Author Topic: NIK's LAKER BIAS  (Read 1265 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: NIK's LAKER BIAS
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 01:33:42 AM »
Meth is great but besides him overall Dipset > Wu Tang  all day every day.  DIPSET BITCH!! ITS A MOVEMENT

Your reply in the Dipset VS. Wu-Tang thread
DIPSET! LET IT GET MORE AND MORE AND MORE OUT OF HAND!!! DIP DIP SET SET!!!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=112566.0

okay, i wasnt making any valid point i was trying to piss people off....read this....and tell me i ALWAYS AM BIASED Towards Dipset...
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=115752.0

The Best of 3 Worlds

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 01:34:14 AM »
lol you have the worst taste in music and you're also a fuckin idiot...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 01:46:30 AM by Inglewood Ave »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 01:35:31 AM »
1. You exposed yourself for been a brainwash Sheep..No one takes you serious.

2. Who's your Favorite team?...I think is funny how people like to talk shit about the Lakers but their favorite team/player are a pieces of shits that haven't done shit!  :-*

HAHA okay man...a brainwash sheep huh? Plenty of people take me serious. nice try tho!!
Ive said plenty of rappers were better then the Dipset, But they are the most unique period! And they got bars...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 01:36:52 AM »
lol you have the worst taste and music and you're also a fuckin idiot...

im an idiot?
What does WORST TASTE AND MUSIC..mean??? dont u mean worse taste IN music...whos the idiot???  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2006, 01:38:20 AM »
lol you have the worst taste and music and you're also a fuckin idiot...

im an idiot?
What does WORST TASTE AND MUSIC..mean??? dont u mean worse taste IN music...whos the idiot???  ;D
im pretty sure that was directed at Spice

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 01:43:54 AM »
^^Thats fine..

did u see my post about Mobb deep and Dipset?
So how Biased am I?
at least i can admit something And NIK cant....

Cmon man can you really tell me ODOM>Artest?

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 01:57:02 AM »
I'd probably rather have Odom just because Artest seriously seems to have some sort of mental retardation, dude can't even talk

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 01:59:18 AM »
lol you have the worst taste in music and you're also a fuckin idiot...

your a puppet, you have failed to realize its 2006, you think the only rap that exist's are dpg, ice cube and warren g and all you listen to is left coast music from the mid 90's, I used to be like you thank god Im not anymore doggie.  go choke on one faggot

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 03:39:20 AM »
Man, who cares what bias he has? The dude is a laker fan, he is entitled to his opinion. I do not agree with alot of NIKs posts, and laker hype, but thats what makes a good fan. Someone who is passionate about his team, and tries to make the best out of any situation. Like trying to see the good in Kwame lol. Keep in mind that this is a West Coast forum, dealing with diehard laker fans comes with the territory.
right...it used to bother me abit, but its not really that bad....NIK can say whatever he wants about his team/players....

The dipseters on the other hand........ :-\ >:( :baseballbat:

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 04:53:37 AM »
He may be biased but hey he's a die hard Lakers fan AND know his B-Ball.. Remember he said about last season we're gonna (especially Lamar and Kwame) step it up in March .. that's what happened. Plus at least he didn't say "fuck the lakers"(a lot here did) after some shitty losses, he's not a bandwagon fan.. About Artest, yep as now he's a better scorer n defender than Odom but Lamar is a better rebounder and passer and a better all around player Plus Lamar is still improving (can't wait to see at what level he will be next season) when Artest won't and can go out of control and destroy a whole team plan (Pacers).

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2006, 07:50:34 AM »
Its getting way out of hand with his Laker Bias here....Who else agrees. Its acutally quite disgusting.....
he never admits hes wrong at least other people on here can do that.....

yeah. im a lakers fan too but i can admit when im not happy with a player. nik acts like everyone on our roster is just the best at their position. there is a difference between being a die hard fan and a dickrider.

coming from 2 posters that constantly claim the Dips are better than the likes of Wu-Tang and Nas should really keep their mouths shut when talking about someoone being bias.

lmao! true
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2006, 07:59:02 AM »
Its getting way out of hand with his Laker Bias here....Who else agrees. Its acutally quite disgusting.....
he never admits hes wrong at least other people on here can do that.....And its always LAKERS This LAKERS that

they were a fuckin 7th seed that got knocked out in the first rd after blowing a three games to 1 lead, and had a leader who crawled in a hole in the 2nd half....I havent been on this site for that long but im sure Nik's also said...

Kobe>Jordan too right?

The secret is not to take him seriously, no-one else does.......
NO MORE WAR

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 08:31:33 AM »
he never admits hes wrong at least other people on here can do that.....And its always LAKERS This LAKERS that

they were a fuckin 7th seed that got knocked out in the first rd after blowing a three games to 1 lead, and had a leader who crawled in a hole in the 2nd half....I havent been on this site for that long but im sure Nik's also said...

Kobe>Jordan too right?

The secret is not to take him seriously, no-one else does.......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »
LOL@These fruit-cups...I never called you an idiot for your opinion, I called you an idiot for making threads like this one...You make outrageous claims, at least I back what I say...And I'm not the only one who thinks Odom>Artest or Odom>Marion...Get over it, man. ::)

EJ Rizo, hows your boy Wade doing? Miami Heat 2007 champs!...LMAO!

PS...Don't think I don't see you fake Laker fans... :-*

rik

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 02:19:13 PM »
NIK use to annoy me before but I realized it's his opinion. I got respect for him cus he's one of a few REAL Laker fans on here.

P.S. I'm a REAL Laker fan.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 02:22:30 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year - »