Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 3905 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Damn only a gram
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2006, 12:53:01 AM »
LMAO@dude thinking he's getting KUSH for $85 a half...The dealer would be losing money. Do you even know what Kush is? I can get ounces of Streezy for $50, it ain't no thang, but Kush is a completely different thing...PeACe
hahah the dealer, well your out sucking your dealers cock

i get fresh strains of k-dog from a buddy who grows it, theres no fuckin around, I just stop by any time smoke a blunt with em, grab an zip and bounce

dont fuckin tell me what I smoke you piece of shit
BC BUD>>>>>>ANY BUD IN LA STRAIGHT UP

I cant beleive someone said some BC is better then Bud in LA...LMAO! BC as in British Columbia?? LMAO! Ive had that kush before it aint shit.... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2006, 05:18:42 PM »
oh yeah ??

South African Oranges >>> California Oranges!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2006, 05:35:57 PM »
oh yeah ??

^ da fuck was the point of that?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2006, 05:04:57 AM »
I'm confused w/ all the terminology.

Here in NZ, main sellers are 20s, 50s, halves & O'z. Same price/measurement for all types. Retail price for full O'z is 350, convert that to USD n it's around 160.

Would be cool tasting shit from diff countries.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Weed Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2006, 06:20:01 AM »
i appreciate weed
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2006, 09:48:16 AM »
oh yeah ??

^ da fuck was the point of that?

LOL@The name change...

suckaa free

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2006, 11:05:30 AM »

Here in NZ, main sellers are 20s, 50s, halves & O'z. Same price/measurement for all types. Retail price for full O'z is 350, convert that to USD n it's around 160.

how is the shit out there?  might be comin to auckalnd next summer.  how are the all balcks doin?  fiji is on thier way back, baby.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 12:00:05 PM »
yo boys i personally grow in BC and all i have to say is 50 dollars for an 1/8th of ANY KIND OF WEED is damn right outrageous.. and for you guys saying BC has bad BUD you guys clearly have not heard of MARK EMERY... the states had to come into canada and arrest him because he was selling BC SEEDS to people all over the united states to grow. In BC we (as in my friends and I) personally avoid KUSH and Juicy Fruit..why do we do this..quite simple because its a growers dream..Both strains of weed take the smallest time to grow and the plants yeild the most..sure it gets you stoned but its THC level is no where as high as BlueBerry or the Louis..
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:01:50 PM by ROLL UP ON YOU LIKE CHRISTOPHER REEVES »

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »
have u ever triend renne or ak47 from van? dope shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 02:52:32 PM »
yo boys i personally grow in BC and all i have to say is 50 dollars for an 1/8th of ANY KIND OF WEED is damn right outrageous.. and for you guys saying BC has bad BUD you guys clearly have not heard of MARK EMERY... the states had to come into canada and arrest him because he was selling BC SEEDS to people all over the united states to grow. In BC we (as in my friends and I) personally avoid KUSH and Juicy Fruit..why do we do this..quite simple because its a growers dream..Both strains of weed take the smallest time to grow and the plants yeild the most..sure it gets you stoned but its THC level is no where as high as BlueBerry or the Louis..

LMAO, what a load of bullshit. OG Kush THC LEVELS >>> Any sorta Chronic THC LEVELS. AK47 is bomb, but it's a type of Chronic...Kush is more than DOUBLE the price of Chronic, stop thinking you know everything...PeACe

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 02:55:12 PM »
hey, is it true that the real Purple Haze strain is extinct...? 2 of my friends got in an argument over that the other day, lmao :laugh:

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2006, 03:16:23 PM »

LMAO, what a load of bullshit. OG Kush THC LEVELS >>> Any sorta Chronic THC LEVELS. AK47 is bomb, but it's a type of Chronic...Kush is more than DOUBLE the price of Chronic, stop thinking you know everything...PeACe
sounds to me like youre that one who thinks he knows everything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2006, 03:32:42 PM »

I obviously know more than that dude...

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2006, 03:46:53 PM »

how is the shit out there?  might be comin to auckalnd next summer.  how are the all balcks doin?  fiji is on thier way back, baby.

Shit will get you there! lol. AB's are gonna take out the Tri Nations, can't wait for them to demolish Australia next week. Imagine Caucaubuca minus the belly, how much faster would that fucker be? lol.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 03:49:16 PM by Nutty »

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2006, 05:37:53 PM »

I obviously know more than that dude...

how can you say more then me when you dont even understand how a marijauna plant grows? you just smoke weed you have no idea why growers grow Kush..its because the plant takes the least amount of time to mature and it yeilds alot of weed..which for a grower is perfect thats why most growers grow kush