Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 3910 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn only a gram
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 04:30:35 AM »
he is the best hookup a stoner could ever ask for, its just he is a little low today lol.

how can he be the best when he is low at the moment? the best would have it 24/7

And LMAO at you guys dogging me for whats in that fag's sig.  Ok I messed up lol, I looked like a dumbass ok, I was smoking a blunt, posting on the forum and I made a real dumb looking mistake, believe me Oklin and Mauzip you 2 homo's I know that Devin and Face are from the south, and I am sure I know more about rap then you 2 squares.
dum looking mistakes are made for other people to put in their sigs :)

what is wrong in being gay?

and no i dont think you know more about rap then me and mauz :)

"i know more about rap then you" LMAO...okay ladies.....

"my dad can beat up your dad."

again this is just like that other thread where you said something like that.. again this time it was spice who said he knew more about rap that me and mauz, i just responded

I dont care if i said it before, ill say it 100 more times if it needs to be said and i was directing my comment at the both of you
allrighty

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2006, 10:06:25 AM »
Its really danky shit.  By the way Mauzip dont bring your faggot ass in my threads, newayz I wanted to pay 50 for a eighth like I always do cause this is real danky shit but he was low so instead of selling me a g for 20 he sold me a g or 15.  And lmao my hookup doesnt suck you retard he is the best hookup a stoner could ever ask for, its just he is a little low today lol.  I just got home from class with the gram and I guess Im just gonna roll up a couple swishers and call it a night.  I was hoping I would be sitting on a eighth right now :-\

With a gram, you might as well roll one blunt...Save a little for some snaps. Is that shit kush?...Cuz if not, you're really overpaying, especially being from northern Cali and all...PeACe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 12:01:53 PM »
Its really danky shit.  By the way Mauzip dont bring your faggot ass in my threads, newayz I wanted to pay 50 for a eighth like I always do cause this is real danky shit but he was low so instead of selling me a g for 20 he sold me a g or 15.  And lmao my hookup doesnt suck you retard he is the best hookup a stoner could ever ask for, its just he is a little low today lol.  I just got home from class with the gram and I guess Im just gonna roll up a couple swishers and call it a night.  I was hoping I would be sitting on a eighth right now :-\

With a gram, you might as well roll one blunt...Save a little for some snaps. Is that shit kush?...Cuz if not, you're really overpaying, especially being from northern Cali and all...PeACe

i herd kush dont really gon round cept so-cal

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 12:02:39 PM »

Not true...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 12:08:35 PM »

Not true...

fo real?? i never smokd kush that was good as so-cal n i smoked sum north cali bubba n it was chronic. id ont know n sum faggit i know that moved to chicago only gets chrons n kush is like once a year festival for them.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
Damn I just called my hookup and Im getting ready to pick up some bud on my way to class and all he has is a gram, OH NO!! Thats just not gonna cut it but I guess it will have to lol

Damn Homie Only a Gram? Thats only enough for 2 blunts..But hey thats alot better then nothing at all!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2006, 10:47:19 PM »
A Grams just not getting it done

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2006, 10:51:54 PM »
I just picked up a 8th of some really danky shit!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2006, 10:53:16 PM »
What Kind??

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2006, 10:58:23 PM »
What Kind??

This time he didnt have a name for me but its real potent, almost to potent cause it makes me even more sleepier than usual when I smoke, pretty dense stuff

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 11:27:52 PM »
What Kind??

This time he didnt have a name for me but its real potent, almost to potent cause it makes me even more sleepier than usual when I smoke, pretty dense stuff

He cant hook it up like i do tho

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2006, 11:28:35 PM »
What Kind??

Hes a great dealer, but Im sure you are quite the hookup MoSav!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2006, 11:30:13 PM »
What Kind??

ever got a ten for 100 from this guy....ill end it with that  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2006, 11:32:07 PM »
What Kind??

ever got a ten for 100 from this guy....ill end it with that  ;)

MoSav has made his point  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2006, 09:51:18 AM »
I usually get a half for $125...