Author Topic: NIK's LAKER BIAS  (Read 1266 times)

"THE" MoSav

NIK's LAKER BIAS
« on: August 04, 2006, 12:47:51 AM »
Its getting way out of hand with his Laker Bias here....Who else agrees. Its acutally quite disgusting.....
he never admits hes wrong at least other people on here can do that.....And its always LAKERS This LAKERS that

they were a fuckin 7th seed that got knocked out in the first rd after blowing a three games to 1 lead, and had a leader who crawled in a hole in the 2nd half....I havent been on this site for that long but im sure Nik's also said...

Kobe>Jordan too right?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: NIK's LAKER BIAS
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 12:49:45 AM »
Its getting way out of hand with his Laker Bias here....Who else agrees. Its acutally quite disgusting.....
he never admits hes wrong at least other people on here can do that.....And its always LAKERS This LAKERS that

they were a fuckin 7th seed that got knocked out in the first rd after blowing a three games to 1 lead, and had a leader who crawled in a hole in the 2nd half....I havent been on this site for that long but im sure Nik's also said...

Kobe>Jordan too right?

he knows ball but he is EXTREMELY biased w/ the Lakers.  To say Odom is better than marion or artest is outrageous.  I think he also once said kwame had a good chance of beoming a jermaine oneal type player

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 01:04:11 AM »
kinda just get used to it and brush it off. now and then though it really ticks me off.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 01:10:52 AM »
coming from 2 posters that constantly claim the Dips are better than the likes of Wu-Tang and Nas and that Willie Mayes is the greatest ever and its not even close should really keep their mouths shut when talking about someoone being bias.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 01:12:45 AM »
coming from 2 posters that constantly claim the Dips are better than the likes of Wu-Tang and Nas and that Willie Mayes is the greatest ever and its not even close should really keep their mouths shut when talking about someoone being bias.

What? go eat some humble pie and PLEASE show me where i said the DIPSET is better then WUTANG or Nas?
yes i said Jimmy would whoop on Nas in a fight but when did i say the DIPSET WAS BETTER THEN NAS OR WUTANG?? ID REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 01:14:12 AM »
Man, who cares what bias he has? The dude is a laker fan, he is entitled to his opinion. I do not agree with alot of NIKs posts, and laker hype, but thats what makes a good fan. Someone who is passionate about his team, and tries to make the best out of any situation. Like trying to see the good in Kwame lol. Keep in mind that this is a West Coast forum, dealing with diehard laker fans comes with the territory.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 01:18:24 AM »

Oh my lord its WILLIE MAYS MAYS MAYS NOT MAYES YOU FUCKIN IDIOT! And he is easily the best of all time. hmmmm who was the fastest player in their era? MAYS!  Who was the best defensive outfielder ever? MAYS! Who had over 3,000 hits? MAYS! Who is 3rd on the all time Home Run list even know he played in the largest park, the dead ball era and missed 2 and a half years of his prime fighting in the war? MAYS! Who had the best arm of all time? MAYS with over 7,000 putouts EASILY the most ever.   MAYS NOY MAYES IS EASILY THE G.O.A.T  YOU CHUMP
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 01:21:45 AM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 01:19:08 AM »
Man, who cares what bias he has? The dude is a laker fan, he is entitled to his opinion. I do not agree with alot of NIKs posts, and laker hype, but thats what makes a good fan. Someone who is passionate about his team, and tries to make the best out of any situation. Like trying to see the good in Kwame lol. Keep in mind that this is a West Coast forum, dealing with diehard laker fans comes with the territory.

Dude biased is one thing CALLING PEOPLE STUPID AND IDIOTS cuz they dont agree with youre Bias is another. I have passion for the Kings but im not calling people idiots because they say Nash is better then Mike Bibby, Thats that Nik does when i say Artest is better then Odom, just like most people would say...ya know what i mean?

The Best of 3 Worlds

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 01:24:40 AM »
Meth is great but besides him overall Dipset > Wu Tang  all day every day.  DIPSET BITCH!! ITS A MOVEMENT

Your reply in the Dipset VS. Wu-Tang thread
DIPSET! LET IT GET MORE AND MORE AND MORE OUT OF HAND!!! DIP DIP SET SET!!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=112566.0

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 01:25:20 AM »

Oh my lord its WILLIE MAYS MAYS MAYS NOT MAYES YOU FUCKIN IDIOT! And he is easily the best of all time. hmmmm who was the fastest player in their era? MAYS!  Who was the best defensive outfielder ever? MAYS! Who had over 3,000 hits? MAYS! Who is 3rd on the all time Home Run list even know he played in the largest park, the dead ball era and missed 2 and a half years of his prime fighting in the war? MAYS! Who had the best arm of all time? MAYS with over 7,000 putouts EASILY the most ever.   MAYS NOY MAYES IS EASILY THE G.O.A.T  YOU CHUMP
Mad Doggie?:D I think I made my point

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 01:27:07 AM »

hahaha you didnt make any point how mays isnt the best,  read what i wrote about mays again youngsta that was fact's not opinions

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 01:29:58 AM »

hahaha you didnt make any point how mays isnt the best,  read what i wrote about mays again youngsta that was fact's not opinionsu
I was reffering to my original post about biases, I have nothing against you thinking Mays is the greatest but you saying it's not even close is just absurd. and when it comes to being the GOAT it IS about opinions.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 01:30:44 AM »
1. You exposed yourself for been a brainwash Sheep..No one takes you serious.

2. Who's your Favorite team?...I think is funny how people like to talk shit about the Lakers but their favorite team/player are a pieces of shits that haven't done shit!  :-*

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 01:31:27 AM »

hahaha you didnt make any point how mays isnt the best,  read what i wrote about mays again youngsta that was fact's not opinionsu
I was reffering to my original post about biases, I have nothing against you thinking Mays is the greatest but you saying it's not even close is just absurd. and when it comes to being the GOAT it IS about opinions.

I can agree w/ that but w/ all those facts I just think its hard not to think Mays = g.o.a.t

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 01:32:16 AM »
1. You exposed yourself for been a brainwash Sheep..No one takes you serious.

2. Who's your Favorite team?...I think is funny how people like to talk shit about the Lakers but their favorite team/player are a pieces of shits that haven't done shit!  :-*

keep listening to the same westcoast music from 1995 everyday doggie  ::)