Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 3902 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn only a gram
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2006, 02:46:20 PM »
Knoshen is most likely right... BC Hydro goes for 90 for a half, 170 an ounce... and everyone I know who smokes prefers Hydro over anything else

its cheap up here cuz we grow the shit like mad... the Vancouver area alone grows $6 billion of it a year... iunno what LA sells, but apparently $6 billion is a lot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2006, 02:59:39 PM »
Knoshen is most likely right... BC Hydro goes for 90 for a half, 170 an ounce... and everyone I know who smokes prefers Hydro over anything else

its cheap up here cuz we grow the shit like mad... the Vancouver area alone grows $6 billion of it a year... iunno what LA sells, but apparently $6 billion is a lot...

It's not OG Kush, trust me...As a matter of fact, don't you eat weed, muthafucka?...LOL.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2006, 03:08:43 PM »

It's not OG Kush, trust me...As a matter of fact, don't you eat weed, muthafucka?...LOL.

Uh... no? it was just an idea I had... and I doubt anything costs more than Hydro does up here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2006, 03:29:18 PM »

Uh... no? it was just an idea I had... and I doubt anything costs more than Hydro does up here

Okay...It's pretty obvious you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

J Bananas

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »
im sorry but hydro sucks, and thats what bc product is known for. all that 60/40 indica sativa chemical shit doesn't please me in anyway, you just get high and theres a long mind numbing down. i'll take cali grown shit whether its north or south anyday as long as its not chemi-hydro  bullshit

J Bananas

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2006, 03:31:14 PM »
and as much as i think nik is an asshole, i'll take his word over a couple 15 year old canadian gangster wannabes cuz he knows his shit, as long as it doesn't turn into a north/south cali battle

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2006, 03:52:41 PM »
u guys are fuckin dicks, no wonder everyone hates you both... we came in here saying our opinion and u bitch over it... if u dont want opinions from people like me keep it in PM u ignorant mothafuckers

J Bananas

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2006, 03:53:55 PM »
u guys are fuckin dicks, no wonder everyone hates you both... we came in here saying our opinion and u bitch over it... if u dont want opinions from people like me keep it in PM u ignorant mothafuckers

LMAO JEOMK(just ejaculated on my keyboard) :D

J Bananas

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2006, 03:54:53 PM »
i am a dick though, so i apologize +1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2006, 04:14:26 PM »
Don't know why you got so butt-hurt, I just keep it real...If you get offended, YOU'RE obviously the bitch, no one else...PeACe

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2006, 04:24:17 PM »
= Offended

Okay...It's pretty obvious that our weed market is much different than yours is, so theres no point in arguing about it.
= How civilized people talk

I also noticed that you're "bitch-made" and you "kill faggots"... I'm sure that's not helping civilization either. :nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2006, 04:28:05 PM »
= Offended

Okay...It's pretty obvious that our weed market is much different than yours is, so theres no point in arguing about it.

I also noticed that you're "bitch-made" and you "kill faggots"... I'm sure that's not helping civilization either. :nawty:

How does that show that I'm offended, genius? Please make some sort of sense, the second statement was completely different than what I was trying to get across...The point was that you have no idea what you're talking about, point blank, you exclaimed that the hydro you get for $180/oz is equivalent to the $500/oz OG Kush in Cali, which it obviously isn't...The end. 8)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2006, 04:38:36 PM »
= Offended

How does that show that I'm offended, genius? Please make some sort of sense, the second statement was completely different than what I was trying to get across...The point was that you have no idea what you're talking about, point blank, you exclaimed that the hydro you get for $180/oz is equivalent to the $500/oz OG Kush in Cali, which it obviously isn't...The end. 8)

i meant i was offended, and almost everyone else here would be too at that statement... i dont have any more time to waste ive gotta go down to the studio and record... im done here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2006, 04:44:31 PM »
= Offended

i meant i was offended, and almost everyone else here would be too at that statement... i dont have any more time to waste ive gotta go down to the studio and record... im done here

I don't think most people would get offended by that, only people who get butt-hurt easily...PeAcE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2006, 08:21:04 PM »
= Offended

on som real shit 500 is standard price of OG

u mutha fuckas dont have OG n its funny comin from you punk

ur trying to talk business about obviously sumthing you dont understand and if you do get it from the dealer thats great u stupid punk but it will never beat OG

get ur white ass to LA n smoke sum real kush juz hope that ur sqaure ass dont get playd a fool and get jackd u fucking punk

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.