Author Topic: What Angers you most??  (Read 623 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: What Angers you most??
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2006, 11:05:29 PM »
My GF

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2006, 11:07:26 PM »
My GF
why what did youre "Gangsta Boo" do? unleash all the rounds in youre gun and not reload it for you??
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 11:15:12 PM by MoSavThanLegit »

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2006, 11:07:46 PM »
just playing, but for real what youre GF do?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 11:08:34 PM »
My GF
why what did youre "Gangsta Boo" do? unleash all the rounds in youre gun and didnt reload it for you??

lmao!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2006, 11:49:34 PM »
Women that try n sell you shit that are fine as fuck with a nice pair of titties.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2006, 11:50:16 PM »
Women that try n sell you shit that are fine as fuck with a nice pair of titties.

very true SIK

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2006, 12:21:33 AM »
well we were supposed to go out wit 2 of my other buddies and their gfs and she ends up tellin me she doesnt wanna go cuz she doesnt like the vibe she gets from them so that shit pisses me off so i called my homie and told him we;re not ganna make it cuz she has to go somewhere then she tells me y did i do dat cuz she was ganna go just for the sake of me. i swear man women are just weird in their own ways

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2006, 12:30:54 AM »
well we were supposed to go out wit 2 of my other buddies and their gfs and she ends up tellin me she doesnt wanna go cuz she doesnt like the vibe she gets from them so that shit pisses me off so i called my homie and told him we;re not ganna make it cuz she has to go somewhere then she tells me y did i do dat cuz she was ganna go just for the sake of me. i swear man women are just weird in their own ways

so typical for women...they can never make up there fuckin mind...For once i would just like to hear a bitch make a decisoin on where to eat, its always "I DONT CARE, what do you want?"
They Change there mind Like Clockwork!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2006, 12:35:06 AM »

so typical for women...they can never make up there fuckin mind...For once i would just like to hear a bitch make a decisoin on where to eat, its always "I DONT CARE, what do you want?"
ya well they have the pussy so they can do that

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2006, 01:15:02 AM »

ya well they have the pussy so they can do that

I know! Like 2pac said.."niggaz need to start jacking off, cuz pussy is killin niggaz!!"

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2006, 08:26:06 AM »
my dad's girlfriend

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2006, 10:51:20 AM »
People that babysit blunts!!  And decide that they wanna talk the most while the blunts in there hand...

I FEEL THAT G!

Looks like we agree again!!  ;)
But yeah its like Magic for some people, right when the blunt hits there hand they gotta tell a fuckin story. I had to make a rule at my house last year cuz shit got out of hand with the talking, and i was always the one throwin the most bud, the rule was NO TALKING WHILE YOU HAVE THE BLUNT! and it worked good, if you violated the rule you got skipped. Only Laughing with the lbunt in your hand. Now if its 2 people its different. But i would have 5 6 dudes at my house and we had a few blunts rolled that we passed around one at a time...

LOL...I usually got that rule in effect. I noticed bitches tend to do it a lot more... :-X

True, but at least bitches (most of them, even though you have a few bitches that can hang with the best of em) will tap out early so u can hit the rest with one less head

Fuckin' with them valley white girls? I'm talking about REAL bitches, they want another blunt once the first is over... :-\

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2006, 11:35:47 AM »
Flickering lights, self-righteous people, drivers who don't signal (hell bad drivers in general), spoiled pricks who've never worked a day in their life.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2006, 12:00:13 PM »
Flickering lights, self-righteous people, drivers who don't signal (hell bad drivers in general), spoiled pricks who've never worked a day in their life.

I don't signal, but that's cuz I own the streets... 8)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2006, 12:09:36 PM »
Economists. The only thing they talk about is money and growth, like something must really grow at all times.

Stupid people

Realising how many animals have been and are being extirpated by man (and woman)

Fanatical religious people

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..