Author Topic: Game's Brother Exposes Game!!!  (Read 1442 times)

1on1

• 'G'
Game's Brother Exposes Game!!!
« on: August 01, 2006, 08:41:04 PM »
Here's his 2006 Interview with AllHipHop.com http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1281

whatthehell

Re: Game's Brother Exposes Game!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 08:50:09 PM »
"Why would you let your brother represent your hood when he wasn’t really from there’"

ahhahahah

suckaa free

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 09:12:11 PM »
damn this shits old. 

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 10:46:39 PM »
50 haters so  :o they in "DENIAL"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I Love It, I Love It, I Loveee IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 10:49:19 PM »
You know you're an asshole, when your brother builds your credibility and then takes it away from you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 11:07:29 PM »
This is an old article. If you look on the right hand side it says it's from the archives of Allhiphop.com and it's from November 2005.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 12:15:18 AM »
This is an old article. If you look on the right hand side it says it's from the archives of Allhiphop.com and it's from November 2005.
So what if it's old, hahaha look a Game Lover tryina make us think scince it's old Games Brother never said that, ;D ;D

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 12:56:47 AM »
50 haters so  :o they in "DENIAL"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I Love It, I Love It, I Loveee IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This shit is old as hell.  :sshh:

Game has destroyed bitch-unit, did some grindin and huslin wit fase despite what kain, the jealous older brother says, has been givin the stamp of approval by street cats like d-block and fat joe and nas on the east, snoop dogg, dj quik, mc eiht, jay rock, ice cube and crooked i on the west, did songs wit scarface, chamillionaire, rick ross, clipse and some other street cats in the south and is slated to be on a lot of niggas records comin up. and aint a damn thing you bitch-unit groupies can do about either. ;D so i suggest you fall back and get curtis dick out yo mouth. :nawty:  oh yea did i fail to mention bitch unit is falling faster than the ball at 12 midnight on new years.  8)     

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 01:31:30 AM »
 :sign_banhim:

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 02:20:05 AM »
Every week theres sumfin new like this, Games Exposed as A Fake, Games a Stripper, Game Brother said this, Games Manager said that blah blah blah blah!

So what!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

fiyaboi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 02:51:34 AM »
expose my nuts... yall seen what snoop gave game his props so all dis riff raff need ta dieout

The Great Elephant

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 03:13:52 AM »
why doesn't 50 just write a fucking song already€?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 03:46:24 AM »

Whassup Spider Loc? No MySpace gangbanging to do today?

XaNdEr

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2006, 03:49:32 AM »

Game has destroyed bitch-unit, did some grindin and huslin wit fase despite what kain, the jealous older brother says, has been givin the stamp of approval by street cats like d-block and fat joe and nas on the east, snoop dogg, dj quik, mc eiht, jay rock, ice cube and crooked i on the west, did songs wit scarface, chamillionaire, rick ross, clipse and some other street cats in the south and is slated to be on a lot of niggas records comin up. and aint a damn thing you bitch-unit groupies can do about either. ;D so i suggest you fall back and get curtis dick out yo mouth. :nawty:  oh yea did i fail to mention bitch unit is falling faster than the ball at 12 midnight on new years.  8)     

:sign_werd:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 03:54:02 AM »

:sign_werd:

it doesnt matter what Games Brother says Game got Fire Lyrics, and thats what gonna matter in the end...

The Best of 3 Worlds