Author Topic: Weed Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 3904 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Weed Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2006, 10:58:53 AM »
man i grow weed as a grower im more enlightened then you..you dont know diffrent tricks dealers and growers do..like straight up man go plant some more seeds in the back of your yard u retard and have fun with some hermaphodite plants. you dont know anything about growing weed. you just smoke weed thats all you fucking do. you dont know the lights grower use nor the light cycle nor the best kind of soil and you probs dont even know how to make the fucking plant flower for fuck sakes..tellin me that kush is hard to mature like what fuck is that... u can make a 1 foot plant mature or you can wait and make a 5 foot plant mature and if you doubt me so much pm me and ill send you some pictures of my plants for fuck sakes.

What the fuck is your point, man? I know I'm not an expert in growing, but I still know a whole lot about weed and its origins... everything I've said in this thread has been correct. You, on the other hand, have provided misinformation, such as the claim of Kush not being a classification of weed, which it clearly is...Point out one thing that I've said that has been incorrect, please, because I honestly believe I've only been spittin' truth...PeACe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2006, 12:34:06 AM »
haha ok im giving up on this subject theres no real point in discussing this since you all are amatures anyways..and you say you grew? what type of lights did you use? how big was ur operation? and what was your light cycle?

i didnt say i grow u dumb fuck. i juz sed growers usually  dont teach juz random mutha fucka how to grow unless they r going to be doin it for life for to make a living. for kush

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2006, 12:59:21 AM »
haha ok im giving up on this subject theres no real point in discussing this since you all are amatures anyways..and you say you grew? what type of lights did you use? how big was ur operation? and what was your light cycle?

i didnt say i grow u dumb fuck. i juz sed growers usually  dont teach juz random mutha fucka how to grow unless they r going to be doin it for life for to make a living. for kush

he wasnt talking about u

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2006, 01:06:42 AM »

he wasnt talking about u

o haha my fault

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

STONED KITTY

« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
So is Indo different from Kush...?
Indo = Indonesia & Kush = India...?
I thought they were the same thing for a while.

lol youre not qualified for kush if you don't know what it is by now