Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 3903 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Weed Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44:31 PM »
yo boys i personally grow in BC and all i have to say is 50 dollars for an 1/8th of ANY KIND OF WEED is damn right outrageous.. and for you guys saying BC has bad BUD you guys clearly have not heard of MARK EMERY... the states had to come into canada and arrest him because he was selling BC SEEDS to people all over the united states to grow. In BC we (as in my friends and I) personally avoid KUSH and Juicy Fruit..why do we do this..quite simple because its a growers dream..Both strains of weed take the smallest time to grow and the plants yeild the most..sure it gets you stoned but its THC level is no where as high as BlueBerry or the Louis..

LMAO, what a load of bullshit. OG Kush THC LEVELS >>> Any sorta Chronic THC LEVELS. AK47 is bomb, but it's a type of Chronic...Kush is more than DOUBLE the price of Chronic, stop thinking you know everything...PeACe
sounds to me like youre that one who thinks he knows everything.

I obviously know more than that dude...

how can you say more then me when you dont even understand how a marijauna plant grows? you just smoke weed you have no idea why growers grow Kush..its because the plant takes the least amount of time to mature and it yeilds alot of weed..which for a grower is perfect thats why most growers grow kush

Wow, you're more ignorant than I thought...Kush is not easy to grow, it has to mature to perfection to be considered Kush, Chronic is WAY easier to grow, on top of that, Kush is a lot less common...Everything you just said was made up, you have no clue what you're talking about...PeACe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2006, 09:35:31 PM »
fuck you canadians u guys talk shit cuz u u guys r isolated aint nobody want to go to canada man tahts a joke 85 an O everybody in the u.s. would buy from canada than all the business would be comin from there, u white boi canadians dont know shit period. u guys dont know what quality is if u never smoked 818 OG n u talk all that shit than u canadian punk mutha fuckas dont  deserve to smoke weed.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2006, 10:08:32 PM »
fuck you canadians u guys talk shit cuz u u guys r isolated aint nobody want to go to canada man tahts a joke 85 an O everybody in the u.s. would buy from canada than all the business would be comin from there, u white boi canadians dont know shit period. u guys dont know what quality is if u never smoked 818 OG n u talk all that shit than u canadian punk mutha fuckas dont  deserve to smoke weed.
if i remember correctly, the 3 canadians in this topic were only stating facts, not "talking shit"... actually, ur the one talking shit with that ^^^... not to mention youre also a racist/nationalist child who needs to realize that canadians are the exact same fucking people as americans

and we said 85 for HALF an ounce, not a whole ounce..... what, you'd rather pay 500 (american dollars) an ounce than 170 (canadian dollars)? be my guest

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2006, 10:13:34 PM »
if i remember correctly, the 3 canadians in this topic were only stating facts, not "talking shit"... actually, ur the one talking shit with that ^^^... not to mention youre also a racist/nationalist child who needs to realize that canadians are the exact same fucking people as americans

and we said 85 for HALF an ounce, not a whole ounce..... what, you'd rather pay 500 (american dollars) an ounce than 170 (canadian dollars)? be my guest

u are very wrong and u obviously dont know shit about any thing come to the 818 i wanna meet you and bring 170 ounce of kush with you. u canadians acnt grow for shit and anwer this did u smoke 818 OG?
ur juz a joke ur dealer or homie or who ever the fuck would be billionares n i talk shit cuz u mutha fuckas is cocky as fuck n at the same time u white punks dont know what the fuck you talking bout fucking lil chumps

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2006, 10:15:13 PM »
come down here to the 818 if ur ignorant enuff wit ur chronic. u mutha fuckas dont have kush n if u do come prove it to me ill make you millions

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2006, 10:22:37 PM »
come to the 818 i wanna meet you and bring 170 ounce of kush with you.
its not Kush, its Hydro, but we prefer Hydro out here

u canadians acnt grow for shit
lol, we grow more than ALOT of places... like i said, $6 billion of it per year, just in my city... yeah, thats alot of weed...

and anwer this did u smoke 818 OG?
uh no i dont smoke.. and what does this have to do with anything?

