Author Topic: Game's Brother Exposes Game!!!  (Read 1443 times)

Raphael

Re: Game's Brother Exposes Game!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2006, 12:16:45 PM »
Stop spaming the board with old shit that everyone already know and noone cares about...Fuck I can't wait till summer ends so that all these 13 year olds could go back to school.
yeah everything with dipset is a real thread

What the fuck does dipset have to do with this. It's funny how cat that swear they hate dipset always brings them up. Go look around and try yo find a dipset thread I started. Yous a dumbass shut the fuck up.
i dont "hate" dipset but sometimes people in this case YOU start's bitchin about how stupid threads are just so you can feel smart. If you dont like the thread get the fuck outta here and find a thread that you like.

rik

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2006, 12:28:28 PM »
Stop spaming the board with old shit that everyone already know and noone cares about...Fuck I can't wait till summer ends so that all these 13 year olds could go back to school.

What the fuck does dipset have to do with this. It's funny how cat that swear they hate dipset always brings them up. Go look around and try yo find a dipset thread I started. Yous a dumbass shut the fuck up.
i dont "hate" dipset but sometimes people in this case YOU start's bitchin about how stupid threads are just so you can feel smart. If you dont like the thread get the fuck outta here and find a thread that you like.

Why don't u go fuck yourself and stop worrying about what the fuck I be doing.

Raphael

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2006, 12:32:24 PM »

already tried that :-\

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2006, 01:07:37 PM »

What you got on my 40 homie

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2006, 04:40:57 PM »
My favorite quote from the article:

AllHipHop.com: Were you in the house at that point’

Big Fase 100: No, I spent the night away with my kids. When I had got the word in the morning, because I got one of those baby mommas where you gotta leave your phone in the car. So, I didn’t get the call that woke me up in the middle of the night like most people.

Yeah... he gangsta.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006, 04:49:03 PM »
^^^^I dont give a fuck what a bitch says about my phone i aint leaving in the car if she dont like it she can get teh fuck out

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006, 04:49:33 PM »

See how it is? They bring up Dipset in every thread we post in. Then, we get blamed for spamming every thread talking about Dipset. It's fuckin' bullshit.

Stop ruining every thread with anti-dipsetism. It's pathetic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006, 04:53:43 PM »

See how it is? They bring up Dipset in every thread we post in. Then, we get blamed for spamming every thread talking about Dipset. It's fuckin' bullshit.

I'm sayin...These mofo's keep saying how much dipset suck yet they bring them up in every thread. Stay on the fuckin subject.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2006, 04:59:02 PM »

I'm sayin...These mofo's keep saying how much dipset suck yet they bring them up in every thread. Stay on the fuckin subject.
Exactly, the haters talk about the Dipset more then US Dipset Fans

The Best of 3 Worlds