Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 4131 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Damn only a gram
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 10:58:28 PM »
Lavender Haze is the shit. I get it from some foo over here in Fresno, bomb shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 11:01:55 PM »
Fuck it I just rolled one good sized swisher and I decided not to use the rest of the gram to roll another cause I dont want to hit a thin ass blunt, neways guess its one blunt for me and the rest out of the pipe :-\

lol they seem like chronic numbers hHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Chornic mangg thats ol school shit. smoke sum oosh mang or come to the 818 n ill get you a dankass sac from 1 da homies

Thanks homie, but trust me I smoke top notch shit as it is

what area u live at they got kush over there??? well SFV known for the best bud i remember back in the day krazy bone hit up the big homie for a sac cuz shit was so dank. all i have to say is u herd of OG?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »
Fuck it I just rolled one good sized swisher and I decided not to use the rest of the gram to roll another cause I dont want to hit a thin ass blunt, neways guess its one blunt for me and the rest out of the pipe :-\

lol they seem like chronic numbers hHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Chornic mangg thats ol school shit. smoke sum oosh mang or come to the 818 n ill get you a dankass sac from 1 da homies

what area u live at they got kush over there??? well SFV known for the best bud i remember back in the day krazy bone hit up the big homie for a sac cuz shit was so dank. all i have to say is u herd of OG?

I live 15min from Sac, the last bud I had was purple urkle, very danky but 50 for a 8th

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 11:11:13 PM »

I live 15min from Sac, the last bud I had was purple urkle, very danky but 50 for a 8th

ic ic that came through like 1 year go round in LA, if u come round la come to the 818 n let me know wsup through the msg boards or sumthin n when u get this sac itll juz blow your mind mang, dont actually go to LA cuz u wont find the dank easily in the 213 n the kush aint that good, but 818 the kusssh is all over aint no body want to smoke chrons round here.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 11:12:02 PM »
Damn my 2nd hookup came through and has 2 g'z for me but I gota get it now :-\  I really dont want to go pick it up all high and shit but oh well I want to have it

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 11:13:06 PM »
hahah gyeup things we do for bud

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 12:05:39 AM »
Yup the things we do for bud.  Just picked it up looks real nice gonna try it out there is shades of purp to, however today I have paid 45 for 3 g'z  :-\

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 12:50:48 AM »
i paid 50 for a bullshit eighter the other night. i saw my dealer today and told him i was pissed so he gave me a gram he had bagged up for someone else! the joys of being bigger than somebody :D

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 03:18:53 AM »
I looked like a dumbass ok

cause you are one :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2006, 03:20:05 AM »
Yup the things we do for bud.  Just picked it up looks real nice gonna try it out there is shades of purp to, however today I have paid 45 for 3 g'z  :-\

The last dealer you had was better  ;)
And whats wrong with paying 50 dollars for an 8th??? Bud is worth whats it worth. go ahead and pay 45 from your stringy ass bud, ill pay 50 an 8th for some grand daddy purple or some salmon creek

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 03:23:32 AM »
he is the best hookup a stoner could ever ask for, its just he is a little low today lol.

how can he be the best when he is low at the moment? the best would have it 24/7

And LMAO at you guys dogging me for whats in that fag's sig.  Ok I messed up lol, I looked like a dumbass ok, I was smoking a blunt, posting on the forum and I made a real dumb looking mistake, believe me Oklin and Mauzip you 2 homo's I know that Devin and Face are from the south, and I am sure I know more about rap then you 2 squares.
dum looking mistakes are made for other people to put in their sigs :)

what is wrong in being gay?

and no i dont think you know more about rap then me and mauz :)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 03:25:57 AM »
he is the best hookup a stoner could ever ask for, its just he is a little low today lol.

how can he be the best when he is low at the moment? the best would have it 24/7

And LMAO at you guys dogging me for whats in that fag's sig.  Ok I messed up lol, I looked like a dumbass ok, I was smoking a blunt, posting on the forum and I made a real dumb looking mistake, believe me Oklin and Mauzip you 2 homo's I know that Devin and Face are from the south, and I am sure I know more about rap then you 2 squares.

"i know more about rap then you" LMAO...okay ladies.....

"my dad can beat up your dad."

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 03:29:47 AM »

again this is just like that other thread where you said something like that.. again this time it was spice who said he knew more about rap that me and mauz, i just responded

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 03:31:55 AM »

again this is just like that other thread where you said something like that.. again this time it was spice who said he knew more about rap that me and mauz, i just responded

I dont care if i said it before, ill say it 100 more times if it needs to be said and i was directing my comment at the both of you

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 03:34:34 AM »
I was just getting ready to fall asleep and instead im gonna have a 3:30am smoke session!