Author Topic: Free Masons  (Read 296 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Free Masons
« on: August 01, 2006, 11:19:46 PM »
i heard that they have some control in the gov. and do lotta shit n have priviledges n they make a lot of money. i juz herd from a homeboy bout it n he wants to join their organization n bust mission n put in work. u guys think ist freaL? cuz i knoe real freemasons would juz pass this thread n not put in a word but wut u guys think man cuz shit ive been hearin juz giving me a new prespective towards the u.s. now n its a trip cuz i knew two different people like way diff age, race, ns hit like that n the homeboy started to talk to him bout it n i was juz like what the fuck. and the homeboy had to juz explain everythin to me n everybody else that was high n confused the fuck out.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J Bananas

Re: Free Masons
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 12:58:37 AM »
freemasons do a lot of charitable good work for society. whoever told you otherwise is severely misguided

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 01:02:38 AM »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 05:35:09 AM »
freemasons do a lot of charitable good work for society. whoever told you otherwise is severely misguided

shut up you blind folded white devil.

Free Masons go long way back to the Temple Of Solomon and the Crusades on Jerusalem.

It is not known if they have been doing evil sh! since that day, but its on the record that they were kicked out of Jerusalem because they promoted shit that was against the Bible and Holy Quran.

They promoted Homosexuality and other works which is considered DEVILISH by the 2 books.

Later on they adopted the jewish magic rituals of Kabaala. They worship the Ani-Christ. They formed this secret society of Free Mason because they wanted to engineer their plans so people cannot know about it.

Albert Pike ( Master Mason) " Our ancestors chose this name(Free Mason), becuase it will be a name known by many, and ours works and plans and our name, will be understood by few"

After Albert Pike's death a Free Masonic SATANIC BIBLE was found in his place with the words FREE MASON engraved on it.. Pictures of Anti-Christ hanged in his mini cathedral rather than Jesus's picture.

All of them were linked to Free Mason, which afterwards they got it back, considering how they have tota; control over the governments.

They also eliminated one of American presidents. John F. Kennedy. Before his death John F. Kennedy gave a speech AGAINST Free Masons. How he was going to terminiate this secret society.

4 days later, J.F Kennedy shot and dead. A president like JFK shot ? weird, i know.

From that day on all the U.S Presidents have been Free Masons. The only non-masonic govt. official was Collin Powell. KEYWORD : "WAS"

Dick Cheney, Rumsfield, Rice, theyre all Masons.

Ive got 2 e-books on them, one is with reference to Islam, the other with Bible. Both give the same message though.

holla @ me if u want them.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 10:04:30 AM »
severely. misguided.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 10:46:31 AM »

must suck to be so paranoid

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 12:34:44 PM »
severely. misguided.

so your saying the report CNN and BBC did on Albert's Pike mansion, where the Satanic Bible was found with Free Mason engraved on it, and his mini church, where the pictures of Anti-Christ and Lucifer were hanged in it, instead of Jesus Christ's, its all wrong ???? They did a whole show on it. Its on video.

If you still think, that CNN created those Satanic bible, and put it there for publicity,  than I guess the israeli news by CNN and BBC are false aswell, if theyre saying that Israel is beating Hezballah, which than according to you would mean Hezballah is beating the living crap out of Isreal ?

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 12:38:25 PM »
^OK, and the ratio of freemasons found with satanic bible in their house compared to freemasons who dont own satanic bibles in their house comes out too..........yeah buddy, freemasonry may be an avenue for some kooks but thats just because of it's large size and general mysticism to the general public. the majority of them are just regular people, you might know some of them...

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 12:39:53 PM »
oh and i heard u guys's audio on soundclick, GOOD SHIT  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »
^OK, and the ratio of freemasons found with satanic bible in their house compared to freemasons who dont own satanic bibles in their house comes out too..........yeah buddy, freemasonry may be an avenue for some kooks but thats just because of it's large size and general mysticism to the general public. the majority of them are just regular people, you might know some of them...

youre right the majority of them are good citizens who do communal work.

2 of my white boy homies , their pops are free masons

but at the upper echelon, amongs the higher degrees, theres some shady ass shit goin down
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 12:49:12 PM »

Vinnie, your right, every Mason does not own a Satanic Bible. You must be familiar with the 33rd Degree of Masonry. The final and last degree.

Why is it that ever Master Mason (33rd Degree) owned a Satanic Bible WITH FREE MASON engraved on it.

why is it they all had churches, or should I say Satan worshipping churches built in their houses with pictures of Lucifer and Anti-Christ.

B.P Singh. Albert Pike, Alaisar Crawley, Ford. R Clarkson (the list can go on) They all were found with that devilish it.

Theyre regular people ? the junior Masons are. but what about the Master Masons who work the Masonry system. are they normal ? hell nah

oh and i heard u guys's audio on soundclick, GOOD SHIT  ;D

I know u aint gots nothin but love for melanin ;D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 12:53:23 PM by 2nd Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY" »

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
this will blow your mind

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 03:05:41 PM »
masonry is like scientology with "layers of knowledge".. however in scientology they pay to progress.. in masonry they study and earn their way through charity etc

the satan thing may be a misunderstanding. its a lot to go into here.. but basically.. freemasonry and cathars are supposedly linked.. and if you read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathar you'll get an idea that 'maybe' the devil is possibly god.. and god is the devil...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 03:08:48 PM by Overseer »

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2006, 03:17:54 PM »
i never got why the man who brought light to the earth every day was the bad guy :-\

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 03:41:11 PM »
i never got why the man who brought light to the earth every day was the bad guy :-\

or is god the one that takes it away every night?