Author Topic: Gotta love Moms  (Read 539 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Gotta love Moms
« on: August 03, 2006, 04:53:10 PM »
Yesterday when I got home from class my Mom and Sister got back from San Francisco cause they were there all day and she brought back a sick grey Jordan t-shirt and a sick navy and red colored Lebron James shirt.  I couldnt of picked out 2 better shirts myself  ;D

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gotta love Moms
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 04:58:12 PM »
i do "love" moms

rik

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 05:01:20 PM »
Nice...Yeah I love when my mom does shit like that.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 05:03:21 PM »
Yesterday when I got home from class my Mom and Sister got back from San Francisco cause they were there all day and she brought back a sick grey Jordan t-shirt and a sick navy and red colored Lebron James shirt.  I couldnt of picked out 2 better shirts myself  ;D
Yeah its good when they bring you something you like..But i know everybody on here has had there MOM bring them some shit they hate, and yet its was a nice gesture and its youre mom so you just pretend you like it and maybe wear it right when she buys it just to make her feel better....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 05:04:17 PM »
Yeah its good when they bring you something you like..But i know everybody on here has had there MOM bring them some shit they hate, and yet its was a nice gesture and its youre mom so you just pretend you like it and maybe wear it right when she buys it just to make her feel better....

yeah thats true whenever my dad used to try he would fail miserabely but my moms is on point 95% of the time

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 05:06:48 PM »
^^^ My moms is on point now too, but when i was 14\15 she was really off i think she still thought i was 12  :P

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 05:07:13 PM »
^^^ My moms is on point now too, but when i was 14\15 she was really off i think she still thought i was 12  :P

yup thats the same age where it was horrible to

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »
and Grandmas are the worst....I remember when i was 14 my grandma got me GI JOES, And Pogs! My dad just told me to act like i liked it, I swear this old lady thought i was still 8 years old...

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 05:11:37 PM »
and Grandmas are the worst....I remember when i was 14 my grandma got me GI JOES, And Pogs! My dad just told me to act like i liked it, I swear this old lady thought i was still 8 years old...
LMAO pogs, damn that was back in the day. I remember going to like rite aid and theyd have a big ass bin full of pogs for like 5 cents each.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 05:14:36 PM »
LMAO pogs, damn that was back in the day. I remember going to like rite aid and theyd have a big ass bin full of pogs for like 5 cents each.

Slammers were the only cool thing to me about pogs..i never really got into the game....Ida rather played football with my friends

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 05:15:04 PM »
My dad bought me fake ass imitation Power Rangers for my birthday. He always gets those things fucked up. It's all good though.

Mom always got it down. I love that chick  :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
My dad bought me fake ass imitation Power Rangers for my birthday. He always gets those things fucked up. It's all good though.

what age?

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 05:25:56 PM »

what age?

just last year.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 05:26:45 PM »
Nah, it was all about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles last year.

This was when I was 7 or 8
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 05:28:14 PM »
Nah, it was all about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles last year.

This was when I was 7 or 8

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and HE-MAN was my favorite

The Best of 3 Worlds