Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 3911 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Weed Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2006, 07:03:23 PM »
here u go buddy http://www.77seeds.com/indoor4.html
Hindu Kush

The origins of Kush are Northern India and Pakistan named after the Kush valleys running along the Hindu Kush mountain range. The seeds were brought back in the 80’s, cross bred then selected for aroma balanced and growth characteristics to create a lovely plant. This plant has sweet spunky aroma with big dark green leaves and can be enjoyed often throughout the day. Tends to taste very hash like when smoked. Hindu Kush must be tried. Good choice for those wanting to try a traditional Indica.

good day man ur brain dead remarks are stupid as fuck.. hindu kush one of many types of marijauna in the Kush strain

LMAO...What does this have ANYTHING to do with what I've been saying? Hindu Kush is a completely different strain from OG Kush...Moron.  :stupid:

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2006, 07:10:43 PM »
it pretty much states that KUSH is a type of weed NOT A CLASSIFICATION OF WEED U RETARDED FUCK

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »
So is Indo different from Kush...?
Indo = Indonesia & Kush = India...?
I thought they were the same thing for a while.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2006, 07:29:18 PM »
it pretty much states that KUSH is a type of weed NOT A CLASSIFICATION OF WEED U RETARDED FUCK

Wow...Please slap yourself if you don't think there's more than one type of Kush... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2006, 07:30:04 PM »
So is Indo different from Kush...?
Indo = Indonesia & Kush = India...?
I thought they were the same thing for a while.

Umm, Indo and Kush are two completely different things...LOL

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2006, 08:17:04 PM »
ok man lets say u have purple haze (a strain of weed) then you mate it with plain old Kush the offsprign will be PURPLE KUSH or do you not know how plants mate?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2006, 08:25:03 PM »
see the problem with arguing about weed is the fact that its illiegal, it isnt well documented, and most f the 'facts' are just hearsay. most everybody gets their info 2nd hand at best, most of it is probably 3-4th hand. thats alot of room to fuck up some facts by accident

Chief

« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »

i can see how they classify it as a different weed altogether... it would be like classifying a hot bitch with an ugly bitch, yeah theyre both women, but it would be strait disrespectful putting them both in the same category...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2006, 09:04:42 PM »
ok man lets say u have purple haze (a strain of weed) then you mate it with plain old Kush the offsprign will be PURPLE KUSH or do you not know how plants mate?

LMAO...Homie, there are different types of Kush seeds, it ranges anywhere from Bubba Kush to OG Kush, you have a lot of learning to do...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2006, 09:05:37 PM »
see the problem with arguing about weed is the fact that its illiegal, it isnt well documented, and most f the 'facts' are just hearsay. most everybody gets their info 2nd hand at best, most of it is probably 3-4th hand. thats alot of room to fuck up some facts by accident

There's still a lot of facts along with the obvious...PeACe

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2006, 09:07:36 PM »
Al Bundy has had Purple OG Kush and he says it was the shit.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2006, 09:11:18 PM »
^ lol at this guy ^ :D you can have a prop

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2006, 10:43:17 AM »
man i grow weed as a grower im more enlightened then you..you dont know diffrent tricks dealers and growers do..like straight up man go plant some more seeds in the back of your yard u retard and have fun with some hermaphodite plants. you dont know anything about growing weed. you just smoke weed thats all you fucking do. you dont know the lights grower use nor the light cycle nor the best kind of soil and you probs dont even know how to make the fucking plant flower for fuck sakes..tellin me that kush is hard to mature like what fuck is that... u can make a 1 foot plant mature or you can wait and make a 5 foot plant mature and if you doubt me so much pm me and ill send you some pictures of my plants for fuck sakes.

Chief

« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2006, 10:49:40 AM »
^ you grow plants under lights in soil?  :-X

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2006, 10:54:51 AM »
^ you grow plants under lights in soil?  :-X

yeah thats still pretty common out here... its mostly hydro now but its not surprising to see indoor soil in Vancouver... ive seen one before