Author Topic: Aaliyah  (Read 382 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Aaliyah
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 03:34:22 PM »
Damn this is crazy, I completely forgot about what month she died and last night I was smoking a blunt listening to a Juelz track where he mentions Aaliyah and I was thinking bout how sad it was when she died and I was thinking about making a thread about it lol, then I read this

RIP Aaliyah you were a queen

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 03:35:20 PM »
I think she's extremely overrated.

You are a FUCKIN IDIOT! STFU, You are hands down the BIGGEST FAGGOT on DIPCC, Go eat more dick you homo

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 04:01:44 PM »
I think she's extremely overrated.

You are a FUCKIN IDIOT! STFU, You are hands down the BIGGEST FAGGOT on DIPCC, Go eat more dick you homo

Spice, chill!  ;D
Smoke a blunt i know that calms you down

The Best of 3 Worlds

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 07:44:30 PM »
Her Remake Of The Isley Bros' "At Your Best" Is A Great Track.
My Future Wife:

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 10:03:34 PM »
I liked Aaliyah alot, i thought she was a great singer/dancer and all around great person. I think one of the saddest things about her death is that she died before she reached her full potential. We will never know how far she would of gone in music or if she would've made it in movies. She may be gone physically but she will live on through her music forever.

R.I.P. Aaliyah  :'(

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 10:04:01 PM »
I liked Aaliyah alot, i thought she was a great singer/dancer and all around great person. I think one of the saddest things about her death is that she died before she reached her full potential. We will never know how far she would of gone in music or if she would've made it in movies. She may be gone physically but she will live on through her music forever.

R.I.P. Aaliyah  :'(

real talk!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 10:57:50 PM »
God damn she was fine!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 03:11:32 AM »
R.I.P. Aaliyah, I still bump her tracks. Damn shame she passed, cant believe its bin 5 years!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?