Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 4132 times)

Chief

Re: Weed Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2006, 10:44:51 AM »
i get it now... kush is a strain of budd, but it's still grown in a hydroponic set up...

i thought you boys we're talking about a budd that grows naturally that's more potent than a hydro plant  :-X :-X :-X

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2006, 10:47:20 AM »
i get it now... kush is a strain of budd, but it's still grown in a hydroponic set up...

i thought you boys we're talking about a budd that grows naturally that's more potent than a hydro plant  :-X :-X :-X

it depends cuz kush been out here since i was like 13 n im 17  right now n theres many diffrent types of kush like im sure theres more naturally grown kush n chemically grown. kush replacing chornic these days

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chief

« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2006, 10:52:45 AM »
^ true, but it's still the same shit, just a better strain of budd... i always thought chronic was just good budd? around here, if we buy some potent shit, it's the chronic... i've smoked designer weed that's probably as good as kush before (real expensive, 4,200 a pound), and that shit isn't even weed man, that shit is strait fucked up shit, i'm talking a gram would literally stink out a whole house... an inexperienced smoker would've thought the shit was laced...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »
^ true, but it's still the same shit, just a better strain of budd... i always thought chronic was just good budd? around here, if we buy some potent shit, it's the chronic... i've smoked designer weed that's probably as good as kush before (real expensive, 4,200 a pound), and that shit isn't even weed man, that shit is strait fucked up shit, i'm talking a gram would literally stink out a whole house... an inexperienced smoker would've thought the shit was laced...

There are 3 major strains...

Stress- This is the shit you don't wanna smoke. I mean, if there's no other choice, a blunt of it will get you high, but it's the lowest quality bud. People call it pretendo, streez, scwhag, low-grade, whatever, it's just the weakest form of weed. Price range is about $1-$5 a gram.

Chronic- This is the good shit...A lot better than stress, there are hundreds (maybe even thousands) of different types of chronic, from AK47 to White Widdow. Chronic is probably the most common type of bud. The price range on chronic $10-$20 dollars a gram.

Kush- Kush is the shit that's on another level. You can differentiate Kush right away by its strong piney smell. Like the other guy said, Kush plants are usually much smaller than Chronic plants...A real smoker will EASILY be able know Kush from Chronic...Price range for Kush is $20-$25 a gram.

Really though, the best is to just buy tree and smoke that shit...PeACe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2006, 11:09:08 AM »
lol at one point our gov. was going to make put kush as a diff drug

Chief

« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2006, 11:12:18 AM »
ahh cool... i didnt realise the terminology was so specific...

i read up on kush, yeah the shit sounds dope, won some awards n shit... but i'm pretty sure we get budd close to as good around here too... but damn it's rare as fuck unless you know the right people, which i dont  >:(

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »
haha ok im giving up on this subject theres no real point in discussing this since you all are amatures anyways..and you say you grew? what type of lights did you use? how big was ur operation? and what was your light cycle?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2006, 11:15:45 AM »
haha ok im giving up on this subject theres no real point in discussing this since you all are amatures anyways..and you say you grew? what type of lights did you use? how big was ur operation? and what was your light cycle?

Yes, I'm an amature. ::)

...I'm not into growing, I'm into smoking, but I've planted some outdoor seeds in the past...Doesn't take away from my knowledge on different strains...PeACe

Chief

« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2006, 11:16:19 AM »
yeah man, i havent personally seen these plants i'm talkin about, so i dont know the size, and you wouldn't have heard of the strand  ;D but i smoked the shit, and i expect only top of the range budds in amsterdam to match up to it, or kush..

and yeah you right, pickin out the top of the end stuff is easy... not many people understand the concept that weed can be judged just by the density looks and smell...

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »
ok man..lets just end this..you think kush is the best type of weed.. i disagree completely.. lets just leave it at that..no one is right and their is no way you can prove one another is right because we live in two completely diffrent countries..but hey if you ever want to talk about growing and shit just let me know alright..peace

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2006, 11:39:40 AM »
i respect your opinion n it seems logical, but i know cali bud will beat any in teh world

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2006, 02:06:43 PM »
ok man..lets just end this..you think kush is the best type of weed.. i disagree completely.. lets just leave it at that..no one is right and their is no way you can prove one another is right because we live in two completely diffrent countries..but hey if you ever want to talk about growing and shit just let me know alright..peace

Homie, it's not an opinion, Kush is more potent/expensive than BC Hydro...I'm not debating anything, I'm just letting you know...PeACe

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2006, 06:52:03 PM »
ur a fucking retard man..HYDRO is a WAY OF GROWING using CHEMICLES.. KUSH IS A TYPE OF MARIJAUNA PLANT WHAT THE FUCK MAN UR BRAIN DEAD U MUST SMOKE ALOT OF POT CUZ U GOT NO BRAINS AT ALL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2006, 06:58:11 PM »
ur a fucking retard man..HYDRO is a WAY OF GROWING using CHEMICLES.. KUSH IS A TYPE OF MARIJAUNA PLANT WHAT THE FUCK MAN UR BRAIN DEAD U MUST SMOKE ALOT OF POT CUZ U GOT NO BRAINS AT ALL

LOL@This moron...Hydro is weed that is grown a certain type of way (hydroponically grown)...Kush and BC Hydro are 2 different types of weed. :-*

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2006, 07:01:57 PM »
here u go buddy http://www.77seeds.com/indoor4.html
Hindu Kush

The origins of Kush are Northern India and Pakistan named after the Kush valleys running along the Hindu Kush mountain range. The seeds were brought back in the 80’s, cross bred then selected for aroma balanced and growth characteristics to create a lovely plant. This plant has sweet spunky aroma with big dark green leaves and can be enjoyed often throughout the day. Tends to taste very hash like when smoked. Hindu Kush must be tried. Good choice for those wanting to try a traditional Indica.

good day man ur brain dead remarks are stupid as fuck.. hindu kush one of many types of marijauna in the Kush strain