Author Topic: About the outrage over Mel Gibson's comments about Jewish people...  (Read 484 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Re: About the outrage over Mel Gibson's comments about Jewish people...
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 10:44:40 AM »
Why would I want to live in a country run by Muslims?? Muslims don't even want to live in a country run by Muslims, that's why they are all trying to move to the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, etc

« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 10:48:59 AM by 2nd Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 11:21:05 AM »
^^^^^^

Why are you even living in this country? Why don't you go back to wherever you came from?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »
Why would I want to live in a country run by Muslims?? Muslims don't even want to live in a country run by Muslims, that's why they are all trying to move to the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, etc

Your a PIECE OF SHIT! GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2006, 11:37:29 AM »
^^^^^^

Why are you even living in this country? Why don't you go back to wherever you came from?

you should be the last person to say that  polack. my fathers, forefathers, their fathers have been in this country.

Unlike your filthy ass who left poland for all the uncivilized filth that goes on there.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 12:12:17 PM »
you should be the last person to say that  polack. my fathers, forefathers, their fathers have been in this country.

Unlike your filthy ass who left poland for all the uncivilized filth that goes on there.

What are you talking about? I am American I was born here. And I definitely don't support terrorism against this country the way you do.

Go back to the Middle east if you don't like America.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2006, 12:21:30 PM »

What are you talking about? I am American I was born here. And I definitely don't support terrorism against this country the way you do.

Go back to the Middle east if you don't like America.

just kaz your born in U.S dont mean your fully American...your a polish filth, made from a polish sperm and a filthy polish egg.

Watch how in your Passport theres a category. The categories are to divide REAL AMERICANS from IMMIGRANT U.S CITIZENS.

you see im a 7th generation African-American. Theres noway they can deport me, theres noplace they can deport me.

As for you, what are you ? a first generation Polack ? lol, when you fuck up, your ass gets deported back to Poland.

Reality Check : I am more American than you.

and what gives your fagget ass the idea that im from the Middle East ? lol

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2006, 12:30:26 PM »
LMAO that towers picture is quality.

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »
Question everything!

I'm questioning how you can make such stupid statements and yet think you're at all intelligent.

Does anyone else find it funny that there is such widespread news coverage about Mel Gibson's comments about Jews after his drunk driving arrest. If you were to believe the media.....Mel Gibson poses a huge threat to the Jewish community. Meanwhile, we have crazed Muslims going on shootings sprees in Jewish community centers in places like Seattle, and that doesn't get 1/100th of the media attention. We just had a Jewish building in Baltimore firebombed yesterday (gee I wonder who was behind that?). Who are the biggest threats to Jews again.....Hollwyoood actors or Islamic fanatics?

First of all, the media is controlled by Jews...everyone knows that.  And most of the people leading the backlash against Gibson are Jews themselves.  So your own theory doesn't work - you're essentially arguing that these Jews are conspiring against themselves to promote political correctness and downplay the threat of their biggest enemy.  Oops.

Second, the media isn't treating Gibson like a "threat"; it's just that the story of a Hollywood celebrity making himself look stupid is always guaranteed to sell, so they've jumped on it.  It's smart capitalism...isn't that what you're all for?

Third, it figures you'd support one of your own like this.

Come on, CWalker, this is too many stupid posts in one day, even for you.  I admire your attempts to redirect "counterculture" sentiments into conservatism, but it just won't work - you're only making yourself look more ridiculous in the process.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 05:54:36 PM »
Question everything!

I'm questioning how you can make such stupid statements and yet think you're at all intelligent.

Does anyone else find it funny that there is such widespread news coverage about Mel Gibson's comments about Jews after his drunk driving arrest. If you were to believe the media.....Mel Gibson poses a huge threat to the Jewish community. Meanwhile, we have crazed Muslims going on shootings sprees in Jewish community centers in places like Seattle, and that doesn't get 1/100th of the media attention. We just had a Jewish building in Baltimore firebombed yesterday (gee I wonder who was behind that?). Who are the biggest threats to Jews again.....Hollwyoood actors or Islamic fanatics?

First of all, the media is controlled by Jews...everyone knows that.  And most of the people leading the backlash against Gibson are Jews themselves.  So your own theory doesn't work - you're essentially arguing that these Jews are conspiring against themselves to promote political correctness and downplay the threat of their biggest enemy.  Oops.

Second, the media isn't treating Gibson like a "threat"; it's just that the story of a Hollywood celebrity making himself look stupid is always guaranteed to sell, so they've jumped on it.  It's smart capitalism...isn't that what you're all for?

Third, it figures you'd support one of your own like this.

Come on, CWalker, this is too many stupid posts in one day, even for you.  I admire your attempts to redirect "counterculture" sentiments into conservatism, but it just won't work - you're only making yourself look more ridiculous in the process.

Excellent post