Author Topic: i got something to say  (Read 1074 times)

J Bananas

Re: i got something to say
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 01:02:49 AM »
you know how i know youre gay? you listen to christina aguilacki

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 01:03:25 AM »
There some little slut at the Golden 1 by my house that looks Christina!   :o

But why would i wanna listen to her album OKLIN? you cant see her, thats all shes good for is looks 8)

because this music is dope... but what am i thinking... you people wouldnt like it.. if its not gangsta its not good right?.. god damn i remember when i was at that fase.. luckely i moved on,, i can listen to most music now
I could never listen to what you listen to, the albums on your sig are putrid
LMAO at you dissing the Boot Camp Click.

just not my style,  not enough beats, metaphors, or lyrics for me.  Dipset Bitch

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
you said that about Boot Camp?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 01:16:11 AM by Turf Hitta »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 01:04:01 AM »

But why would i wanna listen to her album OKLIN? you cant see her, thats all shes good for is looks 8)

because this music is dope... but what am i thinking... you people wouldnt like it.. if its not gangsta its not good right?.. god damn i remember when i was at that fase.. luckely i moved on,, i can listen to most music now

just not my style,  not enough beats, metaphors, or lyrics for me.  Dipset Bitch
HAHAHA not enought beats??? try listening to Jahi and Gnarls Barkley, they deffently got more "advanced" beats than dipset.
and you want some lyrics? spin that boot camp clik album.. plus that one also got dope beats
i guess your just too gangsta to listen to aguilera.. but that one got nice beats and vocals too

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 01:04:51 AM »

Yeah cuz its not gangsta thats why  ::)
No I dont listen to her cuz ive heard her music and I DONT LIKE IT! I think Talib Kweli is one of the best spitters out and how gangsta is he?? I just dont listen to women that talk about "Genies in a bottle" sorry Oklin...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2006, 01:05:15 AM »

HAHAHA not enought beats??? try listening to Jahi and Gnarls Barkley, they deffently got more "advanced" beats than dipset.
and you want some lyrics? spin that boot camp clik album.. plus that one also got dope beats
i guess your just too gangsta to listen to aguilera.. but that one got nice beats and vocals too

nothin but Quik or Dre touches the Dips beats, and their lyrics are out of this world, its why I love the Dips no homo

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 01:05:58 AM »
you know how i know youre gay? you listen to christina aguilacki
damn.. some of you people are so stupid.. give it a chance before you diss it.. i bet you havent heard this new album.. i dont relly like her old stuff.. but this is dope

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 01:07:01 AM »

Yeah cuz its not gangsta thats why  ::)
No I dont listen to her cuz ive heard her music and I DONT LIKE IT! I think Talib Kweli is one of the best spitters out and how gangsta is he?? I just dont listen to women that talk about "Genies in a bottle" sorry Oklin...
this album isnt anything like genies in a bottle

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 01:07:41 AM »

nothin but Quik or Dre touches the Dips beats, and their lyrics are out of this world, its why I love the Dips no homo
you sound like me 2-3 years ago

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 01:09:13 AM »

Maybe not and im sure the DIXIE Chicks have evolved from there first cd too, but thats not My type or Genre of music sorry. But I never said it sucked now did i?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 01:09:58 AM »
Get this package: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3bfmzt

it got the premo produced tracks in it:
01. Intro (Back To Basics)
03. Back In The Day       
04. Ain't No Other Man
06. Slow Down Baby                 
11. Still Dirrty                   
13. Thank You (Dedication To Fans...)

listen to 11. Still Dirrty and tell me that sucks.. the others are also dopeness

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2006, 01:13:44 AM »

Maybe not and im sure the DIXIE Chicks have evolved from there first cd too, but thats not My type or Genre of music sorry. But I never said it sucked now did i?
hmm no.. i think i sometimes confuse you and spice1 with each other.. i respect you dont really like this kind of genre.. its more spice who is annoying me..

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2006, 01:23:50 AM »

hmm no.. i think i sometimes confuse you and spice1 with each other.. i respect you dont really like this kind of genre.. its more spice who is annoying me..

well we both rep the dips but we got different opinions on things....
You know its just not my type of genre music...I always thought GARTH BROOKS was FANTASTIC as an artist, but i never really liked country music so it was hard for me to stay focuesed....Just like a person that doesnt like rap no matter how hot the bars were that person just isnt gonna care if they dont like that type of music...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 01:32:31 AM »

well we both rep the dips but we got different opinions on things....
You know its just not my type of genre music...I always thought GARTH BROOKS was FANTASTIC as an artist, but i never really liked country music so it was hard for me to stay focuesed....Just like a person that doesnt like rap no matter how hot the bars were that person just isnt gonna care if they dont like that type of music...
okay you just gotta know this is nothing like the music she used to make.. and that track Still Dirrty is a hiphop track.. maybe you would like that

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 01:35:16 AM »
that doesn't surprise me coming from u fuckin fairy.
haha ur role model "cam'ron" wears pink and ur callin him a fairy because he likes a cd mainly produced by dj Premo (a legend as far as im concerned) my god what has this board come too..im sorry but not everyone enjoys listening to people rap about many bentleys they drive or how much money they got when really most of yall are working at burger king dreaming...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 01:39:16 AM by ROLL UP ON YOU LIKE CHRISTOPHER REEVES »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 01:37:59 AM »
that doesn't surprise me coming from u fuckin fairy.
haha ur role model "cam'rom" wears pink and ur callin him a fairy because he likes a cd mainly produced by dj Primier my god what has thid bored come too..im sorry u all enjoy listening to people rap about how much many bentleys they drive or how much money they got when really yall are working at burger king dreaming
thank you :).. so you gave the album a listen yet?