Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4  (Read 2788 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2006, 11:05:06 AM »
Snoop gave Dr. Dre dickriders more reason to dickride him.

He was just telling the obvious truth.

Daz and Warrens "production" on Dogg Food >> anything in their entire carrer

I agree completely

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »
Thats your opinion and I have mine, Return Of The Regulator is my favorite Warren album ever and I Want It All is even with Regulate imo.

dang

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2006, 11:09:27 AM »
Thats your opinion and I have mine, Return Of The Regulator is my favorite Warren album ever and I Want It All is even with Regulate imo.

dang

Its how I feel, Regulate was a GREAT album no doubt but I have always enjoyed Return Of The Regulator more.  "Streets of LBC"  "Young Locs Slow Down" and "Lookin at You"  are 3 of my favorite tracks ever.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2006, 11:10:39 AM »
Nima WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!!!!

I'm in Montreal homie, got here yesterday. You said to call after 6 so I'll call you  today.. after 6! ;D

Vinsanity_15

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2006, 11:15:19 AM »
Fresh! Now I know Dre is gonna be on his record and that it's all peace between him and Crooked I, hope his album is good.

Snoop said that dre is doin a record on his album tho i hope that there is more than 1 song with dre on it cus nothin sounds betta than snoop spittin ova a dre beat

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2006, 11:18:35 AM »

I'm in Montreal homie, got here yesterday. You said to call after 6 so I'll call you  today.. after 6! ;D

So whats the plans man?!!!!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2006, 11:26:54 AM »
Dopeness, as always. Props Nima!

The laydown on Dre's work and all that was cool. But how you gonna call Warren's records garbage? That's fucked up. Straight up.

Also extremely cool to hear Dre got a record on the new album.

And the part about how most of Retaliation, Revenge & Getback sales came from the record company itself, wow that's some crazy shit.

Wow, props to Dubcnn once again, this is the best part for me.

He basically explained why rappers in the top like Snoop, Em, 50, Jay, Nelly sometimes do wierd collabos, very commercial songs.... Its like he said they do 2,3 records more pop and they get hated on like crazy.

What collabos has Em done that's so commercial? He had pop tracks, but he did those on his own, as far as I remember. (There's that one Limp Bizkit track, but it didn't get released.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 11:35:43 AM by T-Dogg »

The Predator

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2006, 11:36:09 AM »
So Snoop hooked up wit Dre for a song on 'the blue carpet', a controversial song eh?
About time. 8)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2006, 11:37:21 AM »

The laydown on Dre's work and all that was cool. But how you gonna call Warren's records garbage? That's fucked up. Straight up.

And the part about how most of Retaliation, Revenge & Getback sales came from the record company itself, wow that's some crazy shit.

He basically explained why rappers in the top like Snoop, Em, 50, Jay, Nelly sometimes do wierd collabos, very commercial songs.... Its like he said they do 2,3 records more pop and they get hated on like crazy.

What collabos has Em done that's so commercial? He had pop tracks, but he did those on his own, as far as I remember. (There's that one Limp Bizkit track, but it didn't get released.)

Maybe not fruity collabs, but Em by himself has been part of some of the corniest, gayest,songs I have ever heard

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2006, 11:40:32 AM »

Like you said he had pop tracks and true he did it on his own, just like 50 did.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2006, 11:44:21 AM »

Like you said he had pop tracks and true he did it on his own, just like 50 did.

50 has had some pop tracks no doubt but he has never done shit as fruity as some of the shit Em has done

Efrain

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2006, 11:49:40 AM »
Snoop just killed all those rumours about Dre stealing credit, looking forward for their collaboration.

Killed? more like just confirmed imo. Taking an idea that was someone else’s and making it better, or in this case making it a hit record still starts from taking it from someone else. I personally believe dre is not a very creative beat maker. I would point to his earlier stuff being very very sample heavy with songs being little more than just well chosen loops with some instrumentation played and conceived by other musicians. It’s also evident in his current beats which are very very similar and haven’t really deviated from the same heavy drum synth combination. Dre’s talents lie more in the technical realm of music recording and production. He knows what sounds good and what doesn’t but I as far as being CREATIVE I think Dre needs those energies from others.   
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 11:52:13 AM by Efrain »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2006, 12:09:58 PM »
Snoop gave Dr. Dre dickriders more reason to dickride him.

and he gave the haters less reasons to hate

$Eg2$

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2006, 12:28:08 PM »
Snoop just killed all those rumours about Dre stealing credit, looking forward for their collaboration.

Killed? more like just confirmed imo. Taking an idea that was someone else’s and making it better, or in this case making it a hit record still starts from taking it from someone else. I personally believe dre is not a very creative beat maker. I would point to his earlier stuff being very very sample heavy with songs being little more than just well chosen loops with some instrumentation played and conceived by other musicians. It’s also evident in his current beats which are very very similar and haven’t really deviated from the same heavy drum synth combination. Dre’s talents lie more in the technical realm of music recording and production. He knows what sounds good and what doesn’t but I as far as being CREATIVE I think Dre needs those energies from others.   

Yep I gotta agree wit you on that . Props good interview but I 'm kinda sicc of Snoop talkin like he runnin sumthin (snoop quote)I'm like Phil Jackson when I go down that bench, I'm not gonna put you in if I don't feel you deserve to be in!(Snoop Quote) Then he said warren g and Daz albums was garbage what about all the garbage he done put out Exp Cali Iz Active

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2006, 12:58:45 PM »

Nima in the house! The whole WCC is in Montreal  8)