Author Topic: dumb ass saying or expressions.  (Read 741 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: dumb ass saying or expressions.
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2006, 04:13:21 PM »
I hate it when somebody starts off a sentence with "Real Talk...".  That shit is corny as fuck.

I also can't stand when somebody describes a song as a "banger". 

Real Talk, that statement is a straight banger!

hey dude, you sonned him

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2006, 04:54:20 PM »
I hate it when somebody starts off a sentence with "Real Talk...".  That shit is corny as fuck.

I also can't stand when somebody describes a song as a "banger". 

Real Talk, that statement is a straight banger!

:bomb:

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2006, 05:20:06 PM »
"Stoked"  like.. 'aw man Im so stoked about that upcomin concert!' 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2006, 05:21:30 PM »

haha yeah I hate rock, surfer, stoner slang

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2006, 05:27:58 PM »

haha yeah I hate rock, surfer, stoner slang

same :laugh:

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2006, 05:30:49 PM »
well I dont mind stoner slang seeing as how I am one

but fuckin surfers and rockers and like some skaters I cant stand their language

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2006, 05:36:04 PM »
NO MORE WAR

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2006, 08:01:11 PM »
1.2.3. and away! when i was a little kid drinking water at school people would always say this shit, and i would just keep drinking....One time i got in a fight cuz some kid tried to take me away from the drinking fountain he kpet saying 1,2,3 and away and i wouldnt budge so he grabbed me and caught one in the nose and i got in big trouble this was in 5th grade.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2006, 08:18:40 PM »
1.2.3. and away! when i was a little kid drinking water at school people would always say this shit, and i would just keep drinking....One time i got in a fight cuz some kid tried to take me away from the drinking fountain he kpet saying 1,2,3 and away and i wouldnt budge so he grabbed me and caught one in the nose and i got in big trouble this was in 5th grade.

lol, same thing happened to me except the kid hit me with a book instead of pulling me away, so i stabbed that muthafucka with a pencil... grade 3, lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2006, 12:51:06 AM »

lol, same thing happened to me except the kid hit me with a book instead of pulling me away, so i stabbed that muthafucka with a pencil... grade 3, lol

+1 for that! I stabbed a dude with a pencil grade 4 after class cuz he was tryin to clown me in front of my girl  >:(..crazy 4th grade drama  ::)
t

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2006, 12:53:42 AM »

+1 for that! I stabbed a dude with a pencil grade 4 after class cuz he was tryin to clown me in front of my girl  >:(..crazy 4th grade drama  ::)
t

lmao :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2006, 12:55:40 AM »

t

lmao :D

u know how it is when youre little, nowadays you can walk away, back then you had to handle that shit or get clowned by the homies

The Best of 3 Worlds