Author Topic: i got something to say  (Read 1094 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i got something to say
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2006, 06:23:03 AM »

Soopahigh

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2006, 06:38:17 AM »
wtf  ???

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 06:50:40 AM »
that doesn't surprise me coming from u fuckin fairy.
haha ur role model "cam'ron" wears pink and ur callin him a fairy because he likes a cd mainly produced by dj Premo (a legend as far as im concerned) my god what has this board come too..im sorry but not everyone enjoys listening to people rap about many bentleys they drive or how much money they got when really most of yall are working at burger king dreaming...

Elevz

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2006, 09:07:33 AM »
Fuckin' awesome album. I was simply amazed when I heard this.

wcsoldier

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2006, 09:35:39 AM »
Ain't no other man>>>> 90% of the rap singles this year so far.. gonna give this album a listen

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2006, 10:40:38 AM »
haha ur role model "cam'ron" wears pink and ur callin him a fairy because he likes a cd mainly produced by dj Premo (a legend as far as im concerned) my god what has this board come too..im sorry but not everyone enjoys listening to people rap about many bentleys they drive or how much money they got when really most of yall are working at burger king dreaming...
lol nice

But no doubt i listened to the album and wow...her voice still is amazing and her music just gets better everytime, ever since infactuation ive been a fan of her voice.....very nice to see how she does her own thing and proves how she really has talent, unlike alot of "singers" out there. cough cough ciara & hilton cough

Definitely gonna be one the best albums of the year, Def a must buy, IMO

(respects to OKLIN for acknowledging real music)

PS if u listen to this album and really hate it, call 1-800-suicide so they can help pull the trigger cough cough ignorant dipshit fans cough
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 10:51:32 AM by macknlatin36 »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2006, 10:57:27 AM »
lol nice

But no doubt i listened to the album and wow...her voice still is amazing and her music just gets better everytime, ever since infactuation ive been a fan of her voice.....very nice to see how she does her own thing and proves how she really has talent, unlike alot of "singers" out there. cough cough ciara & hilton cough

Definitely gonna be one the best albums of the year, Def a must buy, IMO

(respects to OKLIN for acknowledging real music)

PS if u listen to this album and really hate it, call 1-800-suicide so they can help pull the trigger cough cough ignorant dipshit fans cough

thank you... and respect to you too.. i see you got ressurection as your avatar :)

kingwell

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2006, 11:04:25 AM »
what now... have you heard the album?

I have been following Christina for awhile and it IS NOT that good bro.  Are you just hypnotized by the urban production?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2006, 11:19:42 AM »
The album is shit, I haven't heard it but I'm going to hate on it anyway (I don't like Dipset either). 8)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2006, 12:22:42 PM »
All of you that have not heard this album and are dissing it are stupid.  This album is amazing, the beats are off the hook.  Ain't No Other Man & Still Dirty are amazing tracks and Christina's voice is fucking amazing.  Her music has grown so much since her Genie in a bottle days.

rik

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2006, 12:28:31 PM »

Check My sig to see what kind of music I listen to. I don't think The Doors or Hendrix were talking about Bentleys and how much money they have. You don't know what the fuck I listen to so just shut the fuck up when grown folk is talking. And I'm calling him a fairy cus of the shit he be putting up on the GSpot. Wait a minute who the fuck was talking to u? How the fuck did u and camron get in to this? The fuck does that have to do with anything? And who ever said cam was my role model? Damn man I got all kinds of fans on DUBCC.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 12:32:58 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year - »

rik

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2006, 12:38:08 PM »
Oh yea and I have heard the CD...Hate to dissapoint all my fans in this thread but it's not my cup of tea.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2006, 01:35:30 PM »
Get this package: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3bfmzt

it got the premo produced tracks in it:
01. Intro (Back To Basics)
03. Back In The Day       
04. Ain't No Other Man
06. Slow Down Baby                 
11. Still Dirrty                   
13. Thank You (Dedication To Fans...)
props

listen to 11. Still Dirrty and tell me that sucks.. the others are also dopeness
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2006, 08:45:45 PM »
i havent had a chance to listen, im just prehating.
LMAO!!!!!

I'll download that link, give it a chance, and come back with my opinion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2006, 11:03:48 PM »
lol at this topic. Discussing if/why an album sucks. That's endless...

specially when the haters haven't heard it.  8)

Oh yeah and nobody hates on the dipset before they hear the tracks  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds