Author Topic: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....  (Read 882 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so i dont get the hate for dipset.....
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 12:25:53 PM »
^so you sayin it should stay in NY? Cali did not invent gangs or gang bangin.

Crips & Bloods, yes LA did. Maybe "gangs" but not todays gang-banging.

crips and bloods were definitely not the first gangs, and definitely not the first gangs to have problems with each other.

you know what i mean, man... theres a diff now between "just a gang" and a blood or a crip set.... bloods/crips were started to protect the community, and now theyre destroying it, even in LA, so its spreading caused by pop culure is bullshit

Diabolical

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
Waaa Waaa Waaa, nobody likes dipset, me want booboo. googoo gaag gaagaggoggoaga

haha, cocks.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 05:41:29 PM »
dipset mofos!!

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 06:29:24 PM »
i know more about crips and bloods than you guys

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2006, 10:06:21 PM »
i know more about crips and bloods than you guys

Nope I do!  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2006, 10:18:29 PM »

haha, cocks.

A more likely scenario is....

Waaaa waaa waaaa why so many Dipset threads/fans/sigs booo hoooo they shit on my favourite rapper gooo gaaaaa

Fuckin hermaphrodite

The Maestro

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2006, 10:31:02 PM »

haha, cocks.

WAAAAA WAAAA jome Stole My Bike WAAAAAA Then he stuck his dick up my ass Gooooo goooo gaaaa ggaaa...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »

haha, cocks.

A more likely scenario is....

Waaaa waaa waaaa why so many Dipset threads/fans/sigs booo hoooo they shit on my favourite rapper gooo gaaaaa

Fuckin hermaphrodite

Exactly. We ain't doing the bitching and crying. We ain't asking for people to be banned because we don't have the same musical taste they do.

Stop Bitchin'
Stop Cryin'

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 10:39:07 PM »
dickriders and haters do the dubcc a favor and just stfu about it already...we dont need to know what time cam took a shit and haters we dont need to know about how gay you think they are just stfu already all you... cept sikotic b/c hes an OG so me and him are like made men so we gotta have a sit down behind closed doors to talk about the situation at hand.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2006, 10:42:03 PM »
cept sikotic b/c hes an OG so me and him are like made men so we gotta have a sit down behind closed doors to talk about the situation at hand.

Fuckin' right! Tom runs shit around here, y'all better listen!

+1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2006, 11:54:04 PM »
dickriders and haters do the dubcc a favor and just stfu about it already...we dont need to know what time cam took a shit and haters we dont need to know about how gay you think they are just stfu already all you... cept sikotic b/c hes an OG so me and him are like made men so we gotta have a sit down behind closed doors to talk about the situation at hand.

:pimp:

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2006, 12:34:14 AM »

Sik's my man but your a moron. STFU already

Word to Everything

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2006, 12:36:06 AM »
dickriders and haters do the dubcc a favor and just stfu about it already...we dont need to know what time cam took a shit and haters we dont need to know about how gay you think they are just stfu already all you

Dipset is in the right, haters need to leave. Tom stay monitoring Ozone Park because the Dips run the Outbound.

Elevz

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2006, 04:39:13 AM »
I thought Diplomatic Immunity vol.1 had some decent banging cuts. Besides that, I've said it before on dubcc's irc channel and people like Jome and Detox is not not coming were laughing at me, but I think Juelz is one of the most entertaining emcee's in the game right now.

Too bad their music is completely uninteresting to me. I'd rather listen to a 2 minute freestyle by Juelz than hearing any of their album material. They just completely bore me with their randomness and lack content. I can understand why some people like it, but not me. Then again, I don't even like most of the Wu-Tang stuff these days.

But the fans... Perhaps it does fit perfectly with their random style of rapping, but I find it extremely odd that just about every single one of their fans is a fucking complete moron. It's a goddamn fuckin' miracle KAIN is still allowed to post around on DubCC. That autoplay bullshit is the lamest stuff I've heard of ever since the invention of the colour purple. Yes, homo indeed.

If Dips run the outbound, I'm afraid soon there will be no sanity left in here. Anyone with a humble opinion won't care enough to post anymore, and it will just be Dips vs haters. I wish you all good luck with that.

coola

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2006, 09:43:14 AM »
wll you see... the thing about dipset is, i wouldnt even know about them if it wasnt for the groupies on this forum...

and to be honest, all the posts are garbage, and most of them are only comparing to legends in the game, and strait disrespecting them... so i dont bother giving them a chance, because of the following they have... the fans represent the movement  :-\