Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 3 !!  (Read 2367 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 3 !!
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2006, 04:16:15 AM »

uh... Of course it is?  You think he just likes talking on the phone overseas to Nima?  I'm sure he's cool with it and all but the only reason artists give interviews is to promote albums. 

I think he meant that since Snoop knows he's talking to dubcnn and that it's a west coast website, he'll tell them what they want to hear. We'll see soon enough i guess!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2006, 04:24:13 AM »
First of all props to the whole Dubcc again.

Ok so Snoop was,is and always will be my fav rapper but sometimes hes full of bullshit. Hes talking about how Dre should get Westcoast rappers on Detox, I think after the RNG he has no RIGHT to tell anybody about using more westcoast artist. I have nothing againts other coasts, right now they are makign better music than the West, but its plain shit coming from Snoops mouth.

The Detox in my mind should be a mix of best of both "worlds". Throw some Cube, Bishop, Ren, Crook and some Busta, 50, Em, Rae, Buck... Fuck having wack ass Daz, Kurupt,Mc Eiht on it.

I still think this is all one HUGE promotional tactics from Snoopy.

uh... Of course it is?  You think he just likes talking on the phone overseas to Nima?  I'm sure he's cool with it and all but the only reason artists give interviews is to promote albums. 

Yeah I mean this whole "bringing the westcoast back" talk.

Yeah, Snoop's got to keep up this "West Coast Unity" talk at all times, even though he himself knows Em & 50 will be on Detox.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2006, 05:02:51 AM »

I think he meant that since Snoop knows he's talking to dubcnn and that it's a west coast website, he'll tell them what they want to hear. We'll see soon enough i guess!

Exactly

The Predator

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2006, 05:18:26 AM »
Another great chapter in the interview.

What Snoop said about the Game was truth. That 'gangbang 101' song is gonna be some tuff west coast shit.

Snoops's info on how Dre works was awesome.
Snoop spoke about Dre like his homie and not some groupie or other artists afraid to voice thier opinions even about the great Dre.
Smart move in having Dre go over 'Blue Carpet', D.O.C hanging around with Dre so hopefully he gets to check it n all.

Snoops right about Dre's drive for music.
He should stop with all these projects here n there and produce full albums again.
Like SOC, Efil4Zaggin, Chronic, Eazy Duz It, Doggystyle...classic after classic.

About Dre coming top the end of his career, maybe as a rapper he's slowed down the appearances but as a producer he will keep going as long as he can.

Snoop new record i guess will still have rnb, pop shit etc...
I dont know why he need to do that, coz everyone wants hear him make another Doggystyle record and the original went multi- platinum and 'Blue Carpet' strictly on that kinda gangsta vibe can do that as well.

Dre needs to stop all this time wasting music with all these young/new or Busta type artists. It was proably interesting to him and he had fun doing it, makin some money along the way. But come on man, enuff is enuff.

The Detox, a Dre/Snoop record, NWA lp...thats what millions want to hear. Those lp's should be first priority.
The music will awesome. Why? Coz the artists n talent involved would take hip hop music to the next level, record after record.
Thats what most people with a good sense of music wanna bump, even the dumber masses will follow coz good music cant be knocked.
They will sell in the millions so theres no reason for Dre not do them

Dre is at his best when he produces near enough most of the record, last lp he did like that was 'Chronic 2001' and we know how dope that sounded.

Stronger then anything he's been involved in since.

Vinsanity_15

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2006, 09:15:42 AM »
Snoop spoke the realest shit when he said Detox should be straight west

but it won't happen with Diddy on it

COSIGN .............

Diddy is gona be on Detox?  ???

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2006, 09:16:42 AM »
Props for the interview gonna check it out later!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2006, 09:34:46 AM »
So far this has been one of the best interviews I've read from a hip hop artist either online or in print.  This next part is gonna make the in-na-net go nuts.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2006, 10:59:26 AM »
yeah I'm pretty much convinced that all this "West Coast Unity" talk, is really all just a cover up to promote his new album, so he can turn around and say look what I can do for the West & I told you so...He wants to be able sell a couple of mil and then say "see if you had listened to me".....He wants to "take it bacc to the hood", cuz he starting to realize that hood niggaz ain't got no respect for Snoop...Brainwashing niggaz to be on his team ain't gone make them niggaz anymore known or richer then they already are & Snoop get the respect he's already lost in the hood
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 11:01:50 AM by Crip2Nite »

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2006, 01:44:14 PM »
Good interview  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Seer

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2006, 02:11:06 PM »
First of all props to the whole Dubcc again.

Ok so Snoop was,is and always will be my fav rapper but sometimes hes full of bullshit. Hes talking about how Dre should get Westcoast rappers on Detox, I think after the RNG he has no RIGHT to tell anybody about using more westcoast artist. I have nothing againts other coasts, right now they are makign better music than the West, but its plain shit coming from Snoops mouth.

The Detox in my mind should be a mix of best of both "worlds". Throw some Cube, Bishop, Ren, Crook and some Busta, 50, Em, Rae, Buck... Fuck having wack ass Daz, Kurupt,Mc Eiht on it.

I still think this is all one HUGE promotional tactics from Snoopy.

Yeah I mean this whole "bringing the westcoast back" talk.

Yeah, Snoop's got to keep up this "West Coast Unity" talk at all times, even though he himself knows Em & 50 will be on Detox.

what the hell has that got to do with snoop??????????????????????????

$Eg2$

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »
      (Snoop Quote)      I wasn't even fuckin' with him for a minute! Cause I was like you know what? I ain't trying to get between you and 50, nigga! Because I was fuckin' with 50 before I was fuckin' with you. So I could never cross a nigga just cause he from the East Coast. That's why I wasn't fuckin' with Game, I was like "You know what? You too controversial, now you making me seem like I'm a sucka, cause you dissed him cuzz, and I fucks with cuzz. I don't get down like that." So I told him like if you dissin' cuzz, I can't fuck with you!   (Snoop Quote)

If it was Snoops beef he would of been saying sumthing different though wouldnt he ???

kingwell

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2006, 07:25:29 PM »
day after day....we KILLIN 'em!

There's no competition to kill!   8)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2006, 09:23:50 PM »
Fuckin propz Nima...that was a really good fuckin introduction for part 3. I haven't been this amped up for a long time on Dubcc. 8)

Propz to Dubcnn and Dubcc. Keep bringin in the good work!
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2006, 02:44:01 AM »
what the hell has that got to do with snoop??????????????????????????

What I meant was that Snoop will keep talking about having more WC artists on Detox and working with Dre, because it's part of his "bring the West back" theme he's got going on. Deep down Snoop knows that is highly unlikely to happen IMO, but he's got to keep saying it to give other West Coast artists hope of getting a Dre beat.

If Snoop pulls it off and brings the West back, it'll enhance his legacy.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2006, 06:27:36 AM »
Was Snoop ever asked in the interview, why no Warren G production on the 213 album?  Because there is no point in spending all that time making a 213 album and not letting Warren G produce the album.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)