ur juz a joke ur dealer or homie or who ever the fuck would be billionares
no they wouldnt, 170 is normal out here... our 170 = your 500 when it comes to weed

n i talk shit cuz u mutha fuckas is cocky as fuck n at the same time u white punks dont know what the fuck you talking bout fucking lil chumps
only part of that that made sense was the cocky part, and no we're not being cocky, we're stating facts and youre jsut dismissing them... ie, u cant win an argument without dissing or making fun of other people

i just read your last statement, and WE NEVER SAID WE HAVE $170/O KUSH... read pleaaaaaaaaaase... we have HYDRO for 170

im done here, ive proved my point well beyond need... have fun talking to yourself

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2006, 10:26:17 PM »

lol, we grow more than ALOT of places... like i said, $6 billion of it per year, just in my city... yeah, thats alot of weed...

no they wouldnt, 170 is normal out here... our 170 = your 500 when it comes to weed

n i talk shit cuz u mutha fuckas is cocky as fuck n at the same time u white punks dont know what the fuck you talking bout fucking lil chumps
only part of that that made sense was the cocky part, and no we're not being cocky, we're stating facts and youre jsut dismissing them... ie, u cant win an argument without dissing or making fun of other people

i just read your last statement, and WE NEVER SAID WE HAVE $170/O KUSH... read pleaaaaaaaaaase... we have HYDRO for 170

im done here, ive proved my point well beyond need... have fun talking to yourself

come to the 818 ill get sum weed thatll put you to sleep. ur hydro will never beat kush u are a fool and obviously never came down here in your whole life. you cannot compare chornic with kush at all its almost a different drug with all the chemicals they put in.

if you remember this in life and u smoke bud here you will realize ur dumbass was wrong.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2006, 10:33:21 PM »
come to the 818 ill get sum weed thatll put you to sleep. ur hydro will never beat kush u are a fool and obviously never came down here in your whole life. you cannot compare chornic with kush at all its almost a different drug with all the chemicals they put in.

if you remember this in life and u smoke bud here you will realize ur dumbass was wrong.

oh yeah sorry, i forgot to mention that one thing... we never said Hydro = Kush, or Hydro > Kush, we said our best weed is cheaper than your best weed, we didnt say anything about quality, we're talking about price here

and like i said, i dont smoke weed.. so yeah, i guess ill never know, eh? now please excuse me, i have a hockey game to attend to down on Maple Leaf Road with all the homies

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2006, 10:34:47 PM »

Dude, you're making no sense...You guys don't "prefer" Hydro, you just don't have Kush...Kush is 10X more potent than Hydro...I can find Hydro for $200 an ounce in LA, Kush cost more than twice that...Why are you arguing something you don't know? You even said you don't smoke, I hate people who speak out of their ass...PeACe

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2006, 10:36:20 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »

i wanna slap you n take your money

Who the fuck is this? Suge Knight?  ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 02:45:57 AM by Sikotic Tha DIPCCWF/Kufi Smackin' Champ »

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2006, 10:39:50 PM »
also, LMAO at not denying being racist AND nationalist... i guess the first step to getting help is admitting u need it, so thats good :)

i believe thats all now

suckaa free

Re: Damn only a gram
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »
I'm confused w/ all the terminology.

Here in NZ, main sellers are 20s, 50s, halves & O'z. Same price/measurement for all types. Retail price for full O'z is 350, convert that to USD n it's around 160.

Would be cool tasting shit from diff countries.

how is the shit out there?  might be comin to auckalnd next summer.  how are the all balcks doin?  fiji is on thier way back, baby.

Shit will get you there! lol. AB's are gonna take out the Tri Nations, can't wait for them to demolish Australia next week. Imagine Caucaubuca minus the belly, how much faster would that fucker be? lol.

what do you think is more fun to watch?  Aussie rules footbal, or rugby???

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2006, 11:05:58 PM »
ahha ill say this

FUCK THE 818, AND FUCK SHITTY LA SCHWAG BROWN BOMBING MEXICAN TURD SMOKE SHAKE

FUCK YOUR PLANTS, AND FUCK U

AMERICAN TRASH BAG

« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 11:09:40 PM by Knoshen »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2006, 11:13:50 PM »
ahha ill say this

FUCK THE 818, AND FUCK SHITTY LA SCHWAG BROWN BOMBING MEXICAN TURD SMOKE SHAKE

FUCK YOUR PLANTS, AND FUCK U

AMERICAN TRASH BAG

APPRECIATION PEOPLE! were all getting high arent we? We shouldnt be arguing....... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds