Author Topic: Romor has It Messy Marv Is gonna "Bow Down" to The Mack 50 Cent just like C-Bo  (Read 598 times)

"THE" MoSav

A link?? Until i see one this Thread Never Really Existed IMO...Anybidy can start a BS thread like this...oh yeah did you hear Dr. Dre just signed Too  $hort

The Best of 3 Worlds

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

lol@ how men are debatin who is hard or not...

...back to watchin victoria allure..

Quadruple OG

ducktales until Wendy williams provides a link to this topic she posted

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This Story is Developing, but just Like I said back when I posted the News about "so called tough" C-Bo now word out here in NORCAL is Messy is gonna recognize he ain't as HARD as 50 and he will play his position,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Man if only East Oakland had more 50's we get a lot done out here :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey Spider, shouldn't you be working on that album? Oh my bad, you ain't coming out until '08, December 08 fool.

Not Spi.  But he does get his services from him:
http://www.oneoone.org/

Consider him an inside source.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
i agree with the above posts...we need some confirmation of this. i'm not gonna speak on it until we do....shit would be a damn shame though, i'll say that much. get a source and we'll talk more...

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

TuSlic

Lol @ these niggas callin 50 a snitch then payin homage to him. I'm gonna love seein how they answer that question. I can hear it now...

Interviewer: Now 2 years ago, you called 50 Cent a snitch, why are you working with him now.
C-Bo: Aww cuzz that was Yuk cuzz. Yuk didn't like cuzz so I rolled with cuzz. That's how real niggas do cuzz.
Interivewer: Messy Marv, same question...
Messy Marv: ...YADIDIDMEAN we hypy out here. Niggas don't know that G-Unit shiet make niggas wanna get they bandana and go DUMB

and thats the realest shit you eva wrote

them niggaz is busters for that

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lol @ these niggas callin 50 a snitch then payin homage to him. I'm gonna love seein how they answer that question. I can hear it now...

Interviewer: Now 2 years ago, you called 50 Cent a snitch, why are you working with him now.
C-Bo: Aww cuzz that was Yuk cuzz. Yuk didn't like cuzz so I rolled with cuzz. That's how real niggas do cuzz.
Messy Marv: ...YADIDIDMEAN we hypy out here. Niggas don't know that G-Unit shiet make niggas wanna get they bandana and go DUMB

Shut your air head ass up loser, that ain't no real interview, dude made that up to make a point. I can't believe how stupid some people can actually be, smh..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Quadruple OG

This Story is Developing, but just Like I said back when I posted the News about "so called tough" C-Bo now word out here in NORCAL is Messy is gonna recognize he ain't as HARD as 50 and he will play his position,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Man if only East Oakland had more 50's we get a lot done out here :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey Spider, shouldn't you be working on that album? Oh my bad, you ain't coming out until '08, December 08 fool.

Not Spi.  But he does get his services from him:
http://www.oneoone.org/

Consider him an inside source.

pretty obvious with that name lol

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But why would anyone ride for Yuks beef when Yuk punked out along time ago?  And whats even funnier is that he's still trying to hang on to that diss'n stuff.  Maybe C-Bo and Marv came to the conclusion that Yuks a weenie when it comes to beefin.  Lets all be real, Yuk got punked.. and by Spi of all people.

Yall need to quit acting like they're traiters or something.  C-Bo admitted he was riding for someone else's crap which aint gangsta anyway.  Yea, ridin for the homies is cool, but at the end of the day you gotta be your own man no matter what others think.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

"THE" MoSav

he better not  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
But why would anyone ride for Yuks beef when Yuk punked out along time ago?  And whats even funnier is that he's still trying to hang on to that diss'n stuff.  Maybe C-Bo and Marv came to the conclusion that Yuks a weenie when it comes to beefin.  Lets all be real, Yuk got punked.. and by Spi of all people.

Yall need to quit acting like they're traiters or something.  C-Bo admitted he was riding for someone else's crap which aint gangsta anyway.  Yea, ridin for the homies is cool, but at the end of the day you gotta be your own man no matter what others think.
How did Yuk get punked? Now if Spider walked up to him and told him to give up the chain and Yuk got scared and handed it over, that's getting punked. But when you got ten niggas with you all walking up on Yuk(one of them with a gun), then jump him, that's called being out numbered, not punked. I don't understand how you L.A niggas on here think sometimes, ya'll niggas talk like ya'll don't be in the streets like that. I don't know how niggas get down in L.A but a real nigga ain't gonna walk up on you with ten niggas when he sees you're by your self, he gonna check you 1 on 1, period. And if Messy Marv thinks Yuk is a weenie then why is he part of the Regime Dragon gang now? Dumb ass, and C-Bo is from Sac, nobody cares about that nigga, I was never on his nuts like 90% of these gay ass fans.

"THE" MoSav

But why would anyone ride for Yuks beef when Yuk punked out along time ago?  And whats even funnier is that he's still trying to hang on to that diss'n stuff.  Maybe C-Bo and Marv came to the conclusion that Yuks a weenie when it comes to beefin.  Lets all be real, Yuk got punked.. and by Spi of all people.

Yall need to quit acting like they're traiters or something.  C-Bo admitted he was riding for someone else's crap which aint gangsta anyway.  Yea, ridin for the homies is cool, but at the end of the day you gotta be your own man no matter what others think.
How did Yuk get punked? Now if Spider walked up to him and told him to give up the chain and Yuk got scared and handed it over, that's getting punked. But when you got ten niggas with you all walking up on Yuk(one of them with a gun), then jump him, that's called being out numbered, not punked. I don't understand how you L.A niggas on here think sometimes, ya'll niggas talk like ya'll don't be in the streets like that. I don't know how niggas get down in L.A but a real nigga ain't gonna walk up on you with ten niggas when he sees you're by your self, he gonna check you 1 on 1, period. And if Messy Marv thinks Yuk is a weenie then why is he part of the Regime Dragon gang now? Dumb ass, and C-Bo is from Sac, nobody cares about that nigga, I was never on his nuts like 90% of these gay ass fans.

I agree with everything you said except the part about Nobody caring about CBO, i think Yuk cares a whole lot!!!!!!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG

I agree with everything you said except the part about Nobody caring about CBO, i think Yuk cares a whole lot!!!!!!!!!

How you figure that? Coz they used to be/still are coo? Yuk already said in numerous interviews that he squashed all of his beefs, G-Unit and all. He said he actually saw Spider 1 on 1 and smoked a blunt with him and everything, the nigga even said that he's tryna reach out to Master P now coz he said beefin ain't gonna make you no money. C-Bo is probably just following Yuk's lead, he spoke on that shit too, about C-Bo meeting up with Young Buck and he said that it was all good, that's how it should be. Don't believe he said all of this?  Check out his interview with Mistah FAB on Yellow Bus Radio, he touches on all of what you guys are talking about..  Just scroll until you see his name, he's towards the bottom..
http://www.wild949.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=yellowbus.xml

"THE" MoSav

I beleive everything you said all i meant was that Yuk and Cbo are homies so im sure Yuk cares what happens with BO. Im not saying hes gonna disagree with Bo getting with GUNIT. I dont like it, but Bo and Messy gotta do what they gotta do, i just hope it doesnt affect their music

The Best of 3 Worlds

TuSlic

Shut your air head ass up loser, that ain't no real interview, dude made that up to make a point. I can't believe how stupid some people can actually be, smh..

lol buddy it aint that serious, calm down homie there just rappers.  Jeez niggaz always catchin feeelins when someone say something about there fav rappers.  I could careless if the shit is real or not, I'm just havin fun, ya'll bitch ass niggaz need to stop takin these net boards so serious.