Author Topic: Gotta love Moms  (Read 534 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Gotta love Moms
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2006, 12:19:56 AM »
I did too, until i saw Tom Brady  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2006, 12:20:39 AM »
my mom didnt spit in my dinner 2nite, thats a plus right

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2006, 12:21:52 AM »

yeah but youre dad might of....

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2006, 12:25:54 AM »

nah hes in a wheelchair... would could he have possibly of done LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHA *slashes dads wheelchair wheels*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2006, 12:31:08 AM »

nah hes in a wheelchair... would could he have possibly of done LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHA *slashes dads wheelchair wheels*

haha you sound crazy lol

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2006, 11:00:08 PM »
hell yeah my mom just got me 2day a sean john shirt tight ass shirt 67 dollars and the sean john jeans for 110$ and she b getting me some Lakers jersey and the good shit that she going give me 1000$ dollars so i can start saving my money for my car 8) and my mom bday is on monday aug7..so happy bday 2 my mom :rock: :sun: :rock:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2006, 11:43:53 PM »
hell yeah my mom just got me 2day a sean john shirt tight ass shirt 67 dollars and the sean john jeans for 110$ and she b getting me some Lakers jersey and the good shit that she going give me 1000$ dollars so i can start saving my money for my car 8) and my mom bday is on monday aug7..so happy bday 2 my mom :rock: :sun: :rock:

must be nice to be rich

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2006, 11:59:56 PM »

must be nice to be rich
nah we aint rich we like the middle the 1000 dollars cause she goes 2 skool and u know u get good grade and all that shit they pay u money and she going give me half of it..

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2006, 12:12:04 AM »

must be nice to be rich
nah we aint rich we like the middle the 1000 dollars cause she goes 2 skool and u know u get good grade and all that shit they pay u money and she going give me half of it..

Who pays you money to go to school?

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2006, 12:24:47 AM »

must be nice to be rich

nah not me she goes 2 college and they pay u cause u got good grade...shit i wish they pay me 2 to skool

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2006, 12:36:03 AM »

must be nice to be rich

nah not me she goes 2 college and they pay u cause u got good grade...shit i wish they pay me 2 to skool

oh they pay for her tuition? Like a scholarship?

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2006, 12:56:40 AM »

must be nice to be rich

nah none of that u just go there and u can study whatever u want 2 study u can take class anytime u want...i went over there 2 ask them if i go here yall going 2 pay me they say no u need 2 finish high skool then they pay u but fuck it im going 2 start in sept so i can take my class so when im done high skool i dont have 2 take alot of class...man telling u some find ass female 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2006, 10:00:15 PM »

must be nice to be rich

nah none of that u just go there and u can study whatever u want 2 study u can take class anytime u want...i went over there 2 ask them if i go here yall going 2 pay me they say no u need 2 finish high skool then they pay u but fuck it im going 2 start in sept so i can take my class so when im done high skool i dont have 2 take alot of class...man telling u some find ass female 8)

why would you wanna find some ASS female  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2006, 12:10:21 AM »

must be nice to be rich

why would you wanna find some ASS female  ???
LOL i say they got some bomp ass female