Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 3909 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
Re: Weed Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2006, 11:18:46 PM »
i never started this shit, we have some trashbag lowlife from the shitty 818 aruging weed prices for a place he knows nothing about

the peice of shit wants to rattle people over the net and start fights to defend his net pride, fuckin pud

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2006, 11:38:48 PM »
ahha ill say this

FUCK THE 818, AND FUCK SHITTY LA SCHWAG BROWN BOMBING MEXICAN TURD SMOKE SHAKE

FUCK YOUR PLANTS, AND FUCK U

AMERICAN TRASH BAG

LMAO, what an idiot...I never even heard the word schwag in LA...You once had Cali bud in your sig. :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2006, 11:40:51 PM »
ahha ill say this

AMERICAN TRASH BAG

LMAO, what an idiot...I never even heard the word schwag in LA...You once had Cali bud in your sig. :-*

Yeah he had a pic of YUK holding up some KILLA CALI KUSH, schwag is just another word from shitty chronic, like some stringy shit, there are all kinds of shitty bud floating around but i stay away from that

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2006, 11:42:47 PM »
ahha ill say this

AMERICAN TRASH BAG

Yeah he had a pic of YUK holding up some KILLA CALI KUSH, schwag is just another word from shitty chronic, like some stringy shit, there are all kinds of shitty bud floating around but i stay away from that

I know what schwag is, schwag isn't chronic, it's streezy...I've just never heard that word out here.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2006, 11:47:56 PM »
^^^i always thought Schwag was just like low grade chronic....learn something new everyday

The Best of 3 Worlds

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2006, 02:41:31 AM »
yo boys i personally grow in BC and all i have to say is 50 dollars for an 1/8th of ANY KIND OF WEED is damn right outrageous.. and for you guys saying BC has bad BUD you guys clearly have not heard of MARK EMERY... the states had to come into canada and arrest him because he was selling BC SEEDS to people all over the united states to grow. In BC we (as in my friends and I) personally avoid KUSH and Juicy Fruit..why do we do this..quite simple because its a growers dream..Both strains of weed take the smallest time to grow and the plants yeild the most..sure it gets you stoned but its THC level is no where as high as BlueBerry or the Louis..

LMAO, what a load of bullshit. OG Kush THC LEVELS >>> Any sorta Chronic THC LEVELS. AK47 is bomb, but it's a type of Chronic...Kush is more than DOUBLE the price of Chronic, stop thinking you know everything...PeACe
sounds to me like youre that one who thinks he knows everything.

I obviously know more than that dude...

how can you say more then me when you dont even understand how a marijauna plant grows? you just smoke weed you have no idea why growers grow Kush..its because the plant takes the least amount of time to mature and it yeilds alot of weed..which for a grower is perfect thats why most growers grow kush

Wow, you're more ignorant than I thought...Kush is not easy to grow, it has to mature to perfection to be considered Kush, Chronic is WAY easier to grow, on top of that, Kush is a lot less common...Everything you just said was made up, you have no clue what you're talking about...PeACe
KUSH is a STRAIN of a MARIJAUNA plant (much like there are diffrent strains of oranges).. this strain (Kush) takes the limited amount of time to grow..and it crops tons of buds..if growers grew for quality beleive me buddy they wouldnt be making that much money..growers grow for quanity not quality..so you can say what you want about ur fucking cali kush or whatever the fuck you want but until you grow ur own dope dont talk because u dont know what the fuck ur saying

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2006, 09:46:23 AM »
i never started this shit, we have some trashbag lowlife from the shitty 818 aruging weed prices for a place he knows nothing about

the peice of shit wants to rattle people over the net and start fights to defend his net pride, fuckin pud

its not pride u stupid bitch god damn this is why uf ucking candian fucks r so fucking stupid god damn. come to 818 if u say fuck me fuck 818 come here u punk mutha fucka

