Author Topic: Game's Brother Exposes Game!!!  (Read 1444 times)

805Cyclone

Re: Game's Brother Exposes Game!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 04:07:23 AM »
This shit is old. Besides who cares. quit wasting our time with these lame ass threads.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 09:30:08 AM »
 :sleep:

~Loyalty Is Everything~

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 09:38:01 AM »
1on1 likes 50 cent so much that he feels he has to smear Game's name over the Internet.  To me that is very weird, but to each their own.

As for the article, Ya Fase took away his Compton pass but also confirmed Game hustled with him and was down until he dissed em.  Fase runs cedar block.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 02:21:06 PM »
1one1 always brings some negative shit to the boards, im not feeling that. Dude needs to be put in check.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 05:22:32 PM by MtL Double Og »

Raphael

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2006, 02:50:30 PM »
haven't seen it before thnx

rik

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 04:24:57 PM »
Stop spaming the board with old shit that everyone already know and noone cares about...Fuck I can't wait till summer ends so that all these 13 year olds could go back to school.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 05:23:32 PM »
Stop spaming the board with old shit that everyone already know and noone cares about...Fuck I can't wait till summer ends so that all these 13 year olds could go back to school.

seen, plus i cant wait till game's album drops so he can silence the critics. Then again there's always gonna be haters.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 05:24:18 PM »
lock this thread

The Best of 3 Worlds

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 09:51:41 PM »
50 haters so  :o they in "DENIAL"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I Love It, I Love It, I Loveee IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This shit is old as hell.  :sshh:

Game has destroyed bitch-unit, did some grindin and huslin wit fase despite what kain, the jealous older brother says, has been givin the stamp of approval by street cats like d-block and fat joe and nas on the east, snoop dogg, dj quik, mc eiht, jay rock, ice cube and crooked i on the west, did songs wit scarface, chamillionaire, rick ross, clipse and some other street cats in the south and is slated to be on a lot of niggas records comin up. and aint a damn thing you bitch-unit groupies can do about either. ;D so i suggest you fall back and get curtis dick out yo mouth. :nawty:  oh yea did i fail to mention bitch unit is falling faster than the ball at 12 midnight on new years.  8)     
You failed to mention "Scareface" is on Loyd Banks NEW C.D. "Rotten Appel"  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 09:56:34 PM by 1on1 »

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2006, 09:55:05 PM »
1on1 likes 50 cent so much that he feels he has to smear Game's name over the Internet.  To me that is very weird, but to each their own.

As for the article, Ya Fase took away his Compton pass but also confirmed Game hustled with him and was down until he dissed em.  Fase runs cedar block.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Remember Game and 50 had the truce on March 9 2005, then on June 2, 2005 Game started his anti-G-Unit rants, he wants us to believe his side of the story, well a carfull examination shows he claimed he did it cuz G-Unit was at a radio station talkin trash, but 50 said "No his mannager told him to do hat" well all these evidences are showing 50 was telling the truth not Game.scince all I've done is show U what IS actually is being said & done between the Game vs. G-Unit camps it's safe to say West Coasters like to believe the lie and not to be corrected,  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 10:04:00 PM by 1on1 »

Raphael

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 02:40:16 AM »
yeah everything with dipset is a real thread

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 02:59:49 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Remember Game and 50 had the truce on March 9 2005, then on June 2, 2005 Game started his anti-G-Unit rants, he wants us to believe his side of the story, well a carfull examination shows he claimed he did it cuz G-Unit was at a radio station talkin trash, but 50 said "No his mannager told him to do hat" well all these evidences are showing 50 was telling the truth not Game.scince all I've done is show U what IS actually is being said & done between the Game vs. G-Unit camps it's safe to say West Coasters like to believe the lie and not to be corrected,  ;D ;D ;D ;D

wow man , u seriously need to stop jackin off to ur 50 cent calendar with all the dates marked that somethin bad happened to game.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2006, 03:29:55 AM »

wow man , u seriously need to stop jackin off to ur 50 cent calendar with all the dates marked that somethin bad happened to game.

LOL!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2006, 11:11:16 AM »

LMAO...right?  Dood is so obsessed with 50 he takes his beefs and make them his.  Best believe the next time 1on1 gets beat up in high school 50 aint gonna be there with guns the size of lil bow wow  ;D
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

rik

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2006, 12:07:37 PM »
yeah everything with dipset is a real thread

What the fuck does dipset have to do with this. It's funny how cat that swear they hate dipset always brings them up. Go look around and try yo find a dipset thread I started. Yous a dumbass shut the fuck up.