Author Topic: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....  (Read 883 times)

Kool G Funk

• Lil Geezy
  • i love donuts
Re: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 08:50:43 AM »
Listen to JR Writer's album and tell me that shit is wack. Y'all will never respect Cam, Jimmy, or Juelz because it's just not acceptable to around here. Fine. Instead, check out that JR's crack, come back, and then tell me they're all wack. AYE!!!!!

Yeah, I don't like Dipset, but JR is dope rapper. IMO he will be one of best rapper in future. But the rest of Dipset sucks !  8)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
Ok, first and foremost im not talkin about hate for their fans, as i cant stand G-Unit fans so i know where people are coming from on that tip. But why hate the grop itself?....Im gona give a cou0ple points on why i like the Dips and they really cant be rgued with.....

1) They all have lyrics. This is an undeniable fact, Cam be sayin some stupid shit sometimes but its just because its his style. You really thik he be sayin stuff like..."Me and toby homy, make you do the hoky poky" because he doesnt have anyhing else to say? Bullshit. He says it because he wants a unique style, unique lyrics, unique flow which he achiieves effortlessly, and dont forget cam has lyrically competed with Nas, Jay Z, Mase, Stan Spit amongst others) Jim Jones has never said he is the greatest lyricist in the world and obviously if he was to go up agianst a Nas or maybe even a tru life in back and forth lyrical diss tracks he would lose. but thts why Jimmy doesnt participate in that Bullshit, he calls you out ( See Nas, Mase, tru life, loon). Same with Santana (who is posibly my least favourite form the dips) he may be spitting nonsense someitmes but at least he has his own flow and style) The rest of the dips are beasts on the mic (4o cal, JR Writer, Hell Rell in perticular) i would put them above whoever in a battle.....

thats what makes me dislike dipset fans, dont u realise how hard youre ridin cam's dick! Im a HUGE pac fan and i have been that for over 10 years, i dont have 5-6 pics of him in my sig and create 10 new topics about him everyday.
i know im waisting my time anywayz...hopefully u will understand when u grow older..

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 03:10:55 PM »
So seeing as you have highlighted that perticular sentence, you are trying to say Cam said that because he couldnt find anything else to rhyme with the word homie? If so its you that needs 2 grow up kid......

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 03:25:52 PM »
Bad anology. Pac's dead, homie. Dipset is alive and better than ever. DIPSET DIPSET!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 03:49:07 PM »
So seeing as you have highlighted that perticular sentence, you are trying to say Cam said that because he couldnt find anything else to rhyme with the word homie? If so its you that needs 2 grow up kid......
no u dont get it..
Bad anology. Pac's dead, homie. Dipset is alive and better than ever. DIPSET DIPSET!!!
you're right bad choise,well there are alot of artists i like that aint dead, i dont ride their dicks either homie..yall actin like a bunch of faggots..

anywayz i dont wanna discuss whos better or worse and all that crap..let me say something for me and many others on this board:
WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST CAM'RON OR DIPSET! WE JUST DISLIKE THEIR GAY ASS FANS!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 04:02:30 PM by Soulful »

P4UL W4LL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 03:51:39 PM »
FUCK DIPSET PAUL WALL SWiSHA 4 LIFE
SW1SHA 4 L1FE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »
FUCK DIPSET PAUL WALL SWiSHA 4 LIFE

Just a Virus^^^

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2006, 08:07:45 PM »
Not liking their music is not hate. Everybody dont like the same shit.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 10:32:29 PM »

exactly. I dont feel these niggas at all.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2006, 10:54:16 PM »

yea exactly, im not really into eastcoast shit, im more south, and more west than east.... i have nothing against them as rappers, except cam... but i do not like the fact that they think theyre bloods or w/e theyre tyring to claim... as people theyre ignorant dudes who are in over their heads... this is why i dont listen to them, not cause of their fans

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 12:01:15 AM »

yea exactly, im not really into eastcoast shit, im more south, and more west than east.... i have nothing against them as rappers, except cam... but i do not like the fact that they think theyre bloods or w/e theyre tyring to claim... as people theyre ignorant dudes who are in over their heads... this is why i dont listen to them, not cause of their fans

Why Loon claims hes a crip...but thats okay? ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 12:53:38 AM »

Why Loon claims hes a crip...but thats okay? ::)

i have no fuckin idea who Loon is, lmao :D but if hes from NY too then im glad i never gave him the light of day... if gang bangin has to stay, it can stay where it was created

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 02:05:05 AM »
^so you sayin it should stay in NY? Cali did not invent gangs or gang bangin.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 08:32:48 AM »

Crips & Bloods, yes LA did. Maybe "gangs" but not todays gang-banging.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2006, 12:21:01 PM »

Crips & Bloods, yes LA did. Maybe "gangs" but not todays gang-banging.

crips and bloods were definitely not the first gangs, and definitely not the first gangs to have problems with each other.