Author Topic: About the outrage over Mel Gibson's comments about Jewish people...  (Read 492 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does anyone else find it funny that there is such widespread news coverage about Mel Gibson's comments about Jews after his drunk driving arrest. If you were to believe the media.....Mel Gibson poses a huge threat to the Jewish community. Meanwhile, we have crazed Muslims going on shootings sprees in Jewish community centers in places like Seattle, and that doesn't get 1/100th of the media attention. We just had a Jewish building in Baltimore firebombed yesterday (gee I wonder who was behind that?). Who are the biggest threats to Jews again.....Hollwyoood actors or Islamic fanatics?

The media is so biased it isn't even funny. Question everything!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: About the outrage over Mel Gibson's comments about Jewish people...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 06:13:57 PM »
If you were to believe the media.....Mel Gibson poses a huge threat to the Jewish community.

Not even close.  He's just being labeled as a fucking drunk who showed his true feelings while under the influence. 

P4UL W4LL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:15:07 PM »
If you were to believe the media.....Mel Gibson poses a huge threat to the Jewish community.

Not even close.  He's just being labeled as a fucking drunk who showed his true feelings while under the influence. 

IT IS ALL THE WORKS OF PAUL WALL
SW1SHA 4 L1FE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:07:03 PM »
^ LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 06:33:49 AM »

IT IS ALL THE WORKS OF PAUL WALL

Only if his middle name is "Wailing".

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 07:00:12 AM »
this thread makes me

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 07:05:31 AM »
LMFAO! ;D^^^

My guess is the same people who were pissed-off about Passion of the Christ's supposed anti-semitism are now milking Mel's idiocy for all it's worth.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
CWalker, how does it make you feel as a white supremist Catholic that your country is ran by Jews?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 11:06:10 AM »
CWalker, how does it make you feel as a white supremist Catholic that your country is ran by Jews?

He's just glad it's not ran by Muslims...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 03:15:09 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 06:55:08 PM »

American's wouldn't be so ignorant and brainwashed if there were some Muslims in leadership, they would have knowledge of self rather than knowledge of whether or not Britney Spears is pregnant again.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 10:10:26 PM »

American's wouldn't be so ignorant and brainwashed if there were some Muslims in leadership, they would have knowledge of self rather than knowledge of whether or not Britney Spears is pregnant again.

I know people that came from parts of Pakistan and they hated it. I don't think it matters what religion the people in power are ignoring when they screw over the public, just that they ignore it and screw over the public.

As for all these clowns getting on Gibson's case for being racist while drunk. I'd like to see Barbera Walters or Bernie Brillstein drunk and then ask them what they think about Jesus, blacks, mexicans or muslims. 10 bucks the next 4 words out of each of their mouths is fiction, nigger, spick, and towel head.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 10:50:18 PM »

That's ignorant. Look at the "Muslims" in leadership throughout the Middle East. Just because they're Muslim, doesn't make their rule "Islamic" in any sort of way.

I agree with Shallow:

I don't think it matters what religion the people in power are ignoring when they screw over the public, just that they ignore it and screw over the public.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 08:24:30 AM »
Why would I want to live in a country run by Muslims?? Muslims don't even want to live in a country run by Muslims, that's why they are all trying to move to the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, etc