of Rage from the East Coast.
yep but the point is here, people who got talent, who really cares about a Eve or Stat album ??

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2006, 01:51:07 AM »
Props! Interestin!

Good 2 c Snoop talkin bout Dre mixin tracks and the way he makes other producers tracks stand out, but I do think that he had some good beats on Big Bang!

Also interestin 2 c that Snoop still plays his records 4 Dre b4 he puts them out!

Lookin 4ward 2 hearin the Snoop & Game tracks!  8)

Cant wait 4 part 4, Dre better b on Blue Carpet Treatment!!!!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2006, 03:00:41 AM »
Keep the feedback coming!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2006, 03:24:14 AM »

Also interestin 2 c that Snoop still plays his records 4 Dre b4 he puts them out!

Yeah but I bet its becuase Dre is also producing on BCT.

My guess is he didnt play his records frm RNG :D

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2006, 03:25:14 AM »
I personally liked part 1 and 3 much better then 2.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2006, 03:46:38 AM »
Keep the feedback coming!

Tell Snoop that Pharrell sounded way better on the chours for Vato !

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2006, 03:56:38 AM »
Again, great interview. Can't wait for Part 4 to drop!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2006, 03:57:41 AM »
Yeah this was my favorite part of the 3 interviews, I acually felt what Snoop had to say

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2006, 04:00:10 AM »
Yeah this was my favorite part of the 3 interviews, I acually felt what Snoop had to say

Really????:o  :o  :o

The Best of 3 Worlds

Trauma-san

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2006, 04:06:44 AM »
First of all props to the whole Dubcc again.

Ok so Snoop was,is and always will be my fav rapper but sometimes hes full of bullshit. Hes talking about how Dre should get Westcoast rappers on Detox, I think after the RNG he has no RIGHT to tell anybody about using more westcoast artist. I have nothing againts other coasts, right now they are makign better music than the West, but its plain shit coming from Snoops mouth.

The Detox in my mind should be a mix of best of both "worlds". Throw some Cube, Bishop, Ren, Crook and some Busta, 50, Em, Rae, Buck... Fuck having wack ass Daz, Kurupt,Mc Eiht on it.

I still think this is all one HUGE promotional tactics from Snoopy.

uh... Of course it is?  You think he just likes talking on the phone overseas to Nima?  I'm sure he's cool with it and all but the only reason artists give interviews is to promote albums. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2006, 04:10:56 AM »
First of all props to the whole Dubcc again.

Ok so Snoop was,is and always will be my fav rapper but sometimes hes full of bullshit. Hes talking about how Dre should get Westcoast rappers on Detox, I think after the RNG he has no RIGHT to tell anybody about using more westcoast artist. I have nothing againts other coasts, right now they are makign better music than the West, but its plain shit coming from Snoops mouth.

The Detox in my mind should be a mix of best of both "worlds". Throw some Cube, Bishop, Ren, Crook and some Busta, 50, Em, Rae, Buck... Fuck having wack ass Daz, Kurupt,Mc Eiht on it.

I still think this is all one HUGE promotional tactics from Snoopy.

uh... Of course it is?  You think he just likes talking on the phone overseas to Nima?  I'm sure he's cool with it and all but the only reason artists give interviews is to promote albums. 

Yeah I mean this whole "bringing the westcoast back" talk.