Author Topic: DUBCNN.COM: Mikkey - Liquor Store [Audio]  (Read 134 times)

maudizzle

DUBCNN.COM: Mikkey - Liquor Store [Audio]
« on: August 01, 2006, 05:19:18 PM »
After starting with Kanye West, featuring and ghostwriting for Cash Money Records and finally finding a home with Jermaine Dupri & Virgin Records through No I.D.... Mikkey's controversial and groundbreaking song "Liquor Store" has found a large buzz in the underground scene. This is the street single off Mikkey's forthcoming debut album, titled "Chicago: The Photo Album". Below you can find the dirty and the clean version of "Liquor Store", produced by 1120.

Mikkey - Liquor Store
Mikkey - Liquor Store (Clean)

BigBDrugStores

Re: DUBCNN.COM: Mikkey - Liquor Store [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 06:43:55 PM »
not too shabby

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 07:16:29 PM »
After starting with Kanye West, featuring and ghostwriting for Cash Money Records and finally finding a home with Jermaine Dupri & Virgin Records through No I.D.... Mikkey's controversial and groundbreaking song "Liquor Store" has found a large buzz in the underground scene. This is the street single off Mikkey's forthcoming debut album, titled "Chicago: The Photo Album". Below you can find the dirty and the clean version of "Liquor Store", produced by 1120.

Mikkey - Liquor Store
Yeah he has a song dissing Baby AKA Birdman and it was pretty coo

The Best of 3 Worlds

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 07:22:45 PM »

Mikkey - Liquor Store
on the go dj beat? i didnt think that that diss was all too good.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 10:47:38 PM »

Mikkey - Liquor Store

yeah on that beat...Nah but he brought up some valid points. Birdman has screwed some folks over, but he didnt screw over the Diamond of  Cash Money..Weezy! So Birdman still got his prize

The Best of 3 Worlds

maudizzle

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 07:27:26 AM »

Mikkey - Liquor Store

yeah on that beat...Nah but he brought up some valid points. Birdman has screwed some folks over, but he didnt screw over the Diamond of  Cash Money..Weezy! So Birdman still got his prize

Jay-Z was in the run for Lil Wayne, so Birdman gave him Young Money and publishing rights to his own songs. Lil Wayne is making more money per unit now than he ever did before.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 07:38:50 AM »

Mikkey - Liquor Store

Jay-Z was in the run for Lil Wayne, so Birdman gave him Young Money and publishing rights to his own songs. Lil Wayne is making more money per unit now than he ever did before.
but i dont think he as rights to his old songs.