COME HERE SEEMS LIKE YOU GOT BALLS

COME TO THE 818 DEVONSHIRE AND BALBOA FAMILY FUN ARCADE

u stupid piece of shit goddamn

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2006, 09:47:25 AM »
yo boys i personally grow in BC and all i have to say is 50 dollars for an 1/8th of ANY KIND OF WEED is damn right outrageous.. and for you guys saying BC has bad BUD you guys clearly have not heard of MARK EMERY... the states had to come into canada and arrest him because he was selling BC SEEDS to people all over the united states to grow. In BC we (as in my friends and I) personally avoid KUSH and Juicy Fruit..why do we do this..quite simple because its a growers dream..Both strains of weed take the smallest time to grow and the plants yeild the most..sure it gets you stoned but its THC level is no where as high as BlueBerry or the Louis..

LMAO, what a load of bullshit. OG Kush THC LEVELS >>> Any sorta Chronic THC LEVELS. AK47 is bomb, but it's a type of Chronic...Kush is more than DOUBLE the price of Chronic, stop thinking you know everything...PeACe
sounds to me like youre that one who thinks he knows everything.

I obviously know more than that dude...

how can you say more then me when you dont even understand how a marijauna plant grows? you just smoke weed you have no idea why growers grow Kush..its because the plant takes the least amount of time to mature and it yeilds alot of weed..which for a grower is perfect thats why most growers grow kush

Wow, you're more ignorant than I thought...Kush is not easy to grow, it has to mature to perfection to be considered Kush, Chronic is WAY easier to grow, on top of that, Kush is a lot less common...Everything you just said was made up, you have no clue what you're talking about...PeACe
KUSH is a STRAIN of a MARIJAUNA plant (much like there are diffrent strains of oranges).. this strain (Kush) takes the limited amount of time to grow..and it crops tons of buds..if growers grew for quality beleive me buddy they wouldnt be making that much money..growers grow for quanity not quality..so you can say what you want about ur fucking cali kush or whatever the fuck you want but until you grow ur own dope dont talk because u dont know what the fuck ur saying

Buddy, there are hundreds of different types of Kush... Bubba Kush, Purple Master Kush, OG Kush, Sour Diesel Kush, I can go on forever. The fact of the matter is that Kush is valued at more than twice the price of Chronic and is very hard to nurture to perfection...Kush is a type of weed on its own, it's not a type of Chronic...And I've grown :-*...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2006, 09:48:51 AM »

LMAO. We should blaze, you seem like a funny ass muthafucka...Winnetka and Ventura over here. 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2006, 09:49:35 AM »

i wanna slap you n take your money

Who the fuck is this? Suge Knight?  ;D

but u out of all people living in the 818, LA area thats wut every youngsta would do when sum weird fucking white boi starts talking business nonsense

sikotic if u even really live in the mutha fuckin 818 but i aint deny that u do.

but if u do i will find where out where you live
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 09:51:14 AM by LooN3y »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2006, 09:52:15 AM »

LMAO. We should blaze, you seem like a funny ass muthafucka...Winnetka and Ventura over here. 8)

gyea mang i dont have a whip u wan toke right now mang??? im down

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2006, 09:56:09 AM »

I'm workin' homie, I'll hit you up some time when I'm free...Where you stay at exactly?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2006, 09:57:31 AM »

I'm workin' homie, I'll hit you up some time when I'm free...Where you stay at exactly?

right now i live near porter ranch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2006, 09:59:36 AM »

LOL...You up in the north part of the valley, I know exactly where that's at. I'm south of the BLVD...We'll kick it some time, how old are you?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2006, 10:05:51 AM »

LOL...You up in the north part of the valley, I know exactly where that's at. I'm south of the BLVD...We'll kick it some time, how old are you?

ima youngsta im 17 but dont trip i aint no punk. yea i moved up here 2 years ago i havent like here i wish i can go back to my old neghborhood round woodely and san fernando mission. 

trust me u wont be dissapointed when u roll through