Author Topic: Crazy Story  (Read 97 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Crazy Story
« on: August 04, 2006, 01:12:19 PM »
True Story..

So this morning I was reading on the Internet some shit. This is what I was reading:

"What if I feel my calling is to play basketball or drums in a band or teach middle school, how would I know that's God's calling for me?

Vocation is "where your deepest gladness meets the world's deepest needs". Vocation is where you are at peace, where there is joy. Discovering what Jesus Christ is calling you to at this time in your journey is what we call discernment. You will be truly a winner if you find out what God is asking from you, and then GO DO IT! Many times the Holy Spirit speaks in you in the quiet voice of your heart. God reveals a map for you through friends, parents and ordinary events, is what is known as signs from God. To hear God's voice is easy at times; to view those signs is also easy at times. However when we are not open and willing to follow God's will in whatever we are asked, the discernment of God's voice and signs becomes obscure and useless. Freedom and personal choice can hold back a person.

Indifference to God's invitations could be your personal answer and choice. So the real challenge for a person considering following Jesus Christ is generosity and unconditional openness.

Whether you are a high school student, college student, dating, married, or a single parent, God is speaking to you, God is asking you something can read the signs. Are you open and willing to act?"

( To be honest, I ain't religious at all so I'm like whatever to some shit up there )

Now I was going thru some kind of thing where I quit basketball and shit's been bothering me so I was just looking 'round the Internet when I found that. Now my brother gets the mail like 5 mins. ago and says I got some and it was the MJ Club or something I'm membered wit or some shit like that so I open it, it goes like:

"As A member of the Jordan community, you are invited to take part in a breakfast club program designed just for you.

Go online to www.jumpman23.com to join Jordan's breakfast club. As a member, you'll have access to training tools and workout drills with Jordan trainers and athletes that will help you break down and rebuild your game. As you progress, you'll also be working to earn a breakfast club wrist band signifying your dedication to building a stronger version of you.

Mastery of your sport begins with breaking down your game.

Like MJ, this is where you start."

Now I know millions of other people got this too but I was just like damn. It just happened to come at this time today...I was surprised like fuck. Shit is crazy.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Crazy Story
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 01:20:05 PM »
Yeah, that's right.. I read about all this from philosopher James Redfield... he's got a movie out now from his book Celestine Prophecy...

...we have stay conscious of our path in life, so that we are open to recieving those cues and messages that serve as giudepost and traffic signs in our road of life.  If we aren't conscious we may miss these signs.  They will come in the form of coincidences, but by coincidences I don't mean something that comes haphazardly, but these are actually devinely inspired coincidences. 

I've even read that every person you meet has a message for you, it just comes down to our ability to be open enough to recieving that message and recognizing it when it's sent. 

Now the question is, how does one stay open to those messages?  Sometimes our energy will be biulding and coincidences will just keep happening, other times our energy is low and we have to use a technique to open up our energy again... in that technique, one is supposed to look at the world's history, then their parents history, and then compare all this in relation to their own life's history... to find out what the meaning, or question is in our lives.. then after that we have to keep this "question" in the forefront of our minds, and look for answers in the events that take place througout our day, that lead us to our next stage in our personal evolution.

Peace. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 08:33:44 AM »
i dont know man, i used to believe in signs and stuff... but then i realised, that there are no signs, but when you want to notice something, you will, and you may relate it back to whatever you're doing.... which i guess in a sense is a sign...  8)

my useless post of the day! w00t !!

why did you quit bball?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 08:49:54 AM »
^ I used to think the same as you did. You only see signs if ya want too. I changed my mind the other day.  :-\ :laugh:

Why I quit ball? Don't know. I just didn't wanna play no more but I do wanna play. I don't get it. Lol.